34 Reviews for Maurer Photography & Videography

Lem and Marilyn are more wonderful than I could even describe to you! They are the greatest duo and really gave us the best wedding and engagement pictures I could have ever imagined! Thank you! The day was so special and you really captured the great memories we had.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/3/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Lem and Marilyn made our entire day so much fun. They were beyond organized and efficient, which helped the whole day go smoothly. I couldn't have asked for more patient, upbeat people to be a part of our special day. I would recommend Maurer Photography to anyone looking for phenomenal wedding photography!

Profile Picture User2829451, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Maurers provided amazing attention to detail and the images prove it. They are personable, relaxed and above all professional. We wouldnt have used anyone else!

Profile Picture User2505987, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Lem and Marilyn are a great couple to work with! They make your wedding day go smoothly by keeping everything going until the ceremony and they keep you calm and confident with all the details throughout the day. My older sister, younger sister, and my aunt have gone with Maurer Photography too!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had so much fun taking our engagement and wedding pictures with Maurer Photography. They made us feel special and captured every important moment! Reuben and Joni

Profile Picture Joni, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maurer was great to work with. Expensive, but service was excellent. On the wedding day, they were helpful at making sure that all details were covered, even ones outside of the scope of just taking pictures. Disappointed after the wedding as they were 2 weeks slower at getting proofs back to us than they had previously stated (6 weeks rather than 4).

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture J, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You did a fantastic job and blessed us so much on our wonderful day! Thanks again!

Profile Picture rachel, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maurer photography is very professional and we were very satisified with their finished product.

Profile Picture Peter, 3/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They do amazing work. Very laid back and never adding any more stress to the day. After also doing engagement photos I was very at ease and not in the least bit worried about any of them turning out bad. They are very easy to talk to and to work with. The pictures were gorgeous and they showed their own artistic style as well as some "traditional" style also. They even worked with me on my New Years Day wedding before during and after an Iowa winter snowstorm.

Profile Picture Tricia, 1/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I could not be happier with our wedding pictures. I have got so many compliments on how beautiful they turned out. Pictures capture the moments that you can never get back and Maurers did that for us perfectly!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maurer Photography was absolutely amazing. Lem and Marilyn captured every moment I wanted and much more. They put us at ease when taking photos and helped to coordinate the day. We have received numerous compliments on how beautiful our photos are. I recommend Maurer Photography to anyone looking for a photographer not only for the beautiful pictures they take but are wonderful people to work with.

Profile Picture D&A, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent- very professional- one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding!

Profile Picture Z, 10/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely LOVE Maurer Photography, they captured moments from our wedding day, that had I not seen their work, I wouldn't have even remembered it happened! Just a bonus: Lem & Marilyn have 2 of the best personalities in the world!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with the Maurers for our wedding photography was awesome! They met us where we chose to take engagement pictures on Sunday afternoon and had already scoped out the best spots for photos. They were always making us feel very comfortable and were super easy, and fun to be around! It was awesome having them help coordinate the timing of our wedding day and they were very professional, helping out with making sure everything went smoothly! They were so much more to us than just photographers!!
They kept our day going well and made it amazing! We also had them do the photo-fusion slideshow and it was well worth it!! Awesome video footage mixed with the best photos of our wedding day! Thank you soooo much Maurers for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Extremely happy! Pictures had an extra special touch. Maurer Photography's pictures are above and beyond typical wedding photographs!!

Profile Picture Toi, 11/21/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased with Maurer Photography. Lem and Marilyn were very helpful and were fun to work with. They took wonderful pictures and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Darice, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved them, they were awesome and great to work with. I was very pleased with my photos.

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lem and Marilyn are fantastic! They respond to calls and emails promptly, are extremely accomadating - even letting me choose our outdoor picture location for engagment and wedding pictures the day before. They know what they are doing as far as the details of photography, but they are also "people" and realize the importance, stress (!), and significance of the day. I can't say enough great things about how easy they are to work with!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lem and Marilyn Maurer are absolutely phenomenal at their job. They are friends of mine and they were the only ones I wanted to capture my wedding images. I am very pleased with the photos and I enjoy showing them off to others. Everyone should hire Maurer Photography for their wedding portraits!

Profile Picture Ginny, 8/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Lem and Marilyn as our photographers was the easiest and best decision we made about our vendors. I knew I was going to be very picky about who would be our photographers because one of my best friends is a professional photographer (but I wanted her to be a bridesmaid!). So we carefully looked at ALL photographers in the area. When we went to the Maurer's house to meet with them, we felt so welcomed and at-home immediately. Their approach was very professional, and they were SO friendly and welcoming to us. We left that meeting extremely impressed, and called shortly after to book them.
The day of the wedding, they really helped us set the mood for all our portraits, and they just smiled and encouraged us and told us how great we looked the whole time...which totally relaxed us, and I'm sure helped the pictures look great. We absolutely loved having them be a part of our day - their personalities are WONDERFUL!! Plus, it is obvious they love what they do.
We couldn't be more pleased with the quality and selection of pictures we received. My husband and I (and even my parents) HIGHLY recommend Maurer Photography.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/7/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lem and Marilyn are AWESOME! Whenever I had a question they responded to calls and emails promptly. They made us feel very comfortable while taking pictures! They are a lot of fun to work with and with all the kids in our wedding I was worried about them not cooperating for pictures but Lem and Marilyn did an outstanding job with getting them to smile and keeping their attention! Maurer Photography is very professional and affordable. I could not have made a better decision!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 7/31/09, 5 Reviews
3.9

Maurer did a good job overall. There was a bit of a delay in getting the images from when I had expected to received them, based on communications with them but they turned out great!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maurer Photography is excellent! Lem & Marilyn are great to work with! Our pictures captured everything a wedding should...love, joy, excitement, fun, and family! I would recommend them to any couple!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maurer Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Absolutely beautiful images and amazing talent are just a few of the perks for choosing Maurers. Lem and Marilyn are very professional, yet fun. My husband was not particularly looking foward to the "photography" aspect of our wedding, but Maurer's made it fun and easy. Our images are far beyond our expectations. The first question everyone asks when they look at our images is "who did your photography!". They were very easy to contact and stay in touch with. We recieved an itenerary before our wedding day and everything went exactly as they had planned. We were especially pleased that they took time to get images that we would not have remembered to get...but are so thankful now!! They certainly captured every aspect of our wedding. I do not wright reviews too often, but Lem and Marilyn did such an amazing job I thought that other couples should know how great they are. When you book Maurers for your wedding day you can officially check that off the list and not think about it again. Check out there website and you will see why they recieve "photo of the year" year after year.

Profile Picture Langenfeld, 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cant think of one thing I would have wanted to change about our wedding photography. The Maurers truly have a gift! It was all so comfortable, I'm not really one to like the camera but I trusted what they said and the pictures turned out so wonderfull! I would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful pictures, proffessional photographers and a comfortable laid back environment. I was so impressed with them they really took time to learn our family dynamics and wanted to capture every special moment instead of creating them. Sometimes I didnt even know they were there! Thank you so much Maurers we couldnt have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Ana, 6/7/09, 1 Review