Michal-Kathryn Photography Reviews

19 | Webster, NY

19 Reviews for Michal-Kathryn Photography

19 Michal-Kathryn Photography Reviews

Scott · Married on 12/21/2017

Michal-Kathryn photographed our daughter's wedding on the 21st of December (she also shot our daughter's high school senior pictures years earlier). Michal-Kathryn is beyond a doubt an excellent photographer; her eye for color, lighting, poses, moods, backdrops and scenery puts her at the top of her field. Michal-Kathryn is a breeze to work with, and is professional in every sense of the word. She is so aware of the event and the event space and the people, capturing the best memories of the night. She was at our daughter's side the whole evening to catch those once-in-a-lifetime shots. The best gift you could give yourself for a wedding or other special life moment would be to hire Michal-Kathryn.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Michal-Kathryn Photography's reply:

Awe thank you Scott! It was such a joy to be apart of Amanda’s day. You have such a wonderful family.

Erika · Married on 09/22/2017

MK was an absolute dream to work with on such an important day for us! She knew exactly what to do and was able to capture everything we wanted and more. I searched through google for weeks to try and find the right photographer & without a doubt found the best of the best. Thank you for capturing our love and for making the process of our wedding so easy and fun!

Michal-Kathryn Photography 1
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 7
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 8
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 9

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Michal-Kathryn exceeded all expectations leading up to the wedding, the day of the wedding and after the wedding. She made the awkward moments funny and the sentimental moments feel like it was just my husband and me. She made us both feel ourselves throughout the entire process. MK helped direct the day in a way that put me (the bride) at such ease. She gave us both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures earlier than expected. She sent us surprise "just because" photo gifts such as a wrapped canvas and Christmas ornament. MK is overall an incredible person and wonderful photographer. We loved her so much that we booked a mini session with her shortly after our wedding. I cannot recommend her enough, nor can I do her justice with a short recommendation. Her work speaks for herself and just meeting her one time puts a stressed out bride at ease.

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely loved having MK be a part of our special day!!! She helps you with whatever you need! She pretty much put together the whole time line for our beautiful day :) couldn't imagine our special day without her, and as he captured every moment!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 10
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 11
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 12
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 13
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 14
    Michal-Kathryn Photography 15

Michal-Kathryn Photography's reply:

Alyssa you are stunning! Your day was perfect and I was so honored to be apart of it. Love you!

Jasmine · Married on 09/03/2016

Our wedding was fairly untraditional... when it came to plan wedding photos we had no idea. We essentially told MK to just go with It- snap what she thought worked and to take candids of everyone having a good time. SHE DID AMAZING. The photos were breathtakingly beautiful. I honestly cannot recommend her enough.

Lindsay · Married on 08/06/2016

Michal-Kathryn is seriously a visionary. Her ability to capture timeless photographs is unbelievable. She is so easy to work with, and I couldn't believe when I saw our pictures that she caught every single moment of our wedding effortlessly. My husband and I aren't big on pictures and photo shoots, but Michal-Kathryn made us feel so comfortable, and we actually had a lot of fun!
    If you are looking for a down-to-earth, incredibly talented, hard-working photographer for your wedding, look no further. She will NOT disappoint and will definitely surpass your expectations. She does everything necessary to make sure every single thing is captured and not forgotten. I was thinking when we got our pictures done that I would be content just having one worthy of framing and hanging up, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I couldn't even narrow it down to 5 or 10 favorites. My husband and I are both really easy-going, so we didn't really give Michal-Kathryn much to go on. She took our minimal input and totally ran with it. She is a true artist, and we couldn't be happier that we had her to photograph our wedding day.

samantha · Married on 06/11/2016

AMAZING! The most down to earth, sweetest photographer who is amazingly talented. Definitely a hidden gem! I had never heard of MK before until we were recommended to use her by an event coordinator. She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable when we first met her during our engagement photo shoot. Her pictures were amazing and she had gotten them back to us in a short amount of time. Not only did she give us all our engagements photos but she also put us in her blog with a very cute excerpt of out story line and how we had met. She was also so thankful we chose her as a photographer! She then kept in touch with us throughout the whole process to make sure our planning was going well and also gave us helpful hints and timeline to guide us so we weren't so stressed. She was always so easy to reach whether to text, phone, email or in person. We met right before the wedding and she made sure everything was perfect and ready to go. The day of the wedding she made sure she was at the venue before us and oh i forgot to mention also text me the night before and made sure I was doing great! So awesome! She was then amazing! She and her colleague were there by my side the whole day. They not only took the most amazing photos they delegating very professionally, made sure we were always hydrated with water or drinks, fluffed my dress, bustled my dress, fanned me because it was so hot and along with all of that both had the most amazing personalities and had so much fun with us! I really could not recommend her more! She is worth everything and her photos made our wedding! I have received the most compliments on our photos and she is just overall amazing and so talented! We love you MK!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Michal-Kathryn Photography's reply:

Sam!!! You are such a love. I can not thank you enough door your sweet words. It was such a joy to ba apart of your special day and to see you marry the love of your life. I am so thrilled for you and Tom and can't wait to see your relationship and story grow. Xoxo

Terra · Married on 05/29/2016

Michal-Kathryn(MK) was amazing to work with. From day one she was very professional and we immediately knew we made the right decision. MK was very organized and checked in on our timeline and planning progress regularly. Day of went swimmingly. Both her and her assistant made everyone feel comfortable and made us all laugh. It was a lot of fun working with them. The only thing better than her customer service is her eye for photography. She captured the essence of our wedding day beautifully . She is so very talented-- when we received our photos we loved them all. She is great at capturing candid moments, portraits and still life photos of the decor and details. We are so thankful for MK-- it was definitely money well spent :)

-Terra & Tim
    August 2017 wedding

Lindsay · Married on 07/18/2015

Michal Kathryn- or MK as I call her is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with! She captured our wedding perfectly- with attention to detail. When I looked through our pictures, I felt like I was reliving our entire day. It makes me cry everytime! Not to mention she was wonderful to work with. Throughout the entire process I was asking her for advice on certain decor and flower arrangements- or just sharing my thoughts with her. She always gave great feedback and she turned me on to a wonderful florist that made my day even more special. She worked really well with my husband and I. We felt comfortable the day we met her! She also was really great at herding my extremely large wedding party (26 people) and large Italian family for pictures. She was organized and we captured every shot I had on my timeline! I was also really specific with our engagement shoot, and she gave me exactly what I wanted! From then on, I knew our wedding pictures we're going to be flawless- and they were. Choose MK for your special event, you won't be disappointed :)

Jill · Married on 05/16/2015

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our engagement/wedding photos!

MK is the best...and that's an understatement. From our engagement photo session (which I had an elaborate vision for and MK NAILED IT) to the last hours of our wedding day, she captured every moment perfectly. The best aspect of MK for us was how she made it her priority to get those perfect shots. Believe me, I can definitely be a picky girl when it comes to "those shots" :) On our wedding day, MK captured every important, funny, candid, emotional and traditional (for us it was a non-traditional shoot for the bridal party/family shots if that makes sense...I'm a freak) moment.

I could go on forever on how happy we were with MK, but bottom line is that photography for our wedding, we realized after, was the MOST IMPORTANT element because you are so engulfed in your own world of complete happiness that you aren't able to sit back and witness everything single moment that's happening. We are extremely elated that we were lucky enough to have MK as our photographer. Our wedding day was a bag of emotions and knowing that our photos were in great hands was an amazing feeling!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Michal-Kathryn Photography's reply:

Awe Jill you and Ryan hold such a special place in my heart. I loved every aspect of your day and your personalities shined through. It was such a joy and honor to share in these amazing moments with you. Love and happiness to you both all the days of your lives. xoxo

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

I cannot express how pleased I was with MK's photography at my wedding in June 2014. My husband and I were a bit concerned about taking photos, as neither one of us likes to be the center of attention. MK made us feel so comfortable, and the day just flowed. Somehow, MK made us look good, despite our awkward tendencies (seriously, thank you MK!!).

I will say that what I was looking for in a photographer was more of a creative, editorial style of photos. We did do some portrait shots, but most of those were the typical family photos, and the photos of each of us with the members of our wedding party. As much as those shots were a necessary (especially for family and friends), I much prefer the "action" shots; MK has an eye for catching those perfect moments.

I would highly recommend MK to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. I have included a link to my FB wedding album below if you'd like to check out her style!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Michal-Kathryn Photography's reply:

Stephanie, what can I say besides thank you! You and Jimmy were such a treat. Your creative vision, loving family and energetic friendship shined through your entire day. It was such a pleasure and pure honor to celebrate with you and capture your life long memories for you. All my love! xoxo

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2012

We felt so lucky to have MK document our destination wedding!! She was focused, professional and SO MUCH FUN! My husband and I are horribly awkward around cameras but she made us feel comfortable and confident. She captured our special day even better than we had imagined and we now have more amazing pictures than we know what to do with! :) MK became an extension of our family and we are thankful for all she was able to do creative-wise for our wedding!

Sara · Married on 07/07/2012

Michal-Kathryn is amazing. She was our photographer for my wedding this past July and we could not have been more thrilled with her from start to finish. I first became impressed with her when she did our engagement photos. My husband hates having his picture taken and was not looking forward to it. Not only did Michal-Kathryn take gorgeous shots, my husband actually admitted that he had fun! Now that's talent! She put us at ease from day one and all our pictures were natural and beautiful. She did an amazing job at our wedding and we absolutely LOVE our albums that she made. Her style is a perfect mix of classic and modern; she did all the posed shots that we wanted, and also tons of fantastic candids. She didn't miss a thing. Everyone that's seen our album comments on what an amazing job she did, and many have actually said that it is the most beautiful wedding album they have even seen. We are so happy that we chose Michal-Kathryn to capture our wedding!!

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2010

MK was great to work with. She is passionate about photography and is so talented! She was very professional and offered a great combination of capturing our natural expressions while making us look like models. She captured so many precious moments we will treasure forever! Your wedding pictures are something you will have forever and MK will not disappoint you with the quality of pictures she takes.

Kimberly · Married on 07/11/2009

Michal-Kathryn Photography is AMAZING all the poses that she had us do were so beautiful and elegant and such good angles of us, i dont consider myself very photogenic but when she takes picutes i feel beautiful in them! She also did both of my sons newborn pictures and i look at them all the time and think how perfect they are, she has a way of capturing the very second so when you look back at the picture you feel like your right back in that moment! expect nothing but amazing when you hire her.

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2016

Michal-Kathryn offers the highest quality photography, we were overly impressed with our wedding photos. We were so happy with her in every step of the process, from start to finish. She is the perfect mix of being professional and sweet! My husband and I would highly recommend her!

Courtney · Married on 07/15/2017

Mk will make you feel so comfortable in your own skin to catch your true personality on camera! Mk will make your wedding photography experience a breeze which is much needed in your wedding planning season!

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2012

Michal-Kathryn made my wedding photography stress free! She has a passion for what she does and was very flexible to what my husband and I wanted. Thank you for capturing the best day of my life!

Mary Kate · Married on 09/05/2015

2.2
      3.0
      1.0

My fiancé and I hired Michal-Kathryn as our wedding photographer but quickly broke our contract when we saw the results of our engagement photos. We were disappointed not only in the quality of the photos, but also with the Michal-Kathryn's ability to 'lead' the photo shoot. She did not provide good directions and didn't seem to have a lot of creative ideas.
    We should not have entered a contract with her when she was late to our first consultation.
    I would recommend using Natalie Sinisgalli Photography- we are THRILLED with the results of our ESession and can't wait for her to document our wedding.