46 Reviews for Bridal4theWin

Natural Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)
41 Bridal4theWin Reviews

Lidia did my hair and makeup for my destination wedding to Scottsdale, AZ. She nailed my look without even doing a hair and makeup trial. Simply stunning. She made my dream look come true and I couldn't have been any more thrilled with her work. You will not be disappointment with her work. Thank you so much Lidia.

Profile Picture Jane, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lidia is an amazing makeup artist! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and got so many compliments. She traveled to do my makeup trial, which I really appreciated, and continuously asked for feedback in both the trial and on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lidia was wonderful! She did both my hair and makeup and was very open and responsive to my ideas. As an Asian bride, I wanted someone who was more familiar with my eye shape and Lidia did a phenomenal job! She was very flexible and easy to work with. Her team was also great! My bridesmaids were equally happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Bridal4TheWin!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lidia is the best! She is so nice and so good at what she does! I have been a fan and client of her work for many years and I highly recommend her for all your beauty needs! Anything you can possibly imagine with makeup she can and will do it for you! I only hope that she will continue to be my beauty guru in the future!

Profile Picture User7020016, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I wish i could give her a 10 out of 5. She did makeup for me and the 4 bridesmaids, and hair was done by Clarice. It only took them 3 hours total I wanna say. Super fast!! My goodness all of us were so impressed by the makeup and hair. Even through 2 hours of photoshoot in the middle of July my makeup and hair stayed perfect the whole day/night. She is super responsive via email/text/phone, flexible, fun and sweet!! Thanks Lidia, I miss you! -Julia, wedding date 7.8.17 Chandler AZ.

Profile Picture julia, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lidia was amazing to work with! The trial (and extra trial) were amazing and she was always so professional. She came right to my house which made everything so easy! We had 7 bridesmaids and myself and it went so smoothly and they ended up being done early which we loved. She even let my sister in law's mom get her makeup done last minute since there was time! She had different recommendations for every person and everyone's makeup looked incredible. You cannot find a better makeup artist for such a good price!

Profile Picture Rachel , 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I had a great experience with Bridal4theWin. Booking was a breeze. My trial was fun and she came right to my house. I was able to add my flower girls hair at the last minute with no hassle. The girls showed up the morning of and we all had a blast together. My 3 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and myself all LOVED our hair and makeup! I would definitely recommend these girls for any occasion!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Leah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

So easy to work with. The girls that came out the day of the wedding were very professional yet felt like they were part of the bridal team. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Leah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridal 4 the Win is very easy to work with. The pricing is great and I love that they don't upcharge for silly things like charging a few pinned bobbys as an updo. On wedding day we had Haley, Kate and Christina. Haley did my trial and she is a makeup genius! They were all very personable and very willing to listen to what we wanted. They felt like part of the bridal party laughing and talking with us! I would definitely work with them again!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup

Everything was great! She was on time and did excellent.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved my experience with Bridal4theWin! Lidia was so responsive and answered all of my questions. We were able to schedule my trial during my winter break, which was important because I'm a teacher. I went with the Silver package, and was so happy with how my girls and I looked. Tianna is amazing! I showed a picture of what I was thinking and she made it happen. I actually switched how I wanted my hair from the trial to the big day, due to my indecisiveness, and she was truly amazing. She interact with my girls and I like we were old friends. I was excited not to have a stiff awkward encounter, because I've been in weddings where you can tell that the hair and make-up artist just want to get in and get out as quickly as possible, but that was definitely not the case. Tianna and the other hair person (I'm sorry, I forgot her name:( ) were personable, and took their time on each girl. My hair and make-up for the trial was $100, and day of hair and make-up was $170. I had 6 girls getting hair and make-up done, and their cost was $110. As a wedding present, I paid $20 towards their hair and make-up since all but one was traveling to make it out here for our big day.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Definitely have a long lasting lipstick the day of your wedding for your make up artist to apply.

Profile Picture Sheila, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My makeup and hair was exactly what I had envisioned, plus more! On time, professional and great with my bridesmaids. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I hired Lidia to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law for my wedding in December. She and her assistant were AWESOME. They made everyone look so amazing! Everyone was so pleased with how their hair and makeup looked and everyone's lasted all day and all night. My mom and mother in law were both worried that they would look "too done up" but Lidia and her assistant made them look natural and absolutely gorgeous. We were all so impressed with how quickly they were able to get everyone done too so that we could make it in time for pictures. We even had time to spare. Lidia was super responsive and professional. I am so glad that someone referred me to her! It is very difficult to find people that are equally talented with both hair AND makeup and she made it look effortless. She was by far the best out there!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Lidia is amazing at her work!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You were very professional and your prices were very reasonable. On the day of the wedding it was so stressful but you got all of our hair done perfectly and on time. Our pictures turned out beautifully. Thank you Bridal4theWin

Profile Picture ANGELA, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lidia is wonderful to work with! She listened to what I wanted and helped guide me to getting the perfect look. She created the exact look I was wanting! I could not be happier with how my hair turned out! It looked amazing! She came to the hotel on the morning of the wedding and knew exactly how to manage her time, we were done with everyone with time to spare. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for wedding hair services!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Lidia was extremely personable, professional, and made my life easier by coming to me despite how far I was. Her make up made me feel gorgeous. I wish I looked like that everyday

Profile Picture Annie, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lidia and her team of makeup artists and hair stylist were wonderful They arrived on time ready to beautify 17 women! I am incredibly grateful for their professionalism, kindness, and talents. My correspondence with Lidia prior to our April 24th wedding was always stress-free, friendly and clear. The moment Lidia finished my hair and makeup during my trial a couple months before the wedding, I immediately knew she was the one! She and amazing makeup artist, Christine, gave me a fairy-tale look that I will remember forever. My bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, aunts and flower girls were also touched by Bridal4theWin's beautiful magic and looked absolutely gorgeous with low chignons, half/up downs, curls and buns and flawless makeup. They truly made me feel like a bride with their talents and kindness. I will recommend them to anyone for any occasion! Thank you Lidia, Christine and team for adding to the memories and unforgettable beauty of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup

Lidia and her partner were amazing through the process! I didnt book her until pretty close to the wedding day which luckily she had available and I am so glad we went with her for makeup for the entire bridal party as well as my hair! She responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had as well as did an amazing job with our services! We had a total of 10 girls get their makeup done and they finished it all in such a timely manner.

She was able to get the hairstyle I wanted perfectly from vague ideas and one photo! My girls and I felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her magic and I would use her services again for any special event! Thank you Lidia!

Profile Picture Diana, 3/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lidia was wonderful! I booked with her for our wedding and my bridal trial. Lidia came to my home the day of my trial which was so convenient for me. The day of my wedding they girls showed up to our hotel room, which again was great for us! They did makup and hair for myself, 4 bridesmaids, my mother and my 2 daughters, and it only took about 4 1/2 hrs. The makup and hair was amazing! I had so many compliments about my makeup and hair. My husband loved it too! Our. Daughters (2 & 4) looked adorable! The girls were so friendly and happy to do anything asked of them? I would defiantly uses Lidia again for future makup.

Profile Picture Dolores, 3/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup

Lidia did mine and my bridal parties make up last weekend and I couldn't be happier! She's fast, professional and made us all look amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User5589172, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lydia did a wonderful job with make-up and hair for me and my 3 bridesmaids. Her price was competitive. Her and her helper arrived promptly at my venue location and went right to work. The makeup was great quality as well. My maid of honor has a lot of allergies and sensitive skin, she did not have a problem with this makeup. Everyone's hair looked great, they took the time to listen to the girls and gave them the look they wanted. Highly recommend these services!

Profile Picture Alice, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have been more pleased with my hair and makeup at my wedding. Lidia was extremely flexible, listened to what I wanted, and was wiling to adjust as I changed my mind or realized I did not want it a certain way. She was on time the day of and made the getting ready process a dream. The makeup and hair trial helped a lot and I realized what I thought I wanted didn't look like what I expected (i.e.., some pictures don't look the same on yourself). Lidia changed everything the day of and it turned out perfect. Highly recommend and very affordable!

Profile Picture User5153194, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews