33 Reviews for Ben Garelick Jewelers

User Photos
Photos
33 Ben Garelick Jewelers Reviews

Ben Garelick was the last store my fiance and I went to looking for an engagement ring but we wish it would have been our first! The quality of diamonds they have easily surpasses any other store in the area and the prices were amazingly reasonable! Had we gone to one of the chain jewelry stores the diamond would have been a lot smaller and not even half as brilliant for the same, or even slightly higher price. Peter Sr. was amazing! He never showed us rings out of our price range and let us take our time when choosing the right diamond! I highly recommend Ben Garelick and will be returning for our wedding bands, and any other jewelry we purchase in the future!

Profile Picture Savannah, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I visited Ben Garelick based on the recommendation of a friend whose engagement ring and wedding bands had been purchased there. We had such a wonderful experience. From the moment we walked into the store, we were treated like customers who mattered. Peter Sr. made the experience enjoyable, special, educational, and so comfortable. He was very conscious of budget and, not only did he not try to upsell, he showed us ways to get exactly what I wanted well within that budget. When it came time for my fiancé to order, he had some trouble getting to the store with his schedule but, between online ordering and a phone consultation with Peter Jr., he purchased a ring that I absolutely love. I cannot recommend this jeweler enough, and I am very much looking forward to a return visit for wedding bands.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Ben Garelick is an amazing jeweler. We were warmly welcomed when my fiancé and I went to look for the engagement ring. We told him what we had in mind and we were shown only what was in our interest and preferred budget. We did not feel as if we were having sales pitches thrown at us. It was all about the experience and being well informed.

Profile Picture Sondra, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Perfect service and experience!

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I bought both an engagement ring and a wedding band from here, both are beautiful items. Their service was quick, responsive, and they happy worked with me to get the perfect rings! I highly recommend them to anyone and will be shopping here again!

Profile Picture Mitchell, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Ben Garelick Jewlers were super easy, and helpful! My fiance bought my engagement ring through them as well and said they were AWESOME! I bought were wedding band and it literally took a day for them to approve it, make my purchase, and send it.

Profile Picture Christie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

The package arrived very carefully disguised as not to be stolen, which was a very nice touch! People were very helpful in letting me know the status and approximate arrival of my ring. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Daphne, 5/26/18, 1 Review
4.7

Peter was the knowledgeable and easy to work with,the prices were amazing and my wife was so happy with her rings.

Jeff

Profile Picture jeff, 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

On Cyber Monday, Peter worked with me to get a band for my soon to be husband. It is a Kirk Kara band that Peter had to special order. He was still able to give the 15% discount plus no sales tax for out of state. The ring arrived in less than the 5-6 week estimate and is everything we wanted. I would definitely recommend Peter at Ben Garelick. He answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly which made my online purchase pleasant.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Very fast response about getting my ring to me sooner than expected. My ring arrived in a very secure package and was in new, excellent condition.

Profile Picture Elisa, 1/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I will definitely utilize Peter in the future for jewelry purchases.

Profile Picture Seth, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

My husband and I were so pleased with Peter Manka Jr. and the rest of the team at Ben Garelick Jewelers because they were so attentive from start to finish. We had to move our wedding date up sooner than expected and Peter was so kind to work with us and providing the Artcarved Corinne wedding band we needed without any hassle and on time. No detail was left out and we felt like we were they're number one customer throughout the whole experience. I will definitely be buying again from Ben Garelick Jewelers and will be referring friends and family.

Profile Picture Raquel, 12/16/17, 1 Review

Wonderful.

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Excellent & Speedy Service with professionalism.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Ben Garelick Jewelers was amazing. Peter was fantastic to work with. I could not have been more pleased with every interaction we had together. He was very knowledgeable and quick to respond on any questions I had. If I could give 10 stars I would. Truly amazing service. Thanks Peter for everything!!

Profile Picture Scott , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Friendly and knowledgeable staff, never felt pressured to buy. Worked with me for financing options. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Bill, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The experience was so much fun!! They are so accommodating and make it enjoyable to work with all the staff.

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Peter at Ben Garelick Jewelers made our journey so simple! He knows couples and knows wedding rings - we cannot be more pleased with our stunning rings and excellent experience.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The entire process was excellent. Website was east to navigate, after the order was completed, received an email concerning my order and received ring in the time range as promised. Best of the price was by far the best I found in store or the internet.

Profile Picture Xavier, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The ring was exactly as represented, and delivered before expected. Buying jewelry sight unseen is a little unnerving, however they delivered on everything.

Profile Picture STEPHEN, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

So my engagement ring was very hard to match, and I really wanted my ring to look unique. This place had some amazing designs, and there were so many to choose from! the service was very friendly, and dealt with me going back and forth between different options. In the end I choose an amazing ring & their service is amazing! Got my ring in no time, and we also ended up getting my husbands ring there as well. Such great variety for mens rings as well!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My Fiance and I went shopping for engagement rings and Ben Garelick was the last jewelry shop we stopped at. It was by far the best experience out of all the shops we had been too. We were greeted right away and they gave us time to walk around and browse without feeling pressured or hovering over us. Then Peter Sr. came down and asked what I liked. I was more into the vintage styled pieces, which they had a great selection of. So after I narrowed it down to two rings he really let me take a closer look with the microscope. I told him I really loved Oval shaped diamonds, so he brought out different loose oval diamonds in different sizes. We were also able to take a closer look at them. All of their diamonds are GIA certified and came with the certificate when you bought it, which was extremely important to us. That way we knew exactly what diamond we were buying. Overall, Peter Sr. was amazing and extremely accommodating and helpful. I got the ring of my dreams and can't wait to go back and get our wedding bands!

Profile Picture User4933780, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The diamond came in a great box and was exactly what I wanted to go with my wife's Simon G TR526 engagement ring. Would definitely do business with them again.

Profile Picture Byron , 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Ben Garelick Jewelers was great! My (now) husband and I were looking for a specific ring and couldn't find it in the DC area where we live. We went to stores in Maryland and Virginia and not only did they not carry it, they couldn't even it order it.

I found out that the ring brand was carried at Ben Garelick and was so happy, since I'm from and was getting married in Buffalo. I emailed them and they were very responsive and helpful and they had in the ring in store! They put it on hold for me as I was coming to Buffalo in a few days. In person they were also wonderful. We also got the best price on the ring compared to anywhere else we looked. I love love love the ring. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Peter was excellent! He was very responsive and took care of getting the ring shipped right away - highly recommend!

Photo for Ben Garelick Jewelers Review - Fairytale engagement on the sea cliffs of Molokai
Profile Picture Bryan, 8/7/15, 1 Review