Ben Garelick Jewelers

Williamsville, NY View map

Perfect Wedding Bands At Ben Garelick

Find the perfect wedding bands to symbolize your everlasting love and commitment at Ben Garelick Jewelers. No matter what your budget, you’ll find affordable wedding bands and the largest selection in the Buffalo, New York area.

Incredible Selection Of Wedding Band Designs

Whether you are looking for coordinating his and hers wedding bands, or selecting unique bands for each of you, Ben Garelick Jewelers offers an unbelievable selection in a variety of styles. Choose from yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, platinum and more in vintage, filigree, and comfort-fit styles. The diamond experts at Ben Garelick will help you choose matching, coordinating, or unisex wedding bands or ones that coordinate with your engagement ring. We offer featured designers Gabriel & Co, Barkev's, Kirk Kara, Benchmark, Lashbrook, Simon G., and Artcarved so you have a wider selection of styles to choose from. Our wedding ring selection ranges from classic diamond channel set bands to contemporary designed inserts and wedding wraps. These enhancer wedding bands wrap your engagement ring in diamonds and precious metal to create a complete bridal set.

Customizing Your Deepest Desires

Did you find the perfect wedding band...almost? Not a problem. The pros at Ben Garelick Jewelers will work closely with our designers on any customizing of your wedding bands that you would like so that your wedding bands are lasting symbols of love you will cherish for a lifetime. Each wedding band is expertly crafted of the finest metals and precious stones for the utmost sparkle.

Visit Our Buffalo, NY Showroom Or Shop Online

When you choose your wedding bands from Ben Garelick Jewelers, you can be sure you’re receiving the most expert care and advice and the highest quality craftsmanship and materials at the best price. Call (716) 631-1584 and ask about our layaway and 0% financing options to assist you in purchasing the rings that make you smile. Stop by our Buffalo showroom and try them on, or browse our selection online. Either way, our experts are here to help you select the rings that will represent you on the day you say “I do,” and every day after.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Antique Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks

Kaitlyn M. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Customized engagement rings

Peter and staff are incredible. Both my fiancé and I customized engagement rings for each other. We worked with Peter to get the specific design we wanted and he responded timely with a drawing of what it would look like, worked within our budget, and was very knowledgeable throughout the process! I definitely recommend them to anyone who is just looking or even those who do have an idea in mind. Everyone we worked with was friendly and very personable! We will definitely be back for future purchases.
    Tim P. Getting married on 02/25/2022

Top Notch…AGAIN

Peter and Peter Jr. did it again going above and beyond with professionalism, service, and quality. This is my second transaction with them. Bought our engagement ring, super impressed, came back for our wedding band, super impressed. Peter Jr went the extra mile and found my fiancé’s matching wedding band when I only gave him a generic picture of what we thought we wanted. Leave it to the professionals y’all! These people know what they’re doing, A++, highly recommend!!!
  • Susan
    Susan R. Married on 10/04/2021

Great Customer Service!!!

Pete Jr. is the very BEST!!!! He communicated with me so many times back & forth by email, phone & texting. So after at least a month of trying to find My Perfect Ring we were engaged on November 19th, 2019! We could not be happier with the quality of the ring & the customer service we received buying this ring! I am in Ohio and they are in New York, which is ironically where my fiance is from! Can't say enough about Ben Garelick Jewelers! I work in retail & customer service is EVERYTHING!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Ben Garelick Jewelers 1
Gift
Buy 1 Wedding Band & Save 10% Off. Buy Both Wedding Bands & Save Even More! A total of 15% Off!

5001 Transit Road Williamsville, NY, 14221
Location of (Ben Garelick Jewelers)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding