Aurum Jewelers

Buffalo, NY

Aurum Jewelers is a fine jeweler in Buffalo New York specializing in custom pieces as well as vintage, estate, and antique collections. Owner Paul Michaels has been in business since 1964. Our wedding collections offer a wide range of fine jewelery in Gold or Platinum, with precious and semi-precious stones including diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds and other stones.

---------------------------
We also offer :
- Appraisals for insurance
- Cleaning
- Jewelry Repair
- Ring Sizing
- Stone Setting
- Restringing Pearls or Beads

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

5-6 weeks

• Carly
    Carly W. Married on 01/10/2021

Wonderful Wedding Experience

Planning a wedding during the pandemic has been, at times, a disheartening experience. And rightfully so. With so much happening in the world, it’s tough to lose yourself in the dreamlike and magical journey that your wedding should be. Thankfully there is Paul Michaels and Aurum Jewelers who have inserted some much-needed escapism into our love journey. My fiancé and I have had a wonderful time working with Paul on our rings. I inherited my engagement ring and wedding band which Paul expertly and tenderly cleaned, transforming them from family heirlooms to constellating show pieces. My fiancé was looking for a midcentury wedding band and Paul conjured some magic by pulling the perfect piece from one of his vaults. But possibly the most rewarding experience has been going to Aurum Jewelers on Elmwood in Buffalo. My fiancé and I lead busy lives and are very grateful for those moments when we can just shut off the world for a little bit and immerse ourselves in the wedding experience, and that’s exactly what it’s like stepping into Aurum. You feel as if you’re floating in the perfect dreamscape, which was exactly what we needed. Surrounded by elegant jewelry and soothing classical music, it’s as if you’re in a movie and you’re the star. Paul caters to your every need and with his encyclopedic knowledge, you’re in very good hands. My fiancé and I highly recommend Aurum Jewelers. Paul re-electrified our wedding journey and we are so very thankful.

Dear Carly,

Thank you so much for your beautifully written review! I am glad to hear that we helped to make your wedding journey a little bit easier. Please stop in any time you need a complimentary ring check and cleaning!

All the best,
    Paul
    Shaun Married on 07/01/2020

Engagement Ring Experience

I recently had an heirloom engagement ring resized, restored, cleaned and appraised by Aurum. My now fiancé loves the ring and will not take it off!
    Paul and Avi were very professional, friendly, worked with me to make sure I was happy. The ring was ready within the time frame Paul had discussed with me and it turned out amazing!
    I would recommend Aurum to anyone looking for expert level help.

Dear Shaun,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. We are beyond thrilled that your fiancé loves the ring so much. We hope to meet her someday soon. Our warmest congratulations to you both.
    Heather M. Married on 06/01/2020

Made my dream ring come to life!

Had such a wonderful experience at Aurum Jewelers! Paul is an artist and a master craftsman. Not only did he listen to the needs of my design aesthetically, he had a deep understanding of what was needed structurally to keep my stone safe. Loved working with the Aurum team to make a completely custom ring using my grandmother’s diamond. Could not imagine going anywhere else!

Aurum Jewelers's reply:

Dear Heather, It was such a pleasure working with you on your unique and exquisite piece. Thank you for your kind words. We hope your travels are safe and splendid and please come visit for a cleaning when you return to Buffalo!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding