Rochester, NY 14607 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Sarah O Photo

I am truly passionate about artistically representing the authentic mood of love and happiness on your wedding day! My prices are reasonable and customizable in order to keep beautiful wedding photography attainable to budget-conscious couples!

*I am currently booking wedding dates in 2020. Please take the time to visit my website, including pricing information, before sending an availability inquiry!*

www.sarahophoto.com

Sarah O Photo 1
Sarah O Photo 2
Sarah O Photo 3

Terra · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I can’t thank Sarah and Denali enough!! They were always there taking pictures I didn’t even think of and were great at getting the families together! They were with us from the salon to the dancing and we couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with! They were so sweet and professional the entire time!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

Sarah was our wedding photographer in September of 2017. She was amazing to communicate with, fun to have in my home while we got ready, she is fun and normal which made the day go very smoothly with any photos we were taking. I can natuarally feel uncomfortable in front of the camera but I never felt that way with Sarah. She captured the most beautiful parts of our day and I highly recommend you have her photograph yours!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Sarah O Photo 4
    Sarah O Photo 5

Katie · Married on 06/30/2017

Sarah photographed our wedding this past summer and we couldn't be happier with our photos or with her. She has such a knack for capturing emotions and moments and is just generally an awesome person to spend time with. We will definitely be back for more!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Sarah O Photo 6

Sarah O Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sarah O Photo 1
    $200 off winter weddings

I offer custom pricing during the less popular wedding months of November through April. $200 off full-day weddings, and customizable packages available as well!

• Rochester, 14607 See on map