Jaimie Ellis Photography Reviews

Jaimie Ellis Photography 6
Jaimie Ellis Photography 7

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2018

We LOVE Jaimie!

Throughout all of wedding planning Jaimie was absolutely amazing! During planning I was really overwhelmed and nervous and Jaimie just made everything really easy and smooth. She helped us pick out a spot for our engagement pictures (that we love) and she was always ready with ideas to help us make our vision come to life. When the day of our wedding finally came it was cold and had been raining alllll week. I wanted to do pictures outside and I told her I was really nervous about the weather and she just shrugged it off and said I have umbrellas. The weather did turn out, but I also just got the feeling she would make it work no matter what. She was great at corralling our huge families and our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. On top of the pictures being beautiful and exactly what I wanted, I felt like I was hanging out with a good friend all day.

I couldn't recommend Jaimie more! She is the best.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Jaimie Ellis Photography's reply:

Alicia & Greg - thank you SO MUCH!! It really did feel like hanging out with old friends throughout your day : ) I definitely couldn't even tell you were that worried about the weather so I guess my nonchalantness about the situation worked its magic lol. Congratulations again to the two of you!! Hope you had so much fun on your honeymoon!

Krystal · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Experience!

I can't say enough positive things about Jaimie! I have used her for my wedding and I've recently did a Boudoir shoot with her. I was nervous at first to do a Boudoir shoot since my body is not exactly in the shape I like ,however, Jaimie eased my nerves and I couldn't be happier that I trusted her and did the shoot. She made me feel comfortable, in control, and like a sexy Victoria Secret model! The pictures turned out absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough for giving me this experience. I highly recommend any woman of any body shape to do this at least once in their lifetime and if you're going to do it you might as well get the best photographer for the job and that would be Jaimie! My husband also thanks her for these pictures ;)

Rana · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2018

Jaimie Ellis Photography is one of the best photographers I know. She is a master at capturing the perfect light and the current mood. I was wary about getting photos done as me and my fiance were a little camera shy. With Jaimie's encouragement we turned into models! She was able to break the ice quickly which means we got some excellent shots that we will treasure forever! Extremely professional and she sent a great sheet on tips out before our shoot even happened which allowed us to be prepared. Love, love, love our photos from Jaimie Ellis Photography!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jaimie Ellis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Beck!! It means a lot to hear how comfortable you guys felt during your shoot. So happy to hear you love your images (I do too!).

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely amazing!

She was amazing! Caught every angle perfectly! Was very attentive all through the night! Only wanted the best for the bride and groom! You can tell she really loves what she does and really takes an interest in her clients!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 12
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 13
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 14

Jaimie Ellis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! You're correct - my brides and grooms are always my #1 priority : ) I had such a fun time at your wedding! You, Jon and obvious excitement about getting married and love for one another definitely made my job easy!

Daniel · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Jaimie was an absolute pleasure. She was super responsive, flexible and willing to go above and beyond to make us happy. She happily trekked along with us in the cold and the rain to get some incredible photos for our engagement session as well as on our wedding day. Jaimie's photos are stunning but even more important to us was her personality. Jaimie made us feel comfortable right from the beginning and made taking our photos one of our favorite experiences. My wife and I could not be happier about our decision to use Jaimie as our photographer.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 15
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 16
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 17
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 18
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 19
    Jaimie Ellis Photography 20

Jaimie Ellis Photography's reply:

Haha we did have a lot of crazy weather for both your engagement and wedding photos! Thank YOU guys for being such troopers! It was such a pleasure working with you : )

Sofie · Married on 07/14/2017

We did a lot of research before deciding to go with Jaimie since we wanted a photographer that was both reasonable in price AND could provide the style of pictures that we had in mind. Jaimie has been incredible to work with, before, during and after the wedding. We had several special requests that she was willing to accommodate. The pictures turned out beautiful and we are so pleased and impressed. We would highly recommend her services to anyone that is looking for a top notch photographer.

Catherine · Married on 06/10/2017

Jaimie was great throughout the entire planning and wedding process! Everyone, including my husband who hates taking pictures, couldn't believe how comfortable they were working with her - I feel like that's something you definitely want in a wedding photographer and Jaimie brings that!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jaimie Ellis Photography's reply:

Aww thank you Cat!! You guys were so easy to work with - I don't even believe that Jordan hates having his picture taken : )

Katie · Married on 10/09/2016

Both Jaimie & Brian were both professional and really picked the best poses and pictures. They took pictures that we would never think of doing. Brian was exceptionally creative and honestly, we didn't think it would look good until we saw the pictures. Their vision of our wedding really came through in their work. They are honest, dependable and were my best vendor at our wedding. They were involved but allowed us the breathing room we needed on our special day. I would highly recommend Jaimie Ellis Photography for any of your events. Our pictures were better than we even hoped for. The value is incredible. Please choose them!

Sydney · Married on 10/01/2016

Jaimie was great! She was very easy to get a hold of, was knowledgeable and punctual. The photos she took are amazing and really captured our day (and they were not a distraction to us or are guests during the ceremony and reception), and we had them all back in about a month. We have received many compliments on our wedding photos from both guests who attended and others who were unable to attend the wedding but were able to see the pictures later. I highly recommend Jaimie Ellis.

crystal · Married on 09/10/2016

Very professional and responsive!!! I have already recommended Jaimie to friends and family. Do not hesitate to hire her, you will not be disappointed.

Carrie · Married on 09/10/2016

Jaimie is just amazing! To be honest, I was nervous about our photographs. My (now) husband and I accepted long ago the fact that neither of us photographs well. One of the first photographs that we took together and posted on Facebook elicited the comment "Who is that?" from several people. We just don't look like ourselves, or we look like the worst version of ourselves- but I wanted our wedding photos to be different.
    I found Jaimie, and she was fantastic from the beginning. She really caught on to our "vibe" from our very first meeting. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot, and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing. My favorites are the ones where we are laughing together- the laughter is real because we had such a good time that day!
    During our wedding, Jaimie was awesome. She was super chill about the fact that despite all of the planning, we were basically winging it that day. She had almost no direction from us and still managed to get amazing shots of all of the moments that were the most important. Again, the photos are beautiful. I could not be happier to have had Jaimie be a part of our day. We will 100% use her for any future photos that we will need, and you should 100% use her for your wedding! You will NOT be disappointed!

Melyssa · Married on 08/20/2016

Jaimie & Brian were simply a joy to work with.

Professional, on time, got all the shots I requested, yet they were also incredibly personable, warm, and patient.

The shots are gorgeous and I will always remember the photography portion of my wedding as stress-free and easy.

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Jaimie Ellis Photography! We live in Vermont and hired the photography duo for our out of town wedding in Hector, NY. Jaimie's responsiveness with emails and phone calls leading up to our wedding was phenomenal (we seriously couldn't have asked for more). She went way above and beyond which put us at great ease. The day of the wedding, she and Brian showed up on time and ready to go. They did a wonderful job dealing with some our super demanding wedding guests, and remained super professional and friendly. They captured some truly remarkable and special moments in very candid ways; these turned out to be my favorite shots. The timely follow up after the wedding was wonderful as well. Definitely a GREAT value! Highly recommend this wonderful, kind, and talented team.

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2016

Jaimie was wonderful! She shot both our engagement shoot and our wedding, and truly captured every important detail! She was easy to work with and very responsive to a detail oriented bride. Would recommend her services and would use her again! Thank you Jaimie Ellis!

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Jaimie is such an amazing photographer! She was willing to travel almost 2 hours to our wedding venue, and was super flexible when our ceremony time got changed. She is so laid back and easy to work with. She had very creative picture ideas with the scenery of our ceremony, and the surrounding area. Couldn't have been more happy with our photos! There aren't enough nice things to say!

Hunter · Married on 06/04/2016

If you are reading this review, you realize what a daunting task it is to find that perfect photographer, that will take the most breath taking pictures of your wedding. You are most likely looking for the best, and I am very delighted to tell you that you have found such a photographer. I found this photography business while researching local photographers in the Buffalo area. I contacted several wedding photographers, but none of them were as responsive, professional, and easy to work with as Jaimie Ellis Photography. Not only is she super enjoyable to work with, but she offers an amazing package that beautifully captured our dream. Since the first day we contacted her, we were more than impressed with every aspect of her business. From the engagement photo shoot to our wedding day, Jaimie was with us every step of the way making sure that she caught every single special moment. She superbly exceeded our VERY high expectations! (She evened emailed us amazing and edited sneak peek pics within hours of the wedding) We certainly cannot say enough about this amazing photographer.

Renata · Married on 05/28/2016

Beautiful wedding photos without going broke! Jamie did a great job and was professional and easy to get along with. Always responded to all my emails within a few hours, was open to all idea I had but also was skilled enough that did not need any ques or direction from me. My sister actually ended up using Jamie at her wedding a month after ours (her pictures came out just as great and were completely different but the same quality)

Jaimie Ellis Photography 21

Jaimie was great! She was great with the kids, easy to work with, and seemed to be enjoying herself! \
    She was on time, followed instructions well, and was very flexible throughout the day. She was creative and we had a lot of fun!
    I would definitely recommend her.

Thank you!

Jaimie does the best job! She will capture your character and spirit on your wedding day! She is professional and flexible and has very good suggestions! She also provides a flash drive and unlimited access to all your pictures which is priceless. Definitely recommend! :)

Alison · Married on 10/24/2015

We chose Jaimie Ellis Photography for our wedding on October 24, 2015. We are thrilled that we did! Jaimie was such a pleasure to work with. She made sure to talk with me beforehand and really took the time to understand what we were looking for. She captured everything that we wanted! We absolutely love her style. Jaimie took the most beautiful images during our ceremony and did not miss a moment! She also captured several detail shots throughout the entire day and we are so grateful that we have those memories. She was extremely professional and very easy to work with. We highly recommend Jaimie Ellis Photography for your wedding photography needs. She is amazingly talented! We are so lucky that we found her!

Jessie · Married on 09/26/2015

The provider was very helpful and flexible. They were willing to do photos of the bride and groom getting ready separately in two different locations wish was nice.
    They asked a lot of questions about what kind of pictures we wanted and made sure to do them all. It was a lot of fun working with them the pictures turned out great. After the wedding they will send you a flash drive with all of the pictures on it. This is really helpful when wanting to share pictures with others. You can also access the pictures through the website as well.

Linda · Married on 06/14/2015

Jamie was awesome! Took pictures of everyone. And they were well thought out.

Callie · Married on 06/13/2015

The day before my wedding, our original photographer broke her arm. She actually sought out Jaimie for me! In the end, it was such a blessing in disguise! Jaimie ended up being more affordable for us, yet by the photographs you would think we had paid top dollar. Jaimie did an absolutely amazing job capturing our big day! She was professional, kind, caring, and also did a fabulous job directing our huge family and organizing our huge group. Jaimie captured every detail of our wedding in a timeless, and yet original, way. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for any type of photography!