Melinda Bunker photography Reviews

6 | Danville, CA

6 Reviews for Melinda Bunker photography

• Z

Zoe · Married on 08/05/2011

We hired Melinda for an evening wedding in August and have beautiful pictures to show for it. Throughout the day Melinda was very professional and put us at ease right away. She gave us strong guidance when we were taking the couple photographs without us feeling uncomfortable. I wanted both creative/artistic photographs as well as some of the more formal photographs for the family- and we got both. Value for money wise- we felt we got a great deal. We only requested her for 3 hours, but she made it clear that if she needed to stay for longer- she would be happy to do so. Melinda has always been very prompt in answering questions and replying to you right away. We got to look at the photographs online about a week after the wedding which was fantastic. I would certainly recommend Melinda and we are delighted with our photographs!

Eleanor · Married on 06/04/2011

Melinda is a true professional; a gifted photographer and a very organized business woman. She made our wedding day special and captured the memories we want to keep for a lifetime. She is very responsive, always does what she promises, and she is very willing to work with you and create a package that fits what you want.

Shellie · Married on 03/27/2011

Melinda generously donated her talent and service for our program and provided exceptional service and value every step of the way.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/23/2010

Melinda was wonderful to work with and she does amazing things with her camera. I have had so many compliments on the photos from my wedding. Even when my husband was going through pictures to pick for our album, he got misty eyed. He said that it was like he was going through the whole day again. Nothing Melinda does is boring or flat; it all looks like you are right there in the moment. I have and several professional photographers do things in the past for me and nothing compares to this.

Jodi · Married on 07/27/2010

Melinda is an absolute pleasure to work with. I have lost count of how many times I have asked her to photograph our immediate and extended family and every time - have been thrilled with her responsiveness, the ease of the photography session and the end result!

0.0

Melinda is the most unprofessional and worst photographer you could think of hiring…