5001 Transit Road, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Ben Garelick Jewelers

Perfect Wedding Bands At Ben Garelick

Find the perfect wedding bands to symbolize your everlasting love and commitment at Ben Garelick Jewelers. No matter what your budget, you’ll find affordable wedding bands and the largest selection in the Buffalo, New York area.

Incredible Selection Of Wedding Band Designs

Whether you are looking for coordinating his and hers wedding bands, or selecting unique bands for each of you, Ben Garelick Jewelers offers an unbelievable selection in a variety of styles. Choose from yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, platinum and more in vintage, filigree, and comfort-fit styles. The diamond experts at Ben Garelick will help you choose matching, coordinating, or unisex wedding bands or ones that coordinate with your engagement ring. We offer featured designers Gabriel & Co, Barkev's, Kirk Kara, Benchmark, Lashbrook, Simon G., and Artcarved so you have a wider selection of styles to choose from. Our wedding ring selection ranges from classic diamond channel set bands to contemporary designed inserts and wedding wraps. These enhancer wedding bands wrap your engagement ring in diamonds and precious metal to create a complete bridal set.

Customizing Your Deepest Desires

Did you find the perfect wedding band...almost? Not a problem. The pros at Ben Garelick Jewelers will work closely with our designers on any customizing of your wedding bands that you would like so that your wedding bands are lasting symbols of love you will cherish for a lifetime. Each wedding band is expertly crafted of the finest metals and precious stones for the utmost sparkle.

Visit Our Buffalo, NY Showroom Or Shop Online

When you choose your wedding bands from Ben Garelick Jewelers, you can be sure you’re receiving the most expert care and advice and the highest quality craftsmanship and materials at the best price. Call (716) 631-1584 and ask about our layaway and 0% financing options to assist you in purchasing the rings that make you smile. Stop by our Buffalo showroom and try them on, or browse our selection online. Either way, our experts are here to help you select the rings that will represent you on the day you say “I do,” and every day after.

Follow Ben Garelick Jewelers on

Ben Garelick Jewelers 7
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Claarco · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Exceptional Service, Care, and Professionalism

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Peter during my time shopping for an engagement ring for my now fiance. Working with Peter was a refreshing experience in that he demonstrated professionalism, knowledge, as well as an abundance of patience! I would highly recommend Ben Garelick Jeweler's to anyone interested in working with a fantastic staff who will treat you with respect, honesty, as well as the ability to answer any of the questions you have with constructive, well-explained answers. My experience has made me a customer for life and I'm grateful to have had my first jewelry buying experience at Ben Garelick's!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 8

Rory O'Hagan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Great experience, great selection

I searched high and low for a unique engagement ring. Only at Ben Garelick was I able to find the one! Their selection was very unique and far superior to any of the many jewelers I had visited before finding them. The experience was beyond pleasant, not only were they extremely patient with me and endless email chains to narrow the search but when it came to the sale itself they were very fair and did so much to help me get my fiance the dream ring. So much so that I traveled 2+ hours each way to buy from them (and they even offered to ship for free to save me additional trips to pick it up/resizing). The pleasant experience also brought me back to get the matching wedding band from them. I can not say enough positive about buying from BG and their selection is tough to beat if you're looking for something unique that is going to blow your wife-to-be away. The ring draws a ton of attention and gets compliments all the time which is further patting on the back for a job well done to both myself and BG. I hope my review helps bring them more awareness so others can see the big expense of buying an engagement ring can be easy and even those on a budget can find a beautiful ring fitting of the woman who will wear it. I encourage everyone to look past the big chain stores and find BG, you will not regret the way you are treated here or the gorgeous ring you will bring home at a far better price than you'd find at a chain store. To address the men who may read this: If you're like me you get a lot of 'gee thanks' responses to birthday/anniversary... gifts. This is one purchase you DO NOT want a 'gee thanks.' Instead, I got tears, excitement, attacked like a wolverine (in a good way) and to this day she randomly stares at it, tells me it's gorgeous (better than all her friends, which believe me is important) and thanks me. Do yourself a favor, do it right, go let BG with their unique selection take care of you and redeem yourself for any and all past/future failed gifts. Thanks BG!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 9
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 10
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 11
  • RaeAnn

Raeann Phillips · Getting married on 08/12/2019

Ben Garelick - Best Quality & Customer Service

Both my engagement ring and my wedding band was purchased from Ben Garelick. We're not local and making an online purchase of this magnitude was unsettling. However, I had fallen in love with a Simon G ring that seemed to be exclusive to Ben Garelick. We took the risk and are so happy we did! They went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase and checked in with us after receiving the engagement ring to make sure it was perfect. They sent us an email when the matching wedding band went on sale and even though I missed the sale by a day, they gave me the code and made sure the order went through. Shipping was quick (about 2 - 3 weeks) considering they had to make the band. Oh and even though we ordered the engagement ring and the band separately, it looks like they came together since they fit the curves so well! The only think I would say is that the pictures definitely don't do these rings justice! I was so scared they would be dull since they're not very bright in the photos but they far exceeded my expectations. Peter and Patricia get an A++ from me!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 12

Ben Garelick Jewelers FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Jewelry
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ben Garelick Jewelers 1
    Buy 1 Wedding Band & Save. Buy Both Bands & Save More!
    Buy 1 Wedding Band & Save 10% Off. Buy Both Wedding Bands & Save Even More! A total of 15% Off!

• 5001 Transit Road Buffalo, NY, 14221 See on map