Alexis Russell Jewelry

Buffalo, NY View map

Working with nature's most precious materials formed over centuries is truly an honor. At Alexis Russell, we believe that each stone shines with its own light, whether a rose-cut diamond, bicolor sapphire or moody opal. Where many might see imperfection, we find natural beauty, which is why our pieces feature an array of ethically-sourced gemstones and diamonds. With this great privilege comes great responsibility.

That's why Alexis Russell is committed to sustainability, ethical sourcing and production. We abide by the highest standards in Fine Jewelry production, working solely with conflict-free stones in compliance with the Kimberley Process. In addition, we source recycled gold, antique diamonds and reclaimed melee to reduce our impact.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

4.3

• Nick
    Nick S. Getting married on 09/30/2023

Absolutely stunning, unique, affordable, and A+++ customer service!

I have ordered two pieces from Alexis Russell, and they are my absolute favorite jewelry I have ever purchased. The first was a necklace for my partner's birthday, and the second was an engagement ring. She loves the necklace, and I can't wait for her to see the ring!

Not only is the work gorgeous, but the staff at AR are out of this world. On both occasions they worked with me to make sure I would have what I needed within my (procrastinator) timeline. Patrick in particular was fantastic! I can't get over how wonderful the entire team is to work with, and I can't see myself ever buying from anyone else ever again.

Oh, and did I mention how affordable the whole process was? I truly believe that the price tag for the ring is way below what any other vendor would charge.

hi nick!

thank you so much for your incredibly kind review. you're always a pleasure to work with, we hope she loves the ring!

please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

best,
    the AR team!
    Kevin G. Getting married on 07/12/2023

Beyond Beautiful & Meaningful

I reached out to Alexis Russell to help me create a customized ring that included aspects of a couple different rings that I found on their website. Janée was so professional and instrumental in helping me put together this ring. Her communication was prompt and she sent a picture that gave me an even better idea of what the ring would look like. As beautiful as the images are on their website, seeing the ring in person completely blew me away. I immediately felt a connection to the ring, relished the process, and could not wait to give it to my fiancé (who can't stop looking at and admiring her ring). It is stunning and so much more unique than many of the rings one could purchase on the market. I couldn't have asked for a better engagement ring experience. Do everyone a favor and support the eco-friendliness, quality, & professionalism of Alexis Russell!

Hi Kevin,

wow, thank you so much for your incredibly kind words about our work + team! you were a pleasure to work with.

all the best,
    the AR team!
    Elisa S. Getting married on 10/06/2022

Beautiful rings with superb craftsmanship

I just came to shout out Alexis Russell on every platform I can because I can’t stop raving about my ring . My fiancé proposed with the gorgeous opal aster ring with salt and pepper diamonds and we recently purchased bands for our quick ceremony next month before our big wedding next year. The whole team was fast , responsive , and easy to work with . I sent my ring into to get the peak band we purchased custom fit and I’m so glad we did. Thanks to the whole team for such beautiful jewelry that I literally get compliments daily on because my rings are so unique and beautiful

Alexis Russell Jewelry's reply:

hi Elisa! thank you so much for your kind review. you were such a pleasure to work with, and we're so delighted to hear that you love the rings!

please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

best,
    the AR team

19 elm street, suite #2 Buffalo, NY, 14203
716.445.6618

We are in the studio 9-4:30pm EST, please contact us if you're interested in scheduling a consultation!
Location of (Alexis Russell Jewelry)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding