Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for MAURICE STARR ENTERTAINMENT

7 MAURICE STARR ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

Maurice Starr Entertainment provided top notch service during my Wedding Reception. Not only were we late but he stayed over because people stayed on the dance floor. Thank you so much for making my Wedding a blast!!!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesone job..but this was a Family Reunion not wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture tara, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Maurice Starr Entertainment and his staff were excellent. The wedding was a success. The music with videos was very entertaining. I recommend his work to several other potential clients.

Profile Picture Niecy, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Maurice and his staff really made our wedding day special. The music was great and the guests stayed in the dancefloor. We would recommend using him for any occasion. Thumbs up. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture pamela, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Starr was professional providing a great service and more than flexible attending our late minute rehearsal.

Profile Picture Demetrius, 9/9/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Maurice starr and starr entertainment are the best in the biz. He was able to incorporate my irish heritage as well as my wifes puerto rican heritage into his musical mix. Him and his staff really listened to my wants and needs and made it happen beautifully. I highly recommend his well trained crew to bring your needs and wants to reality.

Profile Picture jay, 8/21/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best musical service I've ever had the experience of using very professional .

View Vendor Response