Marion, IA 52302 Map · Phone number

About Ivory+Bliss

At Ivory+Bliss, we focus on on love. We specialize in engagements and wedding and strive to photograph images that are simple, fresh, natural and most of all you.

We focus on taking images that are timeless straight out of the camera, instead of made beautiful later on. Our goal is to have you look back at your images 50 years from now and have art that is still in style and takes you right back to the moment.

In addition we also offer additional services such as graphic design for your wedding stationary needs, custom wedding styling, and planning. We are taking new clients all of the time so please don't hesitate to reach out!

Ivory+Bliss
368a682790cc1952 Better Together Shoots Savannah Georgia Aztech Sunset Bridal 0079
better together shoots savannah georgia aztech sun
Ivory+Bliss
better together shoots savannah georgia organic st
better together shoots savannah georgia aztech sun

Ivory+Bliss 7
  • Claire

Claire Hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Photographers and Stunning, Timeless Photos

Booking Ivory+Bliss as my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I made in my entire wedding planning process! All of the girls at Ivory+Bliss are incredibly talented not only in their photography work, but also in their ability to make you feel comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera. I specifically worked with Kayley for our engagement and wedding day, and I was SO impressed by her artistry, expertise, and competence. From the first time we met, I felt an immediate connection with her and loved how she made me feel in front of the camera. In the months leading up to our wedding, both Kayley and Lindsay went above and beyond their duties as a photographer and provided much needed advice on timeline development, wedding day details, and decor. On the day of our wedding, Kayley's humor and positive energy made her an instant hit with our friends and family. She was always cheerful and good-natured, but she was also efficient and knew exactly how to wrangle our massive and rowdy wedding party for photographs. The photos from our wedding day are stunning and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Kayley beautifully and artfully captured every detail of the day. The editing style of Ivory+Bliss is clean, bright, stunning, and timeless. We are so happy we chose Ivory+Bliss and we will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Ivory+Bliss 8
    Ivory+Bliss 9
    Ivory+Bliss 10

Riley · Married on 06/16/2018

Where do I start?! The entire Ivory & Bliss crew (Lindsay - Karlee - Kayley) are next level amazing. They are knowledgeable, courteous, and maintain a sense of comfort and reliability throughout the entire wedding planning process. They continue to push for greatness for both personally and professionally. I'd HIGHLY recommend Ivory & Bliss. They are great!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/03/2018

Capture the Day!

Being a Wedding Coordinator and having a great working relationship with vendors is very important to me. This past weekend I had the honor of working with Kayley at a stunning venue and for an amazing couple! Kayley had so much energy and was such a pleasure to work with. I can't wait for the opportunity to work with Ivory & Bliss again.
    ~Lisa - Cherish the Day

Sent on 05/08/2019

Award

Ivory+Bliss FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,575.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Marion, 52302 See on map