1150 Niagara Falls Blvd., Tonawanda, NY 14150 Map · Phone number

About Brian Michaels Jewelers

If you are looking for beautiful and high quality loose diamonds, then your next stop should be the established and reputable store of Brian Michaels Jewelers. Not only we offer exclusive range of Engagement Rings including Traditional Wedding Ring, Vintage Engagement Ring, Halo Style Diamond Rings, Classic Wedding Ring, Contemporary Diamonds Rings etc., Wedding Bands, Diamond Earrings, Gemstone Pendants, Diamond Bracelets, Watch Repair services, Custom Jewelry Design and many more, we also have an experienced, professional staff member available to answer every single one of your questions along the way.

image1 php
1936932968366084157825725n
image1 php

3 Reviews for Brian Michaels Jewelers

Danait · Married on 07/23/2016

My fiancé got my engagement ring from Brian Michaels and it is absolutely beautiful. My fiancé went there with a specific idea of what he wanted for me and they worked with him tirelessly to make it a reality. When I took my ring to get resized they expedited it and did it by the end of the day for me. They have also been amazing in the days after that as well. I feel like a princess every time I am there because of their excellent customer service!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/16/2016

I bought my husband's wedding band from here.
    They salespeople are all friendly and helpful and weren't trying to push sales as most are and I found exactly what I was looking for within 10 minutes.
    I received my husband's band within a week of ordering it.
    I also had my wedding band and engagement ring soldered through them, and I had it back within 10 days. They did a great job!

Sent on 08/15/2016

I am currently working with the business on custom making my wedding band & they have been very helpful. They made me feel confident that they can make what I want exactly!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Brian Michaels Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 1150 Niagara Falls Blvd. Tonawanda, 14150 See on map