Ben Garelick Jewelers Reviews

Ben Garelick Jewelers 7
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Claarco · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Exceptional Service, Care, and Professionalism

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Peter during my time shopping for an engagement ring for my now fiance. Working with Peter was a refreshing experience in that he demonstrated professionalism, knowledge, as well as an abundance of patience! I would highly recommend Ben Garelick Jeweler's to anyone interested in working with a fantastic staff who will treat you with respect, honesty, as well as the ability to answer any of the questions you have with constructive, well-explained answers. My experience has made me a customer for life and I'm grateful to have had my first jewelry buying experience at Ben Garelick's!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 8

Rory O'Hagan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Great experience, great selection

I searched high and low for a unique engagement ring. Only at Ben Garelick was I able to find the one! Their selection was very unique and far superior to any of the many jewelers I had visited before finding them. The experience was beyond pleasant, not only were they extremely patient with me and endless email chains to narrow the search but when it came to the sale itself they were very fair and did so much to help me get my fiance the dream ring. So much so that I traveled 2+ hours each way to buy from them (and they even offered to ship for free to save me additional trips to pick it up/resizing). The pleasant experience also brought me back to get the matching wedding band from them. I can not say enough positive about buying from BG and their selection is tough to beat if you're looking for something unique that is going to blow your wife-to-be away. The ring draws a ton of attention and gets compliments all the time which is further patting on the back for a job well done to both myself and BG. I hope my review helps bring them more awareness so others can see the big expense of buying an engagement ring can be easy and even those on a budget can find a beautiful ring fitting of the woman who will wear it. I encourage everyone to look past the big chain stores and find BG, you will not regret the way you are treated here or the gorgeous ring you will bring home at a far better price than you'd find at a chain store. To address the men who may read this: If you're like me you get a lot of 'gee thanks' responses to birthday/anniversary... gifts. This is one purchase you DO NOT want a 'gee thanks.' Instead, I got tears, excitement, attacked like a wolverine (in a good way) and to this day she randomly stares at it, tells me it's gorgeous (better than all her friends, which believe me is important) and thanks me. Do yourself a favor, do it right, go let BG with their unique selection take care of you and redeem yourself for any and all past/future failed gifts. Thanks BG!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 9
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 10
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 11
  • RaeAnn

Raeann Phillips · Getting married on 08/12/2019

Ben Garelick - Best Quality & Customer Service

Both my engagement ring and my wedding band was purchased from Ben Garelick. We're not local and making an online purchase of this magnitude was unsettling. However, I had fallen in love with a Simon G ring that seemed to be exclusive to Ben Garelick. We took the risk and are so happy we did! They went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase and checked in with us after receiving the engagement ring to make sure it was perfect. They sent us an email when the matching wedding band went on sale and even though I missed the sale by a day, they gave me the code and made sure the order went through. Shipping was quick (about 2 - 3 weeks) considering they had to make the band. Oh and even though we ordered the engagement ring and the band separately, it looks like they came together since they fit the curves so well! The only think I would say is that the pictures definitely don't do these rings justice! I was so scared they would be dull since they're not very bright in the photos but they far exceeded my expectations. Peter and Patricia get an A++ from me!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 12
  • Marney

Marney · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent to work with!

Ben Garelick is one of the few local jewelers that use moissanite, which was very important to us. They worked diligently to help customize the perfect engagement ring with us. Very friendly, reliable, and proffesional I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Ben Garelick Jewelers's reply:

So AWESOME to hear! Thank you so much for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and above all we're excited to hear that you are happy. Thank you again and best wishes!

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

My fiancé and I visited Ben Garelick based on the recommendation of a friend whose engagement ring and wedding bands had been purchased there. We had such a wonderful experience. From the moment we walked into the store, we were treated like customers who mattered. Peter Sr. made the experience enjoyable, special, educational, and so comfortable. He was very conscious of budget and, not only did he not try to upsell, he showed us ways to get exactly what I wanted well within that budget. When it came time for my fiancé to order, he had some trouble getting to the store with his schedule but, between online ordering and a phone consultation with Peter Jr., he purchased a ring that I absolutely love. I cannot recommend this jeweler enough, and I am very much looking forward to a return visit for wedding bands.

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 13
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 14

Brad · Married on 08/11/2018

Peter Jr guided me through the purchase of a men's platinum wedding band, patiently and quickly answering all of my questions and concerns (about buying on-line, etc.), and providing measurements of an actual ring for reference. The price was very fair (modest sale price at the time), and the band arrived a couple of weeks before the wedding. Oops, it needed to be resized (my fault - I out-smarted myself on that one). I talked to Peter, sent the ring back to NY, Peter made sure the manufacturer would do it in time, and the goods arrived 2 days before the big day. This is an example of a retailer going out of his way to make a customer happy, which I am for sure. Much appreciated and heartily recommended.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Rozenbook

Sondra · Married on 08/10/2018

Ben Garelick is an amazing jeweler. We were warmly welcomed when my fiancé and I went to look for the engagement ring. We told him what we had in mind and we were shown only what was in our interest and preferred budget. We did not feel as if we were having sales pitches thrown at us. It was all about the experience and being well informed.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Joseph · Married on 07/21/2018

Perfect service and experience!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Mitchell · Married on 06/25/2018

I bought both an engagement ring and a wedding band from here, both are beautiful items. Their service was quick, responsive, and they happy worked with me to get the perfect rings! I highly recommend them to anyone and will be shopping here again!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Christie · Married on 06/16/2018

Ben Garelick Jewlers were super easy, and helpful! My fiance bought my engagement ring through them as well and said they were AWESOME! I bought were wedding band and it literally took a day for them to approve it, make my purchase, and send it.

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 06/10/2018

Ben Garelick was the last store my fiance and I went to looking for an engagement ring but we wish it would have been our first! The quality of diamonds they have easily surpasses any other store in the area and the prices were amazingly reasonable! Had we gone to one of the chain jewelry stores the diamond would have been a lot smaller and not even half as brilliant for the same, or even slightly higher price. Peter Sr. was amazing! He never showed us rings out of our price range and let us take our time when choosing the right diamond! I highly recommend Ben Garelick and will be returning for our wedding bands, and any other jewelry we purchase in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Daphne · Married on 05/26/2018

The package arrived very carefully disguised as not to be stolen, which was a very nice touch! People were very helpful in letting me know the status and approximate arrival of my ring. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

On Cyber Monday, Peter worked with me to get a band for my soon to be husband. It is a Kirk Kara band that Peter had to special order. He was still able to give the 15% discount plus no sales tax for out of state. The ring arrived in less than the 5-6 week estimate and is everything we wanted. I would definitely recommend Peter at Ben Garelick. He answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly which made my online purchase pleasant.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Elisa · Married on 01/03/2018

Very fast response about getting my ring to me sooner than expected. My ring arrived in a very secure package and was in new, excellent condition.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Seth · Married on 12/22/2017

I will definitely utilize Peter in the future for jewelry purchases.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Raquel · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I were so pleased with Peter Manka Jr. and the rest of the team at Ben Garelick Jewelers because they were so attentive from start to finish. We had to move our wedding date up sooner than expected and Peter was so kind to work with us and providing the Artcarved Corinne wedding band we needed without any hassle and on time. No detail was left out and we felt like we were they're number one customer throughout the whole experience. I will definitely be buying again from Ben Garelick Jewelers and will be referring friends and family.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 15
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 16
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 17

Nikki · Married on 10/30/2017

Wonderful.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Mike · Married on 10/22/2017

Excellent & Speedy Service with professionalism.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Scott · Married on 10/21/2017

Ben Garelick Jewelers was amazing. Peter was fantastic to work with. I could not have been more pleased with every interaction we had together. He was very knowledgeable and quick to respond on any questions I had. If I could give 10 stars I would. Truly amazing service. Thanks Peter for everything!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Stephen · Married on 10/08/2017

The experience was so much fun!! They are so accommodating and make it enjoyable to work with all the staff.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Sandra · Married on 09/26/2017

Peter at Ben Garelick Jewelers made our journey so simple! He knows couples and knows wedding rings - we cannot be more pleased with our stunning rings and excellent experience.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 18
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 19
    Ben Garelick Jewelers 20
  • X

Xavier · Married on 09/03/2017

The entire process was excellent. Website was east to navigate, after the order was completed, received an email concerning my order and received ring in the time range as promised. Best of the price was by far the best I found in store or the internet.

Sent on 12/05/2017

STEPHEN · Married on 05/20/2017

The ring was exactly as represented, and delivered before expected. Buying jewelry sight unseen is a little unnerving, however they delivered on everything.

Sent on 10/31/2017

So my engagement ring was very hard to match, and I really wanted my ring to look unique. This place had some amazing designs, and there were so many to choose from! the service was very friendly, and dealt with me going back and forth between different options. In the end I choose an amazing ring & their service is amazing! Got my ring in no time, and we also ended up getting my husbands ring there as well. Such great variety for mens rings as well!

Sent on 08/12/2016

My Fiance and I went shopping for engagement rings and Ben Garelick was the last jewelry shop we stopped at. It was by far the best experience out of all the shops we had been too. We were greeted right away and they gave us time to walk around and browse without feeling pressured or hovering over us. Then Peter Sr. came down and asked what I liked. I was more into the vintage styled pieces, which they had a great selection of. So after I narrowed it down to two rings he really let me take a closer look with the microscope. I told him I really loved Oval shaped diamonds, so he brought out different loose oval diamonds in different sizes. We were also able to take a closer look at them. All of their diamonds are GIA certified and came with the certificate when you bought it, which was extremely important to us. That way we knew exactly what diamond we were buying. Overall, Peter Sr. was amazing and extremely accommodating and helpful. I got the ring of my dreams and can't wait to go back and get our wedding bands!

Sent on 04/01/2015