EB BOUDOIR

Phoenix, AZ View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

IMAGINE HIS FACE...

What better gift could you get your significant other than bridal boudoir images?! Imagine his face when he opens up his groom’s gift to find amazing and completely sexy images he’s always wanted! He’ll be grinning from ear to ear for weeks.

Hey lovie. I’m Emily Brault (pronounced “Bro"), an intimate portrait and boudoir photographer based in Phoenix, Arizona and Spokane, Washington.

I always tell people that I truly have the BEST job in the world. I make women feel amazing about themselves and help ladies gain the confidence they’ve always wanted. I joke that no one can get in the way of a strong confident woman, and I feel that that is 100% true.
What would you do if you were presented with the most beautiful photograph you’ve ever seen of yourself? Do you think you’d scream with giddiness, or cry? I'm not going to lie- my goal is to make you cry- like seriously ugly cry with happiness but not to worry, I won't take photos of that! Lol.
No more, "I want to lose some weight first" or "I’m not photogenic". I'm here to say that you are stunning just as you are now. Let me prove that to you. No more excuses, love. It's time to do something for you.

Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin.

Little Tid-Bits: I was originally born in Iowa but I've lived in Pennsylvania, Colorado, and California as well. My hubby Ry and I have an adorable five year old little girl, Elliana, with curly strawberry blonde hair and a goofiness that she totally got from her Mama. I LOVE my job, but when I'm not working with you amazing ladies I enjoy books, art, writing, baking, and NETFLIX. I also try to maintain a somewhat healthy lifestyle by going to OrangeTheory because this girl has a ridiculous sweet tooth.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

High-Res Images
Toning
Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Ana
    Ana L. Married on 03/24/2021

Beyond Happy

I have had the pleasure of working with Emily on 3 different occasions with completely different types of sessions. Every one of them has been an eye opening, soul bearing experience that I will never forget. She has a raw talent that comes naturally and completely leaves you in awe of the results. She makes you feel comfortable and gives you posing tips to help you ease into it. You will NOT be disappointed!
  • Erin
    Erin T. Married on 10/23/2020

Couldn’t be happier with my experience

Emily is an outstanding boudoir photographer. When I was initially looking for a boudoir photographer I experienced a little sticker shock with the prices. However, after looking at Emily’s website, her Instagram, and reading her blog I knew that she is 100% worth every penny. I loved every second of the experience. I loved getting my makeup and hair done and I loved the picture taking process. I was nervous beforehand but once I was there and dressed Emily made me feel so comfortable and happy. My thoughts towards my body are often a little harsh so I was prepared to not like some of my photos. Once I saw the preview of the pictures I fell in love with every image. Emily has such an eye for the light and posing, and she really made me feel so much more confident in myself. I fully plan to have more photos taken my her in the years to come. Highly recommend.
    Jennifer Married on 11/02/2018
    Emily did my boudoir photos and I am obsessed with my photos! Emily was so helpful during the process and made me super comfortable during my photo shoot! So happy I did my shoot!

EB BOUDOIR's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, hun! I'm so happy you loved your photos. You did so amazing and it was so fun to work with you! Come back again and thanks again for sharing the love. XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jackie & Nick
    32 photos · 03/10/2018

Deals

EB BOUDOIR 1
Exclusive

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique Suzanne's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We worked with Emily on a styled shoot a few months ago. The photographs came back amazing and highly recommend her to couples looking for a wedding photographer!

Special Moments Catering & Events Special Moments Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Emily Brault is an amazing photographer! She takes care of what you need when it comes to the Engagement photos all the way to the Wedding day! We would recommend her services to any of our clients!

Bridal4theWin Bridal4theWin Wedding Hair & Makeup

Emily is an awesome photographer! We've worked together on several shoots and she's always so organized an efficient. She's also really polite and easy to work with. Her work speaks for itself- i love her photo style! Definitely recommend her to any future brides or anyone who needs photo work done.

6811 N 11th Pl Phoenix, AZ, 85014
Location of (EB BOUDOIR)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding