Mesha Salon Reviews

3 | Tempe, AZ

3 Reviews for Mesha Salon

Leigh · Married on 03/24/2012

We hired Michelle to do my hair for my wedding day and also both of the moms and my sister in laws hair. However, once my bridesmaids saw what a great job she did with my sister in laws hair, they all asked to have their done as well...and in the same style! Michelle was extremely flexible and patient. She has a fun personality and understood exactly what I wanted to do with my hair, even when I changed it a little bit on the day of. Even though I wore my hair down, she was able to style it so it didn't get frizzy or look bad by the end of the night. Everyone's hair remained beautiful for the entire day and I even heard some of my bridesmaid say they wished they could keep their hair for the next day!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Susannah · Married on 01/13/2007

I first went to Michelle 2 days before my wedding. A stylist at another salon did a horrible job on my color and then told me that there was no way to fix it. Michelle scheduled a same day appointment for me, worked her magic and made my hair beautiful for my big day. I have only gone to Michelle since January of 2007 for cut, color and special event styling. She is so knowledgeable of what is current and what will look good on each individual. You will NEVER regret having her work her hair magic on you.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Gwen · Married on 05/06/2002

Mesha is the best!!! Very talented with hair and makeup.!!!

Sent on 09/06/2011