Paul's Jewelry Designs

Buffalo, NY View map

Paul's Jewelry Designs has been serving the WNY community for over 23 years! Whether you are looking for engagement or wedding rings, family jewelry, an anniversary gift, or just because...the staff at Paul's are THE PROFESSIONALS YOU CAN TRUST!

Paul's has a wide selection of engagement rings as well as certified diamonds to fit everyone's budget. If you can't find what you're looking for in our showcases, we can design the ring of your loved one's desire! Already married? We have an array of pendants, earrings, bracelets, and rings in your choice of metals and gemstones. Paul's also has a full service repair shop with three goldsmiths! Your valuables are repaired right in the store!

Stop in today and see why we are "The Professionals You Can Trust"!

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Custom Work

My engagement ring came from Paul and he helped to craft the most perfect classic and timeless ring for me while getting us a great quality diamond that sparkles all the time! I was gifted an older Opal set from my Grandmother and he advised me on how to update it and customized it and it turned out beautifully! I went back to get a necklace for my mother and it was ready for pickup in days! We also had my ring dipped and polished before the wedding and it looks brand new again! We highly recommend Paul and his team for their professionalism, quality, and efficiency!
    Bob Married on 12/01/2017
    Great customer service! Everyone is super friendly. You can't go wrong going here.
    Sonia Married on 03/17/2017
    The team at Paul's is fantastic. My fiancé purchased my very unique engagement ring from here, and it's just breathtaking. I have never seen the same ring anywhere. I first went to Paul's to repair an antique engagement ring that belonged to my grandmother, I wore through the shank and was completely devastated. It was a huge deal to me that the ring would not leave the shop. Of course we returned for our custom wedding bands. They're our jeweler for life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Molly & Ben
    27 photos · 09/21/2019

12 N Ellicott Creek Rd Buffalo, 14228
Location of (Paul's Jewelry Designs)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding