1300 N State St., Girard, OH 44420 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Provence Mills Event Center

Provence Mills Event Center is Youngstown's newest venue for weddings, showers, graduation parties, and more! The venue features seating for up to 300 guests, a neutral-color palette with a mix of industrial and French Country elements, on-site ceremony locations, clear crystal Chiavari chairs, and stunning views - just to name a few!

Our Features:
* Brand-new reception hall with seating for up to 300 guests
* Clear crystal Chiavari chairs included
* Floor-length ivory or white tablecloths and colored napkin choice included
* 5-hour reception (an extra hour compared to most venues!)
* Mix of industrial and French Country elements with a neutral color palette
* Décor that is the perfect combination of trend and tradition
* Set on 19-acres with breathtaking views
* Ceremony site with stunning views of the McDonald Steel Mill across the Mahoning River
* On-site event coordinators to help with all your planning needs
* Floral centerpiece package options and rentals
* Exclusive catering from locally owned (and loved!) Café 422

Reception Hall 6 - CAD
where industrial meets french country 51 1969455 159008045372350

5 Reviews for Provence Mills Event Center

Sarah P. · Married on 10/11/2020

Stunning venue with top notch service

When my husband and I arrived at Provence Mills Event Center, we were blown away. We knew it would be beautiful, but it was stunning! From the set up and presentation of all the food, wonderful service, awesome bar area, and outdoor space- it exceeded our expectations. And their caterer, Cafe 422 had the most delicious spread of foods. We look forward to enjoying more celebrations at Provence Mills in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Sharon S. · Married on 06/17/2020

New Venue - Amazing Experience - You Won't Want To Miss This!

My experience with Provence Mills in Girard, Ohio for my 25th anniversary vow renewal celebration was nothing short of amazing. I had been following the renovation of this unique and beautiful French country/industrial vibe event location on Instagram and their website. Having heard my situation of a cancelled ceremony and celebration combined with unsuccessful attempts to reschedule this event, Kara, one of the owners of Provence Mills, approached me and offered to host this event at Provence Mills. While not quite open, the renovation of the space and the owners were more than ready to handle our intimate event. My husband and I were immediately thankful, tearful, and appreciative. This event was so meaningful to us as we celebrated our first 25 years and embraced the future of our marriage. Kara’s offer allowed us to schedule this event and experience one of the most beautiful memories in our marriage on the actual day of our silver anniversary, June 17th!

We had our ceremony in Pittsburgh and the venue was so convenient – so Ohio or PA – look no further than Provence Mills for your special event. Kara was fabulous to work with. She is caring, creative, trustworthy, organized, and has attention to detail like I’ve never experienced. She asked all the right questions, listened intently, took careful notes, and offered unique ideas. Kara coordinated and provided services from her extensive network of wedding-related businesses (catering, bakeries, photography, calligraphy, and etc.) in order to customize our special day. Once we discussed a plan, she took it from there and offered regular updates and checked in for confirmations as needed. Working with Kara made it not only fun, but extremely stress free. Take it from me and my Type A personality, I did not worry- I simply enjoyed the moments leading up to a special celebration with my husband and children. I knew after working with Kara and her lovely business partner Slavenca, that my event was in the hands of sweet, caring, and extremely capable professionals.

When I arrived at Provence Mills, what I saw brought tears of joy and awe to my eyes. The space in which we relaxed with our children and enjoyed amazing appetizers and a delicious five-star meal transported me to a beautiful resort-like atmosphere. We decided to have our event outdoors and the view and sunset was simply breathtaking. The entire evening was well-paced and well-orchestrated. There was as a nod to our original wedding cake as dessert – Kara contacted a bakery and they recreated our wedding cake which I never got to eat at our first wedding! The dinner space had personalized menus, pictures of us, a photographer there upon arrival to capture the moment, and many other personal touches that made the event special. We even got to dance to our original wedding song. I can’t say enough about this gorgeous venue and extremely talented event planners - Kara and Slavenca! I highly recommend Provence Mills – you will be so glad you chose them

Sent on 06/24/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• 1300 N State St. Girard, OH, 44420 See on map
    330-427-3857 (Phone number)
    Location of (Provence Mills Event Center)