Michael's Photography Reviews

Michael's Photography 5
Michael's Photography 6
Michael's Photography 7

Heather · Married on 07/11/2015

Incredible, artistic, professional, hardworking, and amazing are just a few of the words I would use to describe my experience with Michael's Photography. Michael and Krista are truly two of the most amazing and artistic photographers we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding day. After our first appointment with Michael, my husband and I knew we had to have him as our wedding photographer. He laid out the day for us so perfectly and exactly how any bride would imagine her big day, from getting ready and first looks to dancing the night away. Soon after booking Michael's Photography for our wedding, we booked them to do our engagement shoot, which is when we met Krista. Krista is a visionary and took so many candid and unique pictures that we could not wait to have Michael and Krista capture our big day. Our wedding day finally came and I had as much fun with Krista and Michael as I did with our bridal party making jokes and laughing all day. Michael and Krista photographed my girls and I getting ready and then Michael left to photograph my future husband and his groomsmen at the church. Michael even took the groomsmen their flowers to the church for us, which was above and beyond what was required of him. At one point Krista even crawled under my bed to get an angled shot of me in my wedding dress which turned out beautiful. Their attention to detail and ideas were beyond of what I could have imagined. Michael's Photography took the time to get to know us and captured our wedding day with our personalities in mind and we cannot thank them enough. We cannot praise them enough for capturing our wedding day and letting us relive our wedding day through photos every day. We would recommend Michael's Photography to anyone and everyone in need of a photographer for any occasion! We cannot wait to use Michael's Photography for more lifetime memories.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Michael and Krista were incredible to work with from day one. They were very responsive to phone calls and emails and flexible with working with our schedules and us. We knew they did great work because they photographed a friends wedding, but they far exceeded our expectations. Michael and Krista made us feel extremely calm and comfortable the day of the wedding, they made sure every photo taken made us look our best. They both had a creative eye for artistic photographs outside of the standard wedding day portraits. All of our photos turned out amazing! I would highly recommend Michael’s Photography for you special occasions.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2015

Wow!! What is there to say? Michael's Photography was absolutely the right choice for my wedding photos! From the start, Michael (the owner) was professional, flexible, comfortable to work with, and funny to ease the nervousness. Michael shot our engagement photos in NJ, which was about an hour drive from his studio to our location. Without hesitation, he was open and willing to make the drive to our desired location. The photos turned out fantastic! For our wedding, Rich and Nicole were on time, professional, and ready to work. They captured every special moment of our day and my husband and I are struggling to pick out favorite photos for our album!! We highly recommend Michael's Photography!

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • F

Fallon · Married on 06/13/2015

We used Michael's Photography for our wedding and we were absolutely thrilled with the whole process! It was such a pleasure working with Michael. From day one, he made us feel important and is so personable! On the day of our wedding, we had Michael & Nicole taking our pictures and they did such an amazing job! The day was gorgeous and they really captured so many great moments and pictures with our family and friends! We appreciate everything that you both did to make our special day magical! Thanks again, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! We highly recommend this business!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/13/2015

Michael's was absolutely amazing. They captured every aspect of our wedding day perfectly. They were very professional but as friendly as could be at the same time. We could not be happier with how the photos turned out and we can't wait to get our album!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2015

I’m so incredibly happy that we hired Michael’s Photography! From our initial consultation, Michael made us feel relaxed and “part of the family.” He was able to customize a wedding package that was perfect for our needs. I’m very detailed-oriented, and I sent plenty of emails throughout the wedding planning process. Krista, one of their photographers and their office manager, was always accessible, friendly, and professional. Krista was our photographer for our engagement shoot, and we knew that we made the right decision as soon as we got our photos back. They were gorgeous! Michael and Krista were the photographers for our wedding day, and they were laid back and fun to work with on our “big day.” We had some downtime before our ceremony, and they bought our entire bridal party coffees and energy drinks. How sweet is that? Once we got to the reception, we didn’t even realize that they were there. My husband and I were able to enjoy the night without being pulled into different directions to take photos. We received our wedding photos back very quickly, and we loved them! They captured all of the traditional shots, while also including some beautiful, artistic ones. My husband and I had such a hard time deciding which photos to use for our wedding album. There were so many great photos to choose from! We can’t wait to receive our wedding album, so that we can relieve the best day of our lives. We highly recommend Michael's Photography!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Veronica · Married on 05/09/2015

Michael and Krista made my special day a one I will never forget. The last photos I will ever have with my husband will be forever cherished. My husband Scott and I got married on May 9th and my husband suddenly died on my honeymoon days after. When Michael and Krista found out the tragic news they quickly got together gorgeous bulletins and galleries of pictures to represent Scott at his funeral that had everyone in awe over their genuine compassion and care for doing this for me. Michael himself called me and delivered the photos right to the funeral home for me in days. The moments he captured will forever shout the love we shared. The candids he and Krista captured will forever be so close to my heart. I can say enough phenomenal things about this company and team. All of my family and friends have chosen michaels and we're never let down. Thank you Michael and Krista for everything, I love yous. Veronica and the late Scott matsinger

Sent on 03/30/2016

Julia · Married on 05/02/2015

It was so wonderful to work with Michael & Krista! They were very responsive leading up to our wedding, and Michael called a few days before to go over the timeline of the wedding day and make sure we were generally on the same page. Their professional but laid-back attitude helped to put everyone at ease the day of the wedding, and many members of our bridal party commented on how much fun they were to work with. They took all of the “traditional” wedding pictures that we had requested, and also got plenty of really fun and creative ones. The pictures turned out amazing…truly stunning. They managed to capture the emotion during the ceremony, the little details at our reception, and the great energy on the dance floor. They will be photographing the wedding of one of my bridesmaids this falls, and I’m definitely looking forward to working with them again

Sent on 06/05/2015

AMAZING isn't even enough of a word to describe the job that Michael and Krista did on our wedding day... Beginning with our engagement photo session and ending with the last hour of our reception it was everything we had imagined and more! When I tell you they got every shot we asked for--- they SERIOUSLY did!! They were super flexible and Krista even followed my pinterest board of wedding photos and referred to it all day long to get the shots I pinned!! They really captured the most perfect shots of the best day ever! We have no idea how we are going to choose from our photos because each one really tells a story from that day... We could not be happier' we love Michael's!!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Adrianna · Married on 01/27/2015

Michael and Rich were our photographers, and they were fantastic! The week before, Michael and I spoke on the phone, which really put me at ease. We confirmed our plan for the day, and that is more or less what we stuck with. Not only were Michael and Rich fun to work with that day, looking at the photos afterward was even more amazing. They got so many beautiful shots, and it's going to be so hard to choose which ones will go in the wedding album! My husband and I can't thank them enough for documenting our wedding and giving us so many memories that we can always look back to.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Brittany · Married on 01/02/2015

I don' think I can completely describe how wonderful a job Michael and Krista did on our wedding day. I had seen Michael's work and professionalism when he did my friend's wedding and knew that when it came time for mine he was who I would want. From our first meeting to the big day, Michael and Krista were friendly and professional. As an indecisive person making such decisions was very nerve-racking, however, they put us at complete ease. We had so much fun working with them it felt like they were part of the wedding party. They got all of the shots we wanted and much more. I feel as though they completely captured our special day. The extra shots they took were amazing. I am always getting compliments. I recommend them to anyone that asks for a photographer!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Meghan · Married on 12/13/2014

We met with Michael's Photography a little over a year before our wedding, and our entire experience with them was an absolute pleasure. From our first meeting, Michael truly made us feel like our day was going to be the most special wedding he'd been able to be a part of. Everything we said or suggested was taken to heart, and he made every effort to make sure he honored any request we had.

After having our engagement photos taken by Michael, we were positive he'd be wonderful the day of the wedding. When the day came though, he continued to surpass our expectations. Always present and at the forefront, but never intrusive or overbearing, Michael and his second photographer for the day, John, had great suggestions for photos while bonding with us and our families in a way that made them feel more like the guests we'd meet later than our vendors for the day.

Through the entire day, they managed to capture the perfect photos at every moment. When it came time for us to pick our photos up, we were stunned at how great everything turned out. From getting ready in the morning until nearly the end of the reception, Michael and John perfectly preserved our wedding day the way we not only saw it, but the way we most hoped to remember it.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Stuart · Married on 12/13/2014

Michael's and his staff were amazing! Krista and Rich did a wonderful job keeping us calm and interacting with all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. The pictures turned out amazing. We loved the black and white photos. They also had some wonderfully creative shots of us walking around the streets of Philadelphia. Would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2014

My husband and I cannot say enough nice things about Michael and Kristin. They were extremely helpful and easy to work with since day one. They are one of the best decisions we made with our wedding. Pictures are amazing and there was never any awkward moments. I would recommend them 100%. Do not hesitate to book them!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Mary Preston-Wilent · Married on 11/08/2014

Amazing pictures to look back at from our once in a lifetime!

Michael was wonderful. He took the time and sat down with us and explained everything. He was patient with and captured every ounce of a wonderful night.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Suzanne · Married on 11/01/2014

Absolutely stunning photos. I can't wait for our next big event to book then again. The photographers were friendly and worked well with our small children during our engagement & wedding photo shoots.

Sent on 10/18/2017

My husband and I loved Michael's Photography. Their service was fantastic starting from the first time we met with Michael. Our pictures are beautiful; they captured all of our special moments, and then some. The photographers (Krista and Randy) were extremely diligent, professional, passionate, and talented. We are so happy with all of the photos as well as the Fusion video that they made. The Fusion video is a compilation of photos, and video clips that will allow us to relive our special day for many years to come. We would highly recommend Michael's Photography to anyone in need of great photography.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Renata · Married on 10/10/2014

From the moment we contacted Michael's photography they treated us top of the line. They would always get back to me right away with any questions I would have. The photography that Michael and his assistant Krista provided for our wedding was beyond perfect.

The photos in an of themselves are perfect. But we say the photography was beyond perfection because spending the day Michael and Krista only added to the joy of our celebration. They quickly became two more of our guests by hitting it off immediately with our family and friends which enabled their pictures to become even more intimate and even more special.

Needless to say, we will treasure these photos the rest of our lives. But we will also treasure the fun and laughs we shared with Michael and Krista on our special day.

We are truly blessed that they were our photographers.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Autumn · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I loved everything about Michael's Photography! From the moment we met Michael and his team to the day of the wedding, they made us feel like we were their only clients! Excellent skills, great to work with and they were a ton of fun! Made our wedding day run smoothly and the pictures are breathtakingly amazing!! I still am trying to decide which pictures to put in my album!
    I plan on using Michael's photography for future sessions as well! I would recommend them to anyone!
    Thanks Michael!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I are so happy in choosing Michael's Photography for our wedding day 9-27-14. From the day we met Michael we felt 100% comfortable with him and confident that his work was going to be amazing! The studio in his home is filled with gorgeous pictures and albums to browse through! The photography package we chose was very reasonable and exactly what we were looking to spend! We also loved the fact that Michael was the main photographer, however our second photographer Nicole was fabulous as well!! She was awesome in working with us ladies and got tons of great shots that were totally different than standard wedding photos. Our friends and family members also raved about how great and friendly the photographers were! We would definitely recommend Michael's Photography to everyone! Thanks so much for everything! The DiGregorio's

Sent on 11/14/2014

kristin · Married on 09/26/2014

My husband and I used Michael's Photography for our wedding and we were absolutely thrilled with the whole process!! It was such a pleasure working with Michael. The day of our wedding we had were lucky enough to have Michael and Rich taking our pictures. The day was gorgeous and they really captured so many great moments and pictures! Thanks Michael and Rich, you guys are the best!

Brian and Kristin Lentz

Sent on 01/18/2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about Michaels photography. From the first moment I meet Michael I felt so comfortable. Michael and Krista shot for my wedding and AMAZING is the best word that comes to mind. They were both just like a part of the family, they made us feel so comfortable. They captured all the wonderful moments of our day! I can not say enough good things about Michaels Photography, I would recommend them to EVERYONE! The quality of our picture is amazing and I am so happy I went with Michaels photography!

Sent on 09/22/2014

I loved everything about working with Michael's Photography! My husband HATES having his picture taken and they were wonderful from the first meeting. They were relaxed yet very professional. The photographers who took our pictures, Rich and John, were amazing. They helped us both feel relaxed throughout the day and captured our special moments as well as many candid shots! We received more digital images than I could have even imagined, all of them beautiful. I can't wait to get our wedding album back:)

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 07/19/2014

We were extremely pleased with the quality, the service and everything that Michael's Photography provided for our wedding. We met a few times to set everything up and everything went very smooth. Everyone was very cooperative and friendly. We had over a thousand pictures to choose from and it took us a long time to choose our pictures because of the high quality of their services. We highly recommend Michael's Photography.

Sent on 03/24/2015

A · Married on 07/11/2014

Words cannot describe how "grateful" we are to have had you photograph our wedding. After meeting with Michael & Krista the 1st time, We knew we found the "perfect photographers". We just clicked. They captured every moment & I cry every time we look at our photos. The moments you captured are just "priceless" & the pictures speak for themselves when you look at them. Thank you for giving us such beautiful memories that will last forever, you guys totally rock, simply put!

Sent on 08/24/2014