5001 Transit Road, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Ben Garelick Jewelers

Perfect Wedding Bands At Ben Garelick

Find the perfect wedding bands to symbolize your everlasting love and commitment at Ben Garelick Jewelers. No matter what your budget, you’ll find affordable wedding bands and the largest selection in the Buffalo, New York area.

Incredible Selection Of Wedding Band Designs

Whether you are looking for coordinating his and hers wedding bands, or selecting unique bands for each of you, Ben Garelick Jewelers offers an unbelievable selection in a variety of styles. Choose from yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, platinum and more in vintage, filigree, and comfort-fit styles. The diamond experts at Ben Garelick will help you choose matching, coordinating, or unisex wedding bands or ones that coordinate with your engagement ring. We offer featured designers Gabriel & Co, Barkev's, Kirk Kara, Benchmark, Lashbrook, Simon G., and Artcarved so you have a wider selection of styles to choose from. Our wedding ring selection ranges from classic diamond channel set bands to contemporary designed inserts and wedding wraps. These enhancer wedding bands wrap your engagement ring in diamonds and precious metal to create a complete bridal set.

Customizing Your Deepest Desires

Did you find the perfect wedding band...almost? Not a problem. The pros at Ben Garelick Jewelers will work closely with our designers on any customizing of your wedding bands that you would like so that your wedding bands are lasting symbols of love you will cherish for a lifetime. Each wedding band is expertly crafted of the finest metals and precious stones for the utmost sparkle.

Visit Our Buffalo, NY Showroom Or Shop Online

When you choose your wedding bands from Ben Garelick Jewelers, you can be sure you’re receiving the most expert care and advice and the highest quality craftsmanship and materials at the best price. Call (716) 631-1584 and ask about our layaway and 0% financing options to assist you in purchasing the rings that make you smile. Stop by our Buffalo showroom and try them on, or browse our selection online. Either way, our experts are here to help you select the rings that will represent you on the day you say “I do,” and every day after.

Follow Ben Garelick Jewelers on

Ben Garelick Jewelers 7
  • Justin

Justin Jacob · Getting married on 05/29/2021

Best Online Jeweler Ever

Peter was an excellent help, and calmed my anxieties about purchasing a ring over the internet, which I had to do because this particular Kirk Kara was only available there! I would go to Ben Garelick just to deal with Peter and his team over and over again if I had to (but I don't, because my Fiancee and I are over-the-moon about our engagement!)

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Claarco · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Exceptional Service, Care, and Professionalism

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Peter during my time shopping for an engagement ring for my now fiance. Working with Peter was a refreshing experience in that he demonstrated professionalism, knowledge, as well as an abundance of patience! I would highly recommend Ben Garelick Jeweler's to anyone interested in working with a fantastic staff who will treat you with respect, honesty, as well as the ability to answer any of the questions you have with constructive, well-explained answers. My experience has made me a customer for life and I'm grateful to have had my first jewelry buying experience at Ben Garelick's!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 8

Dean · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Outstanding service

My salesman Peter Manka Jr. was very helpful for my purchases here. Good selection of diamonds, better quality and price than other so called diamond wholesalers online. Excellent communication and updating during production of my rings and also great after sales service as well. Nothing but good things to say about this vendor.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Ben Garelick Jewelers FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Jewelry
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ben Garelick Jewelers 1
    Buy 1 Wedding Band & Save. Buy Both Bands & Save More!
    Buy 1 Wedding Band & Save 10% Off. Buy Both Wedding Bands & Save Even More! A total of 15% Off!

• 5001 Transit Road Buffalo, NY, 14221 See on map