Adriana Fontes

Chandler, Arizona View map

Adriana Fontes is a professional and superb makeup artist in Phoenix, Arizona. She enjoys designing clean, elegant looks that emphasize the bride’s natural beauty. Her goal is to capture your individual style, such as divine modern sophisticate, timeless classic, or retro-chic. Adriana would love to make you look and feel gorgeous for your wedding.

Experience
Adriana Fontes is a certified makeup artist and licensed esthetician. For over 12 years, she has been providing fabulous bridal makeup and wedding skincare.

Adriana Fontes’ belief that women should treat themselves with love and compassion is the driving force behind the products she chooses and the bridal looks she creates. Her services for weddings and other special events include:

• Eyelash extensions
  • Contour makeup
  • Skincare
  • Trial services
  • Consultations

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• User2410286 2+ years ago
    Adriana did my make up in April of 2015. She was absolutely amazing!! She came to my apartment a few months ahead of my wedding for me to do a trial. Im a person that is very skeptical about people doing my makeup and she did awesome! She did my make up for my bridals as well. On my wedding day she stayed for an extended amount of time and she was my savior, some of my hair started to fall and she was there to rescue me. So not only did she make sure my make up was flawless she was there for me all around. I would highly recommend her to every one want flawless make up! Its always a plus that she super sweet as well!

Adriana Fontes's reply:

Aw thanks Jeylan!
  • SAD
    Sarah Married on 03/13/2016
    I absolutely loved working with Adriana! She was one of the few artists who offered to schedule a trial for me without immediately talking about a contract, so I never felt pressured. She was easy to talk to and understood exactly what look I was going for. Both my trial and day-of make-up was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    Gabi Married on 10/10/2015
    Adriana is absolutely fantastic! She is incredibly skilled in what she does and is such a kind person. I know I'm in safe hands and trust her 100% to create a stunning look at the end of a session. She knows what she's doing and she does it extremely well. The makeup never looks caked on and lasts throughout the night. I only hope that I can have my makeup done again by her in the future.

Adriana Fontes's reply:

Real Weddings

• Evan & Jennifer
    22 photos · 11/23/2015

Asaré Event Planning Asaré Event Planning Wedding Planners

Adriana is such a great makeup artist. Not only do I refer my brides to her, I used her for my own wedding! She is professional, sweet and is fantastic at what she does. My brides always tell me after their wedding day that they loved her and how the looked and felt on their wedding day was because of her work. I would recommend Adriana to any of my clients!

Chandler Chandler, Arizona, 85286
602-763-6794
Location of (Adriana Fontes)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding