Menning Photographic Reviews

Menning Photographic 5
Menning Photographic 6
Menning Photographic 7

Nicole · Married on 03/28/2015

Josh and Danielle were awesome! Our pictures for both our engagement and our wedding turned out more beautiful than we ever could imagine. Their attention to detail that the provide is next to none!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much, Nicole! We're so happy for you & Cody & wish you two the very best in your life together! We're very glad we got to share this awesome time with you!

Cassie · Married on 10/10/2014

If you are looking for a fun and talented couple to photograph your wedding, look no further! We loved working with Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic!! They are AWESOME! Highly professional and an absolute blast to work with. They become your friends instantly!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Menning Photographic's reply:

<3 Thank you, Cassie! We so appreciate you & Byron!

Jamie · Married on 10/04/2014

Josh and Danielle were amazing to work with! Our pictures were amazing and I have reccomended them to all my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much! :) We appreciate your kind words!

Holly · Married on 10/03/2014

Josh and Danielle were fantastic throughout the entire wedding experience. My now husband live out of town, so it was tough for us to plan the wedding 500 miles away. They were willing to get up before the chickens to come out and do our engagement session one of the few weekend we were home to ensure we had the best lighting since we couldn't do evenings due to our hectic schedules while home. Each time I sent them an email, a response was received within the hour (I don't think they ever sleep!). On the day of the wedding, they were very prompt, knew exactly what to do, was very organized and polite to our entire family. During our first look, it was like they weren't even there and our pictures were priceless from that experience. Being so in love with each other themselves allows them to really bring out the love in a newly married couple on their wedding day. They don't do the basic poses and be done. They allow you to be yourself with your husband or wife and capture real moments. They were fantastic until the very end and still check in on us even 6 months later.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Holly! We are so glad we've gotten to know you & Billy and hope to see you when you visit the area. Always know we're here for you two and cheering on your marriage all the way from Ohio! :)

Janet · Married on 09/12/2014

Menning Photographic provided us with such an exceptional service. By far the best overall service we received on our wedding day. Danielle and Josh menning were very professional,friendly, and it was a pleasure to have them with us on our special day. Our photos tell the story of what was an incredible day and evening we had, its like they knew us for so long and capture our unique story and for that We will be forever thankful for the hard work and effort that Menning Photographic put into making our day extra special.
    I'm So Glad i made the right choice in choosing Danielle and Josh of Menning Photographic for my Engagement and Wedding Photo !!
    i would definately ,without a doubt, recommend menning photographic !!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Janet! This review touched our hearts! You are a wonderful woman & we're so glad we got to know you and Alex and share in your wedding day! We sincerely hope that you and your families can look back on the photos and relive the wedding day for years to come!

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2014

My husband and I could not have been any happier with Josh & Danielle Menning . They are amazing photographers and even better people. They shot our engagement photos and after that we knew we made the right choice. They were friendly, fun, and professional. And their photos speak for themselves. They do an amazing job! Highly recommend hiring them. It was the best decision we had made for our wedding planning.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you guys so much! You are such a wonderful couple & we are so glad we got to know you and your families. We loved every minute of your awesome wedding day & are excited to see you again soon in your friend's wedding. :)

Andrea · Married on 08/30/2014

The Mennings are a wonderful couple and awesome photographers! Every step was easy and enjoyable! The pictures are beautiful! They truly captured the day.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Thank you very much! :)

Malory · Married on 08/09/2014

Having Josh and Danielle do our photos was the best decision we could have made. They treated us like clients and friends, they don't treat you like a business transaction which in the wedding industry is sometimes hard to come by. My wedding day flew by so fast And I'm so thankful that I have amazing pictures to remember the day! They're very organized, prompt, and extremely easy to work with! Our son was sick the day of the wedding so he wasn't in very many planned pictures, however they both made sure to snap some candida of him so I could still have many pictures of him! My suggestion is as soon as you book your wedding day book them too!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you, Malory! We had a blast on your wedding day & were glad to be a part of it! We were also very touched that you chose to have an unplugged wedding ceremony and that you placed complete trust in us on your wedding day! We adore you guys & your little family! :)

Carissa · Married on 08/08/2014

Choosing Josh and Danielle to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I could've made while planning our wedding. From the very first time we met them, we felt like we were more than just a customer to them. I mean who else can really say they got to enjoy a dinner with their photographers after an engagement session? Throughout our whole planning, Josh and Danielle were always there to answer any questions we may have had, and they always made sure they stayed up to date with us -- including little surprises throughout the year!

When people say "your wedding day will go by so quick you'll barely remember it" -- they aren't kidding. I am so grateful to have had Josh and Danielle there with us to capture each and every moment of our wedding day. They were with us from the minute we starting getting ready until the minute the reception was over, and that meant so much to me as a bride. They have so much talent and passion that they put into their clients and their work and when you look at their pictures you can see it. I could not be any happier with our engagement and wedding pictures! They are something we will forever cherish and we have Josh and Danielle to thank for that! If your looking for wedding photographers, stop looking because the Mennings are it! Thank you Josh and Danielle!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Awwwww! Thank you so much, Carissa! We just love you two & your wedding day could not have been more perfect! We had a great time with you and your bridal party. Everyone was fun! You're the picture perfect bride & groom and we were blessed to get to know you guys and call you our friends!

Jillian · Married on 07/26/2014

Absolutely phenomenal photographers! Josh and Danielle were always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. They always provided helpful suggestions and were more than happy to make any changes we felt were necessary. One of the things I admire the most about them, aside from their quality work, is the fact that they always aimed to please us, they listened to my vision and made that happen. They were polite and unobtrusive on the wedding day, yet were able to capture all of the details. If you are looking for quality wedding photographers, look no further, you've found them!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much, Jillian! We adored everything about your wedding day! You and Matt are such a lovely couple & we're excited to see where your marriage takes you two. We know you'll have a long and happy life together!

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

You would be crazy not to have Josh and Danielle Menning photograph your wedding!!! From beginning to end everything was perfect. They made us feel like we were the only couple they were working with (and I know that we definitely weren't) but that is a true testament to how special and important they made us feel! They did such an amazing job not only on our wedding photos but also our engagement photos! For the rest of our lives we will be able to look back at these amazing moments that they captured and are so grateful for that! We HIGHLY recommend Menning Photographic!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Sarah! We feel like we've known you two forever & were so touched that you invited us over to the rehearsal cookout and we had a blast playing cornhole with your friends and family. And, of course, petting your friendly furry child. :) You guys were so much fun to work with & we're glad we got to know you!

We are really happy that we chose Josh and Danielle to be our photographers. They are on top of their business and know what they are doing! They respond to emails and phone calls very quickly. There were surprises from Josh and Danielle throughout the whole year leading up to our wedding, and after. They are wedding experts, and even filled us in on some traditions that we didn't know about as we were going.

Everything they do is beautiful, from the pictures they take to the way the present them to you. Our pictures are amazing, and we love them! Our friends and family couldn't believe how quickly we got our pictures back. Josh and Danielle absolutely surpassed our expectations for wedding photographers. You will not regret choosing them.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much! This makes us so happy! :) We love when our clients feel loved & appreciated. You're more than clients to us. . . you're friends! Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us!

Jill · Married on 06/28/2014

Josh and Danielle from Menning Photographic did an amazing job with our wedding! They were with us the entire day to ensure no special moment leading up to the wedding would be missed. They were very professional, while still being personable to make us feel comfortable. I would certainly recommend using them!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great time with you two & were so happy that you chose us to photograph your wedding day! We loved sharing the day with you!

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

Danielle and Josh made our wedding day extra special. They were super easy to get along with from day one and answered all of our questions. Their aesthetic is a nice mix of formal, candid, and artistic shots. They truly have a special gift- our pictures (both the engagement and wedding) were BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't recommend them any higher! They also did my little brother's senior pictures and they came out great too!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! You and Rick are so awesome together and photographing your wedding day was a great time! We're so glad you love your photos!

They do an absolute awesome job at capturing every moment of the wedding day! The pictures turn out awesome and look wonderful. Very easy to work with and make it a lot of fun. Highly recommend them you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your review means a lot to us!

Emily · Married on 05/03/2014

Josh and Danielle, the owners of Menning Photographic, really care about their customers and they ensure that every event is special and unique. We felt incredibly comfortable. Josh and Danielle really went the extra mile to make sure we had an incredible and memorable wedding. I cannot wait for an opportunity to use them again!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! We are so glad we've gotten to be friends throughout this whole wedding photography process. You two are wonderful people & your wedding day was amazing.

Josh and Danielle worked as a great team, they directed us for pictures but also allowed us to put in our input. They came up with ideas for photos that I would have never thought of! When we got the photos, I was even more pleased, they told the whole story with their photos. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much! We're so happy to hear that you're so happy! :)

Emily · Married on 04/19/2014

The moment I contacted Menning Photographic I knew I made the right choice. From their professionalism over the phone at our first meeting I was not only impressed with their portfolio but also their style! I LOVE EVERY IMAGE we had taken! Danielle and Josh kept in contact with us over the months of wedding planning with thoughtful and heartfelt Emails, Texts, SNAILMAIL!?!, and even a couple tiny gifts! After our event they were sooooo prompt in providing us with a preview session AND our copy of the images we requested! I was overjoyed!!!! I can't sing their praises enough!!!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

You and Bryan are the best! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are honored that you chose us to photograph your wedding day! And you guys are great friends. Thanks for everything!

Leah · Married on 03/15/2014

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Danielle and Josh are. But I'm going to try :)

First off, they are wonderful people. They are kind, joyful, encouraging, easy-going, funny, and truly care about each and every one of their clients. They ALWAYS go the extra mile and ensure that you are satisfied with the photos.

As we were planning our wedding, my husband and I were on opposite sides of the country (he was stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington State and I was living in New York City). Our wedding was taking place in Pittsburgh, but planning everything long distance was making me really nervous. However, Danielle and Josh reassured me that it would all work out and they held skype consultations with us and were very approachable and easy to work with.
    We had a lot of obstacles to overcome including a huge parade the day of the wedding that caused us to change our photo locations last minute. Josh and Danielle worked their butts off and figured out all the logistics and just told me where to show up! There was no stress on us and the pictures were stunning! They are priced well and even gave us a photo credit since we did not do an engagement session.

Danielle and Josh are more than just photographers. They capture the MEMORIES of your day and end up becoming your friends in the process. I am so lucky to have met Danielle and Josh and could not have imagined my wedding day without them. They are simply phenomenal.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Oh, Leah! Where do we start to even describe how amazing you and Ian are? Well, we can't. . . we just adore you two & your love story! You are inspiring in so many ways & we think of you two often! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the very kind words & we're so glad we got to share in your emotional, wonderful, love-filled wedding day!

Chelsea · Married on 01/11/2014

We couldn't have asked for anything more from these two! They were with us the entire day! They caught so many once in a lifetime shots! They are truly there for you and to capture your special moments! I get to relive our wedding everyday through their pictures they took! They have a GREAT website and really neat products you can order through them! It's nice because they are a married couple themselves so they know the love that families share and how special pictures are to people. Not only do they take great pictures but they also will tell your love story on their blog. You have different package that you can choose for your special day. We highly recommend these two!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much, Chelsea! We loved photographing your wedding & you guys are a wonderful couple! We're so happy for you and we know your marriage will bring you so much joy for years to come. Thank you again so much for your review!

Michele · Married on 12/21/2013

The Mennings are not just brilliant photographers, they are also really great people. They run their business with a personal touch, inviting their clients to their home for meetings and photo unveilings. They are flexible and willing to create a package that fits your needs, desires, and budget. My bridesmaids raved about how much they liked Danielle, who followed me and the bridesmaids everywhere to capture our wedding day. We all agreed that she was warm and friendly. She took so many pictures and made the experience really stress free. My groom, Jeff, told me that Josh was a huge help for the guys, aside from capturing some awesome images of the guys getting ready, he also took the time to pin nearly every rose on each of the groomsmen. From my experience, the Mennings are the perfect photographers because they care so much about their clients. It poured rain on my wedding day, but I was still determined to get outdoor pictures with my groom and my dog. They were so gentile and patient while working with my dog, and sought out photo locations that were beautiful, but also had coverage so we wouldn't get soaked. At one point, when my umbrella broke, they even took the broken umbrella and gave me their huge nice one so I wouldn't get saturated with rain. Aside from their caring personalities, my wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. They captured the events and emotions of every moment of the day. I could not be more pleased with my decision to hire them. To see the amazing work that they do check out their blog at: http://menningphotographic.com/blog/
    You can see the quality of their work. Hire them! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Ahhhhh! We cannot thank you enough for your kindness and this amazing review! You are a wonderful person. . . so full of love for others and compassion. Thank you! We had a great time on your wedding day & were so glad you love your photos even though the weather conditions weren't ideal. We are so happy for you and are excited to see where the fun world of marriage takes you! :) Thank you again!

Jenn · Married on 11/16/2013

Josh and Danielle did such a fantastic job for both our engagement session and our wedding! They have pleasant, easygoing personalities that make them great to work with. The engagement session helped us get to know them and feel comfortable with them before the wedding. The photos from our wedding are fantastic, we're so pleased! The Mennings were such an integral part of our day but it never felt like they were underfoot; they captured the day perfectly without unnecessarily inserting themselves into the action. Their wedding package included the engagement session and a beautiful storybook photo album from the wedding that we were able to customize with them. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenn! We loved working with you two & your wedding day was so classically beautiful & full of happiness! We especially loved how your groom couldn't stop crying when he saw your beautiful and awesome self walking toward him down the aisle. :) You two are great people & we're so glad we got to know you!

Angella · Married on 10/19/2013

Menning Photographic did a fantastic job on our engagement photos and wedding photos. They made Dan and I feel so comfortable and our wedding guests commented many times that they didn't even know Josh and Danielle were taking pictures when I showed them moments captured during the wedding. We have so many favorite pictures it's hard to choose the ones we want to hang around our house. We need more wall space. We will definitely have Josh and Danielle take all of our future photos!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Angella! We're blown away by your kindness and awesome review! You rock! Your wedding day was just amazing & we're glad we got to know you and Dan! You're such a fun and great couple!

Nic & Ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

Menning Photographic did a wonderful job on our wedding. They were extremely upbeat, enthusiastic and went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. They are a very dynamic couple whose passion for their job showed in every photo. They were very accommodating in all of our special needs and requests throughout our day.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you guys so much! You're the best. And your wedding day couldn't have been more lovely. We're so thankful for clients like you!

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I can't get over how tremendous Josh and Danielle are at their job. We never had to wonder or wait or hope that they would do something different...they made every part of this experience seamless and perfect!! We could not have asked for more!!
    Book them now!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you, Emily! We love working with couples like you. You're so wonderful that our job never feels like work! Thank you for being you and being so in love and happy. We know your marriage is going to be fun and full of joy!