Bridal4theWin

Mesa, AZ View map Visit website

Bridal4theWin is a professional wedding hair and makeup company operating out of Mesa, Arizona. Led by established makeup artist Lidia Win, this talented team of beauty experts is ready to help you feel comfortable and confident on your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Lidia has spent years honing her skills, working for notable music producers and film studios throughout Los Angeles and Pheonix. Offering a range of rejuvenating treatments, she will craft a seamless and stress-free beauty experience to help you shine on your special day.

Bridal4theWin is available to provide on-location beauty services to celebrations throughout the Pheonix area, including Scottsdale, Mesa, and beyond. Passionate and professional, Lidia and her team will design an all-inclusive package tailored to fit your beauty vision. They are dedicated to providing flawless hair and makeup services for weddings, engagement shoots, and other big events. Their selection of services include:

• Consultations
  • Airbrushing and contouring
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Asian-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$150

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Bobbie
    Bobbie Married on 05/02/2022

Lidia is the best!

Lidia was amazing to work with. I wasn't able to do a trial until a few days before the ceremony, and I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but she was patient and helped me figure out what makeup and hair look worked best, which was a little different than what I had originally envisioned, and so much better! And my hair and makeup the day of the wedding somehow looked even better. My bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done by a "Gold level" artist on the team, and they looked stunning as well.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Bobbie for your feedback. I'm so happy to have been able to work with you on you special day. You were truly a pleasure to work with :)
  • Arielle
    Arielle R. Married on 03/20/2022

Amazing experience!

My bride tribe and I looked absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day thanks to Lidia and her team! They were so fun tow work with, great communication and super helpful in working around our schedule to get everyone's services done on time. Would definitely recommend!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

You're so sweet Arielle. Thank you so much for booking your beauty services. I'm glad we made it through Covid together and finally got to your wedding! lol.
  • illustration stars

Bridal4theWin 1
Discount

5% of Entire Bridal Party Package

In order to receive the 5% off services the following conditions must be met:
-Your wedding must be booked with us at least 6 months prior to your wedding date (signed proposal & retainer fee paid).

Bridal4theWin 2
Offer

Complimentary Trial:
In order to receive the complimentary trial services the following conditions must be met:

Your wedding must be booked with us (signed proposal & retainer fee paid).
-A minimum of $1000 worth of on location services must be provided
-For 50% off your trial $500 worth of on location services must be booked with us (signed proposal and retainer fee paid).

If you would like a trial before officially booking us - we do charge for the trial but will deduct the designated amount from your quoted total if you decide to book with us and the minimum service amount is met. If your services fall below the required minimum on the day of the wedding you will be charged the trial rate to compensate for deducted services.

Classic Digital Photography Classic Digital Photography Wedding Photographers

A recent bride of ours hired Lidia at Bridal4theWin for her hair & makeup for the wedding day. Although we didn't get a chance to meet at the wedding, we were very impressed with Lidia's services. Our bride was on time and ready to go for pictures by the time we arrived and she looked amazing! The makeup was so nicely done and looked very natural, like it enhanced all of the bride’s best features. Her hair and makeup looked wonderful throughout the whole time we were there, which makes our job as photographers much easier as we don't have to stop as often for touch-ups or hair fixes. We would highly recommend contacting Lidia for more information and to see what she can do as part of your glam team for your wedding day!

EB BOUDOIR EB BOUDOIR Wedding Photographers

Lidia, owner of Bridal4theWin, is an amazing artist. I've worked with her on several shoots and she never disappoints. She's always on time, very professional, fast, and extremely talented. I refer any of my brides and boudoir clients to her without hesitation.

Sarah Horne Wedding Photography Sarah Horne Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I work with Lidia regularly for my boudoir clients, as well as the brides that I recommend to her. I've worked with so many makeup artists in Phoenix, and she is hands down the best you can find. She's fast, affordable, and does absolutely flawless work that photographs perfectly. Brides and boudoir clients are never cakey, or look like they're wearing too much makeup. They're never too orange, too dark, too washed out - none of the problems you encounter almost constantly with other artists. And her work never drags on forever, causing the whole wedding day to run late - she shows up on time, and gets done on time, and that means so much to photographers and other vendors, as well as the entire wedding party. I never work with anyone else!

6835 E Camelback Rd #B10 Mesa, AZ, 85251
623-521-5553
Location of (Bridal4theWin)
6835 E Camelback RD #B10 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding