Kate Karwan Burgess Photography

Ottumwa, IA View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

K2B Kate Karwan Burgess Photography is a wedding photography company based in Healdsburg, California. The owner, Kate, is a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning photographer that specializes in wedding photography. Kate cares about her clients and loves hearing the stories behind the couples she photographs. She will make sure she captures all of the memorable moments of your special day.

K2B Kate Karwan Burgess Photography is a full-service company that offers the following wedding photography services:

• Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2150.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3750.00

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

1 User photo

• Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 11/03/2018
    Kate was AMAZING!! She was somehow able to understand what I wanted from my wedding photos even when I didn't! She captured moments I missed and the ones I wanted to remember. I am a huge nerd, and I was beside myself when I received my prints on a Yoda thumb drive! I can't recommend Kate enough... She made my day perfect!!
    Kristin S. Married on 10/15/2018

Kate is fantastic!

Kate was such a pleasure to work with. She took the time to get to know us on a personal level and it showed in the final product. We planned a destination wedding and she was always quick to respond to our emails and calls which was important since we were not local (or even the same time zone). She met with us at our venue to walk through our ideas and explain hers before the wedding so on the wedding day everything was planned and prepared. I would highly recommend her and will be hiring her for any future photography needs when in the area!

Kate Karwan Burgess Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much to me that you took time out from your busy schedule to vouch and promote me and my work. You, your family, and friends were all great. It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of it all. Thank you!
    Jennifer H. Married on 06/02/2018

Very happy!

My husband and I had a destination wedding this past summer in Healdsburg at Madrona Manor. Kate was our photographer and was so pleasant to work with before, during and after our wedding. She is professional and precise. We absolutely LOVE our photos and how she captured so many sweet moments of our very special day.

Kate Karwan Burgess Photography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! You and David are such a lovely couple both inside and out. You were so nice and calm on your wedding day. You made my job easy. Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Kate Karwan Burgess Photography 1
Exclusive

So Eventful So Eventful Wedding Planners

Kate is fabulous to work with. From vendor to vendor - she is organized and very creative when it comes to her photography. I enjoy collaborating with Kate before the wedding and also on the day of the event. We are always on the same page and that really helps make an event run smoothly! Cheers, Marisa {So Eventful wedding & events}

Ottumwa, IA, 95448

Best to call or email for an in-person or over skype/ichat.
Location of (Kate Karwan Burgess Photography)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding