Melissa Moss Makeup Reviews

31 | Peoria, AZ

31 Reviews for Melissa Moss Makeup

Megan · Married on 04/21/2012

Melissa did an awesome job on my hair and makeup. She was so sweet and did a great job of keeping me calm amidst the mayhem of everyone getting ready for the big day. She listens to what you ask for and delivers it flawlessly. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup that I lost count :). It also really helped that she was willing to come to where I was the day of the wedding instead of me having to go to some salon and fight through traffic. I highly recommend Melissa!!!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Damaris · Married on 03/24/2012

Melissa Moss did an exceptional job! I knew from the beginning that she was going to be the perfect fit for the most memorable day of my life. She was easy to contact and answered any questions I had. For example, I went out shopping for extensions and I was not getting attended by the sales rep, so I called Melissa up right then and she helped me out. She even jumped online and read several of the reviews of the options I had at that moment.

Melissa was very professional, but still had a personal touch. She allowed me to be myself and express what I liked and didn't like. I felt that she got to know me and with that she was able to translate my style and personality into the look of my hair and makeup. I was so, so, so pleased with the results.

I would definitely recommend Melissa. Not only does she have the skill and talent but she also has the heart for brides to look and feel their best for their wedding day.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2012

Melissa is so amazing!! She is a traveling vendor that will come to you on the day of your wedding to do hair/makeup for you and your bridal party. As I do not live in this area, she allowed me to come to her home for my makeup trial. My makeup on the day of was so great - even better than my trial and lasted all night (even through all of my tears)! She also did hair for my mom and 2 of my bridesmaids. She completly understands brides and the emotions they go through on their wedding day - and is so comforting. The price is very reasonable and well worth it!!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Vickie · Married on 03/17/2012

Everything went great and the wedding was as beautiful as us girls, thanks to you and your team. You did a fantastic job, our make-up and hair held up all night, in spite of the crazy dancing we all partook in, LOL! I just got home today, but as soon as we finish up our 2nd reception I promise I will forward pics. (P.S incidentally...my ex was speechless when he saw me...I can't thank you enough for making me feel so special and beautiful...his loss.....loved it!)

Sent on 03/26/2012

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2012

I found Melissa Moss for my sister's wedding makeup through Wedding Wire, and I'm so glad that I did!

Melissa was readily available at every call. She is very professional and was very accommodating to the bride's every request!

She and her assistant did an awesome job on our appearances (all 8 of us)! The make up looked so natural and well-blended. It went on so smooth and was comfortable to wear all night with no smudges or smears. We got so many compliments throughout the evening. And the pictures turned out great!

I only wish we had more events which require Melissa's services! But we know who we will be calling next time!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Travis · Married on 02/25/2012

Melissa was extremely pleasant to work with and we absolutely loved the makeup job she did for our event. The makeup lasted throughout the entire day. She made the experience fun and had a great personality.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Jean · Married on 02/18/2012

Melissa was professional, yet so fun at the same time. The hair and makeup couldn't have been more perfect. Everyone was over-the-top happy with her work and we would absolutely hire her again for our styling needs!!!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Laurel · Married on 02/18/2012

Melissa is an exceptional makeup artist and hair stylist. She is skilled and professional in her work.

Sent on 03/17/2012

Erin · Married on 01/07/2012

Melissa and her assistant Becky were amazing! So cute & fun to be with. They had great ideas and were able to pull off everyone's hairstyles -- we all looked so great! Love them. :)

Sent on 01/10/2012

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2012

Melissa did the most fantastic job with hair and make-up for my wedding! She has the best personality that makes you feel comfortable around her immediately! She was very flexible with time set-up for Bridal Trials and works continuously to make sure you are happy with your look!

On the wedding day, she and her assistant Becky did hair and make-up for me, six bridesmaids and two mothers, and everyone was very pleased with the results! My girls all looked beautiful and my hair and make-up made me feel finished and gorgeous! Melissa took the ideas I had and executed them even better than I imagined and my confidence in her work kept the smile on my face all night! And my new hubby couldn't have been more blown away!! :)

We loved her work so much we booked her for my sisters wedding this summer too!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Marcy · Married on 12/29/2011

Melissa was amazing!! She responded to our email right away which was a really good thing, seeing as how we planned our wedding last minute. She gave us her contact number in case I needed anything before our big day. She was prompt, courteous and very attentive. I love the fact that she gave me a "natural beauty" look. She made me feel beautiful. I had several compliments the day of our wedding. Thank you Melissa, and God Bless!!

Sent on 01/10/2012

ANNMARIE · Married on 12/03/2011

I absolutely loved working with Melissa. She was so friendly, attentive to detail, and made us all look amazing and unique! I would highly suggest working with her for your special occasion.

Sent on 12/04/2011

Jo · Married on 10/01/2011

I found Melissa Moss on the vendor reviews here on PW, and I am SO VERY BLESSED that I did!

In addition to being sweet, personable, accomodating, and encouraging, Melissa is *extremely* talented! And thankfully so - I am completely make-up and hair illiterate, to the point that I could not even adequately describe to Melissa what I was wanting/needing, but she still made it more wonderful than I could have ever imagined!

All of my previous experiences with any type of hair style or make-up fanciness usually did not end well - I have extremely thick, straight hair that does not like things done to it, and very oily sensitive skin that does not like things put on it (any type of eye make-up routinely make its way to my under-eye within an hour or two). HOWEVER - Melissa totally tranformed both and made me a believer that I, too, can look beautiful.

I did have a trial, and due to time constraints, it ended up being the morning of my bachelorette party. Which was great! I was already done up and ready to party for that night! My point being is that Melissa did my hair & make-up for the first time at noon, and I was still partying at midnight - with awesome hair & make-up! This gave me total confidence for the day of my wedding.

On the day of, Melissa also did hair and make-up for my MOH, my aunt, and I have never seen my aunt so thrilled with the way she looked, and of course, felt. Melissa did an absolutely outstanding job with everything, and was a completely wonderful addition to have in the Bridal Suite. Melissa totally transformed my aunt and I, but we were still us - there was no mistaking that. She did not cover us up nor did we get lost in the make-over - it was a punched-up, beautiful, wedding day appropriate version of both my aunt and me. (you can check out pics in my bio)

I truly cannot say enough positive things about Melissa, her talents, and my experience with her.

As a side note, I was so thrilled with what Melissa was able to do for me on my wedding day that I have made another undertaking to start wearing make-up again, and based on some of Melissa's recomendations and what she used for me, have so far been succesful in a daily make-up routine (yeah Sephora!).

Sent on 10/28/2011

Kristine · Married on 09/24/2011

Melissa and her assistant, Ana, were AMAZING. I truly could not say enough good things about them and their dedication to their clients. Melissa was so easy to talk to, and really made me feel like a beautiful bride!! I felt totally at ease the morning of my big day, knowing that Melissa would take care of me. Infact, I was so comfortable with her that I felt like during the whole process she had become more than just a vendor, she was a friend. I told her about the troubles I've had in past with my skin -- large pores, lots of oil, and a pesky vein on the side of my nose! -- and she went out to buy new products that specifically addressed these problems. My makeup looked so great all night and my hair stayed put too!! I highly HIGHLY recommend Melissa Moss Makeup for your wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2012

karen · Married on 09/24/2011

Melissa and her assistant (Ana) were awesome!! They came to my house to do the hair and makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride on the BIG day....it was wonderful having everyone's hair and makeup done in the privacy of my home....very personal and relaxing....and we all left for the Venue with fresh makeup and beautiful hair....Thanks Melissa and Ana

Sent on 01/15/2012

Linda · Married on 09/17/2011

I'm so happy that I chose Melissa for my wedding day. What she can do with hair and makeup is truly amazing! She made up my sister, my mom, and me for my black-tie wedding last month, and wow!! I have never felt so beautiful. We have never looked so professionally made up, and she was able to work with our different types of hair and make up needs. The three of us are still getting compliments.

She helped me achieve the hairstyle that I wanted (and she made it last throughout the night, despite it never being able to last before with other stylists), and made sure that my makeup enhanced my features while staying true to my style and personality. She made me feel like I had transformed into a prettier version of myself. Her sweet demeanor made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process, and I had a blast getting ready for my wedding thanks to her. I can't imagine what I would have done without her.

As brides we all have a mental picture of what we want to look like on our special day, and she by far exceeded it. I looked better than my perfect mental pic!

I highly recommend her services, you will not only look (and feel) stunning, you'll have a lot of fun in the process.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Monica · Married on 09/03/2011

I really enjoyed working with Melissa. She was very flexible and quick to respond. Melissa's goal was to make me into the gorgeous bride while keeping the natural look and she did an amazing job. I has so many people tell me throughout the evening "your pretty but today you look beautiful". Even having the wedding outdoors in the south Texas heat my hair and make-up withstood! She had an easy going personality and was very easy to talk to.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Maureen · Married on 06/04/2011

Melissa did an awesome job! She made me look great for my wedding and her service was awesome.

Sent on 09/21/2011

Mikayla · Married on 04/09/2011

I went to Prom and had Melissa Moss do my makeup. She did amazing! She did it with care and I felt so beautiful that I looked like a model! It didn't feel like I was wearing pounds of makeup and felt comfortable in my own skin. I totally recommend Melissa Moss Makeup and will definately use her again.

Sent on 04/11/2011

Becca · Married on 04/09/2011

Melissa did such a great job on my make up for my senior prom. Throughout the entire process she asked what I liked and wanted to change and didn't finish until I was happy. The cost was great for the quality I received and my make up lasted over 14 hours including dancing!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Katy · Married on 04/09/2011

Melissa did a great job on my hair and makeup...she did exactly what I wanted her to do and made sure everything was perfect before I left!!!! She would not let me leave without perfection!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Kirsten · Married on 03/26/2011

I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. I felt so glamorous and beautiful. Thank you for a fun make-up and hair session and making me feel so amazing!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Stefanie · Married on 03/18/2011

Melissa did a fantastic job! My make up and hair truly looked professionally done and lasted the entire day. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and she was able to achieve a minimalist look that still looked amazing and appropriate for such a special day. I was so pleased with the outcome and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/16/2011

Dolores · Married on 03/14/2011

Melissa helped me re-create the wedding day look that I never had. I have been married for 8 years and have looked back at my wedding day as GREAT except I always regretted not getting my hair and make-up done professionally. I was 20 years old, the first of my friends to get married. I didn't know you could hire someone to do your hair and make-up at your convenience.
    Since then, I had the desire to redo my bridal photos and make my dream come true by hiring Melissa Moss. She came over to my house and knew what to do with my hair and make-up. What really impressed me is that she knew how to style my short hair into a really nice up-do. I had short hair on my wedding day and thought that was the reason why I didn't look my best on my special day. She thankfully proved me wrong.
    My hair and make-up turned out great and now I have photo of what I should have looked liked on January 4th, 2003. Don't make the same mistake I did. Get Melissa Moss to do your hair and make-up so that you will look and feel awesome on your special day!

Sent on 03/31/2011

Mandi · Married on 02/28/2011

loved Melissa! Very professional and she made me look and feel beautiful! I will be using her for future events for sure.

Sent on 03/26/2011