Bridal4theWin Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Bobbie
    Bobbie Married on 05/02/2022

Lidia is the best!

Lidia was amazing to work with. I wasn't able to do a trial until a few days before the ceremony, and I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but she was patient and helped me figure out what makeup and hair look worked best, which was a little different than what I had originally envisioned, and so much better! And my hair and makeup the day of the wedding somehow looked even better. My bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done by a "Gold level" artist on the team, and they looked stunning as well.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Bobbie for your feedback. I'm so happy to have been able to work with you on you special day. You were truly a pleasure to work with :)
    Arielle R. Married on 03/20/2022

Amazing experience!

My bride tribe and I looked absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day thanks to Lidia and her team! They were so fun tow work with, great communication and super helpful in working around our schedule to get everyone's services done on time. Would definitely recommend!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

You're so sweet Arielle. Thank you so much for booking your beauty services. I'm glad we made it through Covid together and finally got to your wedding! lol.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Cindy
    Cindy H. Married on 03/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

From lashes, to bridal makeup she’s just the best there is

Lidia is at the top of her profession. Brings amazing creativity to every project she is involved in, including weddings! Her team is reliable, dependable and prepared. I cannot recommend Bridal4thewin enough. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

You're such a pleasure to work with! Thank you for having us provide services for your friends wedding! You were a wonderful bridesmaids.
  • Allison
    Allison W. Married on 10/21/2021

Perfect In Every Way

Bridal4theWin was able to achieve exactly the look I was going for. My hair and makeup were perfect, and stayed that way for the ceremony and reception. Lidia was flexible in making sure I was happy with my trials, and Gabi(makeup) and Antonietta(hair) knocked it out of the park. Everyone was professional and personable. Their prices were fair, and I would happily recommend Bridal4theWin if you want to feel like a princess on your day.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm so happy we were able to achieve the look you wanted for your special day even though it took us a few tries lol. You were a doll to work with!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin B. Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing hair and makeup stylists

Kim and Lydia helped do our hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids, along with my mother and mother in law. They were fabulous! Kim was patient with us as my bridesmaids described what they wanted done. I had trial done with Kim previously and it definitely helped. My hair turned out better than I could have imagined! Lydia did our makeup and she was amazing. I had airbrush done, and it lasted all day long even during 100 degree AZ heat. I would definitely recommend Kim, Lydia and Bridal 4 The Win for your wedding or next event.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much for having us apart of your special day!! We are so happy to have been able to provide our services for you :)
  • Allison
    Allison T. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and amazing hair and makeup

The Bridal4theWin team was incredible to work with! Lidia was very responsive and helpful in overall coordination. Kate did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I looked like the bride I always envisioned I would be! I was worried about my look lasting the entire day/night because of the heat and anticipated tears. Between the tears and all the dancing, everything stayed in place! My mother, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law all had their hair and makeup done as well. They all brought pictures of what they were looking for, and Kate and Stephanie were able to make it happen! I highly recommend Kate and Stephanie!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

I'm so glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. You were such a pleasure to work with!
    Naomi F. Married on 02/22/2020

Happy Bride!

Lidia and her team definitely made the most important day of my life even more special. Lidia cares don’t much about making you happy. She pays great attention to detail and is an absolute perfectionist. Her makeup and hair styling skills are phenomenal. Thank you again Bridal4thewin!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Hi Naomi, thank you for taking time out to give us such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!! We are forever grateful.
  • Alexia
    Alexia J. Married on 02/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Girls that know how to do hair!

I hired Lidia from Bridal 4 the Win for my and my maid of honor's hair. Also, my Mother of the Bride's makeup. She is fantastic! She is so patient and thoughtful as well. I LOVED working with her and felt very taken care of. I did a hair trial beforehand which turned out gorgeous. On the day of, she came totally prepared and ready to go. I didn't have to worry about a thing. My Mother was a bit high maintenance and was worried about wearing false lashes, Lidia totally took care of her and put her at ease. She even got her to wear half lashes which my Mom totally loved. She even was able to curl and place my hair extensions in, I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. Total mermaid hair! I was so happy with the results. If you are looking for someone professional and skilled, hire Lidia from Bridal 4 the Win. She won't disappoint!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

You are seriously the best!!! Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review. I was so happy that I got to be apart of your special day!
    Lauren E. Married on 02/15/2020

Great hair and make up

We had Norma and Kim and that were great. They were incredibly friendly, efficient with their time, on time, and they did great hair and make up. All of the bridesmaids and myself were very happy with our hair and make up. Would recommend them to any bride.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us such a great review. Thank you again for trusting us with your beauty services :)
  • Brianna
    Brianna M. Married on 01/19/2020

Fantastic!

These girls did such an amazing job with me and my bridesmaids! Estefany did such a good job with our makeup, and it was flawless the entire night! Sophia absolutely killed it with our hair, and even offered to come back and help if we had a hair disaster mid-wedding.
    On top of that, booking everything was so easy and Lidia made sure to keep in touch to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted! Overall, I highly recommend Bridal4TheWin!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

We appreciate the feedback and we are so happy that we met your expectations. Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day :)
    Amy V. Married on 11/17/2019

Worth Every Penny

My bridal makeup and the bridesmaids’ makeup done by Hannah was beautiful, looked great in photos and lasted 12+ hours. So awesome! Hannah was great to work with. Very nice.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Amy!! We are so happy to have been a part of your special wedding day. Thank you again for trusting us!!
    Christy Married on 11/16/2019

Gold package was great!

I found Bridal4theWin online and selected them based on their reviews and my experience with them was so great! they are reasonably priced and setting up a trial was easy. I chose the gold level of service and was so happy with how my makeup and hair turned out. The wedding party (including MOB and MOG) were also very happy with their hair/makeup. I dont wear much makeup on a day-to-day basis and in the past i have had bad experiences with both hair and makeup, but both Hannah (makeup) and Christina (hair) exceeded my expectations. We all felt so beautiful!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Christy for taking the time out and giving us such great feedback! It is truly our honor to have been able to serve you and your bridal party on your special day. Many thanks again!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely loved what Esteffany was able to do with my hair and makeup. They provided quick responses and great service.
    Diandra Married on 10/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, professional, polite, PERFECT!

Lidia was the makeup/hair artist I dreamed of having for my wedding. She took my jumbled ideas from pictures on my Pinterest and made it a reality. She was punctual, prepared, and really knew her stuff. She did the make up of my two bridesmaids and mother as well as my bridal hair and makeup in 3 hours, and it looked like we spent all morning prepping. There were different skin tones, ages, and types but she was ready for it all. 20/10 would recommend; you won’t be disappointed with her. Will see her again for special events.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you Diandra! It was so amazing to be apart of your special day! I'm glad you were so satisfied with the end result!
  • Casey
    Casey N. Married on 03/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I want them to do my hair and makeup everyday!

They arrive on time, set up super quickly, and were ready to go. We ended up added a makeup to our proposal the day of and they were super accommodating. We all loved our looks.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you Casey! We are so happy to be a part of your big day and I am glad that you loved the experience! Congrats!
    Christina Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely Incredible

After months of searching and one failed trial with another artist, I asked Lidia if she was available after looking at her work. I’m super picky about my makeup, and Lidia did an absolutely incredible job. Throughout my trial she continually checked in after every major step to see if I approved - eyeliner, contour, blush, eyebrows, you name it. All of my bridesmaids were so in love with their makeup on the day of my wedding, and I was too. It was a bit more glam than what is considered to be “typical bridal” and was exactly what I was hoping for. Lidia is extremely skilled but still moves quickly through the process. My makeup stayed put all night through tears and lots of dancing. I can not recommend her enough.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the experience and that you had a wonderful wedding day! Congrats!
  • Marguerite
    Marguerite Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

People I was happy to spend the morning of my wedding with

One of the hardest things to me about picking a hair and makeup team for your wedding day is considering that you and the people you are closest to are going to spend your whole day with them while you're getting ready for one of the most important days of your life and going to have a ton of pictures taken of you. That's kind of a lot.

Kate and Hannah from Bridal4theWin were awesome. They were on time, they did a phenomenal job, and they made my mom, stepmom, bridesmaids, and me look our best for the wedding.

Leading up to the big day, Lydia was extremely helpful facilitating my order and making additions and changes up to the last couple of weeks before the wedding. She was easy to communicate with and the online payment system was really easy to use.

I thought the overall experience was great. Good value, great outcome, and most of all, very comfortable experience. Highly recommend.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Marguerite for letting us be apart of your special day!!!
    Summer Married on 06/23/2018

Look no further!

By far the most stressful part of planning my wedding was finding a hair and makeup artist that did a good job. I had gone to another salon for a trial run and was very unhappy with the results. After searching reviews online, I found Lidia! From the first few minutes she started on my makeup I KNEW I would be thrilled with the look. She was incredibly open to criticism and any changes I wanted to make even up to the day of the wedding. She even flawlessly recreated the hairstyle I wanted as well. Lidia and her team took so much stress off of me because I had complete confidence she would do a phenomenal job. My bridal party were all very happy with their finished looks as well! She arrived on time, worked quickly but efficiently and finished with time ton spare! I have highly recommended her to others already and will continue to do so.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Summer! I'm glad I got to aid in making your wedding day so special. It's always awesome to see the bride so happy!
    Jane Married on 05/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lidia did my hair and makeup for my destination wedding to Scottsdale, AZ. She nailed my look without even doing a hair and makeup trial. Simply stunning. She made my dream look come true and I couldn't have been any more thrilled with her work. You will not be disappointment with her work. Thank you so much Lidia.
    Shaylee Married on 05/04/2018

Hair/Makeup Artist

I could not have been happier with how Lydia did my and my mom’s makeup for my wedding. I lost my grandmother a couple few months before the wedding and cried a lot throughout the makeup process, she was so pantient and compassionate- never getting angry or frustrated when I would cry off my eyeliner or mascara. She did an amazing job on our hair and makeup and we could not have been happier.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

I am so happy to hear that you were so satisfied with how everything turned out! Thank you so much for the kind words! Congrats!
    Jessica Married on 01/20/2018

AMAZING - Wedding Hair and Make Up

Lidia and her team did mine and my entire bridal party’s hair and makeup. Every was extremely satisfied with the services they received. They were all very easy to work with, on time, worked in a timely fashion, and extremely accommodating to my personal bridal needs. I have a pretty slim knowledge of make-up and Lidia did a great job helping me get the look I wanted. I really appreciated that Lidia was also available for a trial. It made me feel extremely comfortable going into my wedding day. I highly recommend Lidia and her team.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I am so glad you were so happy with the end result. Its's so satisfying seeing the bride so pleased!
    Heather Married on 12/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lidia is an amazing makeup artist! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and got so many compliments. She traveled to do my makeup trial, which I really appreciated, and continuously asked for feedback in both the trial and on the wedding day.

I'm so happy to have been apart of your day! Thank you so much and congrats <3
    Erin Married on 12/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lidia was wonderful! She did both my hair and makeup and was very open and responsive to my ideas. As an Asian bride, I wanted someone who was more familiar with my eye shape and Lidia did a phenomenal job! She was very flexible and easy to work with. Her team was also great! My bridesmaids were equally happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Bridal4TheWin!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! I am so glad you were satisfied with the end result. I am so happy for you! Congrats!!
    Alesha Married on 10/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have used Lidia's make up services a handful of times. She is professional, RELIABLE, and most importantly does an amazing job! Her make is up flawless and my hair has never looked so good when she does it! I highly recommend her services.
illustration stars