5001 Transit Road, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Ben Garelick Jewelers

Perfect Wedding Bands At Ben Garelick

Find the perfect wedding bands to symbolize your everlasting love and commitment at Ben Garelick Jewelers. No matter what your budget, you’ll find affordable wedding bands and the largest selection in the Buffalo, New York area.

Incredible Selection Of Wedding Band Designs

Whether you are looking for coordinating his and hers wedding bands, or selecting unique bands for each of you, Ben Garelick Jewelers offers an unbelievable selection in a variety of styles. Choose from yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, platinum and more in vintage, filigree, and comfort-fit styles. The diamond experts at Ben Garelick will help you choose matching, coordinating, or unisex wedding bands or ones that coordinate with your engagement ring. We offer featured designers Gabriel & Co, Barkev's, Kirk Kara, Benchmark, Lashbrook, Simon G., and Artcarved so you have a wider selection of styles to choose from. Our wedding ring selection ranges from classic diamond channel set bands to contemporary designed inserts and wedding wraps. These enhancer wedding bands wrap your engagement ring in diamonds and precious metal to create a complete bridal set.

Customizing Your Deepest Desires

Did you find the perfect wedding band...almost? Not a problem. The pros at Ben Garelick Jewelers will work closely with our designers on any customizing of your wedding bands that you would like so that your wedding bands are lasting symbols of love you will cherish for a lifetime. Each wedding band is expertly crafted of the finest metals and precious stones for the utmost sparkle.

Visit Our Buffalo, NY Showroom Or Shop Online

When you choose your wedding bands from Ben Garelick Jewelers, you can be sure you’re receiving the most expert care and advice and the highest quality craftsmanship and materials at the best price. Call (716) 631-1584 and ask about our layaway and 0% financing options to assist you in purchasing the rings that make you smile. Stop by our Buffalo showroom and try them on, or browse our selection online. Either way, our experts are here to help you select the rings that will represent you on the day you say “I do,” and every day after.

Follow Ben Garelick Jewelers on

Ben Garelick Jewelers 7
  • Marney

Marney · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Excellent to work with!

Ben Garelick is one of the few local jewelers that use moissanite, which was very important to us. They worked diligently to help customize the perfect engagement ring with us. Very friendly, reliable, and proffesional I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Ben Garelick Jewelers's reply:

So AWESOME to hear! Thank you so much for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and above all we're excited to hear that you are happy. Thank you again and best wishes!

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

My fiancé and I visited Ben Garelick based on the recommendation of a friend whose engagement ring and wedding bands had been purchased there. We had such a wonderful experience. From the moment we walked into the store, we were treated like customers who mattered. Peter Sr. made the experience enjoyable, special, educational, and so comfortable. He was very conscious of budget and, not only did he not try to upsell, he showed us ways to get exactly what I wanted well within that budget. When it came time for my fiancé to order, he had some trouble getting to the store with his schedule but, between online ordering and a phone consultation with Peter Jr., he purchased a ring that I absolutely love. I cannot recommend this jeweler enough, and I am very much looking forward to a return visit for wedding bands.

Ben Garelick Jewelers 8
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 9

Brad · Married on 08/11/2018

Peter Jr guided me through the purchase of a men's platinum wedding band, patiently and quickly answering all of my questions and concerns (about buying on-line, etc.), and providing measurements of an actual ring for reference. The price was very fair (modest sale price at the time), and the band arrived a couple of weeks before the wedding. Oops, it needed to be resized (my fault - I out-smarted myself on that one). I talked to Peter, sent the ring back to NY, Peter made sure the manufacturer would do it in time, and the goods arrived 2 days before the big day. This is an example of a retailer going out of his way to make a customer happy, which I am for sure. Much appreciated and heartily recommended.

Ben Garelick Jewelers FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Jewelry
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ben Garelick Jewelers 1
    Buy 1 Wedding Band & Save. Buy Both Bands & Save More!
    Buy 1 Wedding Band & Save 10% Off. Buy Both Wedding Bands & Save Even More! A total of 15% Off!

• 5001 Transit Road Buffalo, NY 14221 See on map