Jaimie Ellis Photography

• Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 2

About Jaimie Ellis Photography

Jaimie Ellis Photography is a boutique photography studio located in West Seneca, New York that serves the Buffalo, Niagara, Chautauqua, Finger Lakes, and Rochester regions. Jaimie is passionate about giving her couples the luxury wedding photography experience they deserve. Her style focuses on creating images that perfectly capture each couple's personality by using lifestyle and candid photography techniques. She looks forward to creating genuine relationships with each couple she works with and enjoys meeting so many lovely people in her hometown of Buffalo.

Jaimie’s friendly spirit allows her to effectively capture couples’ raw emotion during their engagement session and their wedding day. During your big day, Jaimie skillfully and artistically captures every detail necessary to transport you back to your wedding day through stunning imagery when perusing your gallery in the future. Couples may obtain albums, parent albums, guest books, canvas, metal and acrylic prints, framed prints, digital files, and more from Jaimie Ellis Photography. Her services also include but are not limited to:

• Destination weddings

Jaimie Ellis Photography 6
Jaimie Ellis Photography 7

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2018

We LOVE Jaimie!

Throughout all of wedding planning Jaimie was absolutely amazing! During planning I was really overwhelmed and nervous and Jaimie just made everything really easy and smooth. She helped us pick out a spot for our engagement pictures (that we love) and she was always ready with ideas to help us make our vision come to life. When the day of our wedding finally came it was cold and had been raining alllll week. I wanted to do pictures outside and I told her I was really nervous about the weather and she just shrugged it off and said I have umbrellas. The weather did turn out, but I also just got the feeling she would make it work no matter what. She was great at corralling our huge families and our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. On top of the pictures being beautiful and exactly what I wanted, I felt like I was hanging out with a good friend all day.

I couldn't recommend Jaimie more! She is the best.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Jaimie Ellis Photography's reply:

Alicia & Greg - thank you SO MUCH!! It really did feel like hanging out with old friends throughout your day : ) I definitely couldn't even tell you were that worried about the weather so I guess my nonchalantness about the situation worked its magic lol. Congratulations again to the two of you!! Hope you had so much fun on your honeymoon!

Krystal · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Experience!

I can't say enough positive things about Jaimie! I have used her for my wedding and I've recently did a Boudoir shoot with her. I was nervous at first to do a Boudoir shoot since my body is not exactly in the shape I like ,however, Jaimie eased my nerves and I couldn't be happier that I trusted her and did the shoot. She made me feel comfortable, in control, and like a sexy Victoria Secret model! The pictures turned out absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough for giving me this experience. I highly recommend any woman of any body shape to do this at least once in their lifetime and if you're going to do it you might as well get the best photographer for the job and that would be Jaimie! My husband also thanks her for these pictures ;)

• Emily

Emily Matesic · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect fit to our day!

Jaimie and Anya were amazing! Right from the start! Communication was great, which as a anxious bride.. I LOVED. Jaimie was willing to work with us to help us achive all the things we wanted, which was a lot, we were very all over the place 2 big families, Harry Potter this Star Wars that, a photo booth and pouring rain! Jaim didnt bat an eye. All of our pictures turned our beautiful, We get so many compliments. I loved our photo book, and Jaimie made sure I felt it was perfect every step of the way! I loved that she sent us cute little packs in the mail to help walk us through what pictures to pick and how to plan out our day. Everything was perfect, we cant wait to work with her again!

Jaimie Ellis Photography 8
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 9
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 10
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 11

Jaimie Ellis Photography Pricing

Jaimie Ellis Photography Price Rates

Jaimie Ellis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Jaimie Ellis Photography 1
    10% Off LGBTQ Wedding Photography Packages!
    At Jaimie Ellis Photography we love LOVE. We want to show our pride for all things Love by offering a 10% discount on all wedding packages for LGBTQ couples. Book your wedding photography consultation today!
  • Jaimie Ellis Photography 2
    10% Off All Wedding Packages For Winter Weddings!

Getting married between November 1st and March 31st? We offer a 10% discount on all wedding packages. Starting at $2600

• H&H Entertainment
    H&H Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the chance to work with Jaimie Ellis Photography on a few occasions now and cannot recommend her highly enough! She is so much fun to work alongside and her style is so unobtrusive, all while capturing the most beautiful moments the entire night! If you're looking for a pro you can trust to ensure the most important day of your life is captured flawlessly, make sure you reach out to Jaimie!

• Leydecker Rd Buffalo, New York, 14224 See on map