Corah B Photography

$3,250 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,250 Most Popular Price

Hey! I'm Corah!!

I'm an Iowa-based photographer, as well as destination sessions!
馃挄My love for photographing couples came from seeing a picture on the good ole' IG. It was a simple photo of a couples engagement session in front of some blossoming trees in spring, but something about the image sunk in deep. I had been dating my now-husband a few months and had grown an admiration for couples committed to fighting for their relationship- at whatever stage.
As I've been married for 2 years now, I love supporting my couples no matter what stage they are at! I photograph love, old and new! 鉂わ笍

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3250

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Russell
    Russell W. Married on 04/24/2021

Fantastic Photographer and Stunning Photos

Corah is absolutely terrific! My fiance and I's experience with Corah was nothing short of amazing. Her electric and fun personality, mixed with her professionalism and eye for detail made the day wonderous and memorable. My fiance and I had so much fun during the several hours of our photo session, that it felt much like a date. We were just being ourselves, laughing, smiling, being silly; it was a great day. Corah did a wonderful job of helping us feel comfortable in front of a camera. She also went out of her way to acquire smoke bombs for a few of our photos -- which turned out to be breath-taking! The end result of the photos from that day was outstanding. She is a true artist and has a real knack at capturing the energy and personality of the couple she is working with -- at least, my fiance, and I felt that she perfectly captured how we truly are as people and partners. She is also incredibly flexible with her time and her pricing is quite affordable. You won't be breaking the bank with Corah and you still can expect high-quality photos from a fun, friendly, professional photographer.

Corah B Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for your review, Russell!!! It was so much fun running around with you two, and I hope your wedding planning is all coming along well!!
    xoxo Corah B
    Caitlin C. Married on 03/08/2021

She felt like family! We couldn't have hired a better photographer!

Wow! It has been quite a year to have a wedding. My husband and I had booked Corah last fall for our August 2020 wedding. Come May, we decided to postpone. Corah couldn鈥檛 have been more supportive and understanding of our decision. A few more months passed and we decided to still get married this year, on our original date, in a small backyard wedding with only immediate family. (still keeping the larger celebration to next year) Of course we hired Corah for this small wedding ceremony and wow did she go above and beyond! The day FLEW by for me but I couldn鈥檛 imagine it with anyone else capturing our day. She was up for going wherever we wanted to go, worked with us during the week before as a few things were changing and was wonderful working with a loud boisterous family during family pictures (and they turned out great!)
    Later that night when we were talking about the day my husband kept saying how much Corah just fit in and felt like family, and I couldn鈥檛 agree more. She helped us feel so comfortable during all of the pictures we took and it shows - there was only genuine smiles in our pictures! She truly captured our love and happiness on our special day and can鈥檛 wait to work with her again next year at our larger wedding celebration!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Corah Booth
Corah Booth
Owner

Hey You!!!

I'm Corah Booth- your friendly neighborhood photographer!

I'm a mama to my puppy Gryffin, a wife to my hubby Clayton, and extremely passionate about wedding photography!!

I'll probably reference many Memes, and quote The Office throughout your session and will use my quick wit to keep you two on your toes throughout your engagement session and wedding day 馃槈

As a born and raised Iowan I am proud of the views we have in our beautiful state- but also have a heart for experiencing the world with my little family!

If you've been considering an elopement or micro wedding out of state- I may just be your girl!!

811 SW 28th St. Ankeny, IA, 50023
515-219-4672
Location of (Corah B Photography)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding