Marion, IA 52302 Map · Phone number

About Ivory+Bliss

At Ivory+Bliss, we focus on on love. We specialize in engagements and wedding and strive to photograph images that are simple, fresh, natural and most of all you.

We focus on taking images that are timeless straight out of the camera, instead of made beautiful later on. Our goal is to have you look back at your images 50 years from now and have art that is still in style and takes you right back to the moment.

In addition we also offer additional services such as graphic design for your wedding stationary needs, custom wedding styling, and planning. We are taking new clients all of the time so please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Will Do X
  • Rock Tai Photography
  • Keepsakes by Kelsey
Ivory+Bliss
368a682790cc1952 Better Together Shoots Savannah Georgia Aztech Sunset Bridal 0079
better together shoots savannah georgia aztech sun
Ivory+Bliss
better together shoots savannah georgia organic st
better together shoots savannah georgia aztech sun

38 Reviews for Ivory+Bliss

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Photographer for LIFE

I stumbled across Ivory + Bliss on Pinterest of all places, and was so happy to find that they were actually local to me. The amazing ladies at Ivory + Bliss made sure to help make my wedding day extra special. Kayley was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos and can I just say, HEART EYE EMOJI, because wow. She is seriously amazing, I've already booked her for my maternity photos and I know that I will be using her as a photographer for as long as she will take us!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Lorenzen · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing, timeless photography

When planning for our wedding, we knew photos were a top priority for my husband and I. After so much planning, the photos and videos are the only memories you are left with, so it was super important to us to trust someone fully with photographing our day. Entering… Ivory+Bliss! Where do I even begin! Kayley and Karlee (and Lindsay!) were incredible to work with for our November 2019 wedding. They are incredibly fun, passionate, professional, and creative people who made our wedding day photos a breeze (even when we were behind schedule!) I have been a long-time follower of Ivory+Bliss long before we got engaged and the second we did, I reached out to them because I knew I wanted them to photograph our wedding. Not only does Ivory+Bliss have an obvious amazing eye for photography, they are wonderful, genuine people to work with - it felt like hanging out with a friend the whole time! They made our entire wedding party extremely comfortable and it never felt like taking photos was a drag. I will (and have!) continue to recommend Ivory+Bliss to any brides that I know. They’re the best. Thank you!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Claire

Claire Hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Photographers and Stunning, Timeless Photos

Booking Ivory+Bliss as my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I made in my entire wedding planning process! All of the girls at Ivory+Bliss are incredibly talented not only in their photography work, but also in their ability to make you feel comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera. I specifically worked with Kayley for our engagement and wedding day, and I was SO impressed by her artistry, expertise, and competence. From the first time we met, I felt an immediate connection with her and loved how she made me feel in front of the camera. In the months leading up to our wedding, both Kayley and Lindsay went above and beyond their duties as a photographer and provided much needed advice on timeline development, wedding day details, and decor. On the day of our wedding, Kayley's humor and positive energy made her an instant hit with our friends and family. She was always cheerful and good-natured, but she was also efficient and knew exactly how to wrangle our massive and rowdy wedding party for photographs. The photos from our wedding day are stunning and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Kayley beautifully and artfully captured every detail of the day. The editing style of Ivory+Bliss is clean, bright, stunning, and timeless. We are so happy we chose Ivory+Bliss and we will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 05/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ivory+Bliss FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
    One Event / Day
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4575
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums