Allison Pynn

Phoenix, AZ View map

Based in the bright city of Phoenix, Arizona, Allison Pynn is a hairstyling, makeup, and body painting company for your every wedding need. Led and created by stylist Allison Pynn, they have helped many inspiring couples-to-be since the year 2008. Now, the company strives to continue providing its artistic expertise to those who truly value it.

To get a flawless look for your breathtaking day, Allison Pynn delivers trial-run consultations and wedding-day services from any location every Saturday. The company's sophisticated, yet candid makeup style consists of contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup to show off your most dazzling hidden beauty. These packages include options such as textured hair styling, updos, and on-site hair. Additionally, Allison Pynn offers a group service for wedding parties of six or more.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$175

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$350

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Nisha
    Nisha Getting married on 10/08/2022
    Allison was exceptional. She knew exactly what she was doing and I couldn't have been happier with the results! I would definitely have her do my hair and makeup again!
  • Kate
    Kate C. Married on 10/24/2020

Best Ever!!!!

I don't even know where to start when it comes to expressing my gratitude for Allison. She is literally in a league of her own. Her talent, professionalism, and attention to detail are the best. She made me and my bridesmaids feel like movie stars (and princesses) for the day. Allison made my hair and makeup PERFECT for my special day.

I highly recommend Allison. You won't regret it!
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 09/11/2020
    I feel so incredibly fortunate that Allison was able to provide the hair and makeup services for my wedding. There are not enough adjectives to describe how truly amazing she is; not only does she have a great personality that puts everyone at east but she is efficient, works so hard, and makes you look like the absolute best version of yourself. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her, as did my bridesmaids, my mom, my aunt and my mother-in-law. I can not say enough good things about Allison and feel that hiring her was one of the best decisions I made at my wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Adam & Rachel
    29 photos · 03/29/2015

Arizona Sphinxx Photography - Photobooth Rental Arizona Sphinxx Photography - Photobooth Rental Photo Booths

We had the privilege of working with Allison, and would recommend her to anyone. She is easy to work with and does beautiful hair and make up.

Sofia Facials and Waxing Sofia Facials and Waxing Wedding Hair & Makeup

Allison is amazing. If Allison is doing your hair and make-up for your wedding you can guarantee you will get exactly what you want. She knows just what to do to make every bride look gorgeous. Her print experience gives her the knowledge to make you look just as awesome in your photos too. She is very professional and easygoing.

Drew Brashler Photography Drew Brashler Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Allison on more than one occasion and find her to be very personable and professional. She does a great job with airbrushing and her hairstyles and make up application never take too much time. I recommend Allison to couples I meet with and work with.

Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85001
Location of (Allison Pynn)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding