Laura Nichole

Ankeny, IA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Laura Nichole LLC is a photography company in Ankeny, Iowa, that specializes in elopements and weddings. Owner Laura Nichole has been photographing couples in love for over six years, and enjoys capturing years worth of romance in visual art. Her goal is to make each romantic duo feel comfortable in front of the camera, and be their true selves in each image.

Laura Nichole’s photo styles include natural, bold, candid and timeless, to create a final album that will last a lifetime. Each of her wedding packages include two consultations between her and the couple, to get a better understanding of their wedding theme and personality. Though she’s based in Iowa, she is happy to travel out of the state, and offers various options for destination weddings. Outside of the big day, Laura Nichole LLC can show off your love story through engagement, portrait, and boudoir photoshoots.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Grace
    Grace W. Married on 05/29/2021

Laura is EXACTLY who you need on your wedding day

Seriously look no farther for a wedding photographer. Laura was such a blessing in our life from our first meeting together.
    We had a hard time finding a photographer that was available, let alone one that responded to our inquiries. Within hours of us sending our inquiry, she emailed to set up a meeting. We had three different Zoom meetings where we got to know each other, set up a photo timeline for the wedding, and then planned for specific photos we knew we wanted that day. My favorite aspect of working with Laura was that she was more than our wedding photographer. She sent tips to remember for your wedding day, must-haves for the wedding that are often forgotten, and all other resources that were so helpful to have before the big day.
    Wedding days can get so overwhelming, and Laura was the perfect person/photographer to work with to calm all of the wedding jitters. Looking back on our wedding, one of our favorite parts was our time with just us and Laura. She used that time to have us relax, connect, and spend time just us two which is so needed in the chaos of the day. Laura is exactly the person you want to be by your side throughout your wedding day.
    PLUS I haven't even gotten to how beautiful her photos are. My husband and I aren't the most comfortable getting our photos taken, but I have never loved it. Since she got to know us as a couple prior to the wedding day, she was able to organically photograph our relationship perfectly. Laura's style is so natural, which can be hard to find these days. My biggest concern prior to hiring a photographer was that they would be highly edited and the photos wouldn't represent us as a couple. This was absolutely not a problem with Laura. I cannot rave about her photos enough.
    Not only that, but she is so quick to get photos back to you are well. Our "sneak peaks" a couple of days after the wedding, were hardly sneak peeks. We got 30+ photos of every aspect of our day, and every photo was beautiful. She uses an online gallery that makes it easy to access and share your photos with loved ones, which she updates with new photos once they are ready.
    So if you are looking for a summary here are our ratings of Laura:
    10/10 professionalism: She showed up early and was so prepared for anything that happened (and helped us be prepared too!)
    10/10 value: Our budget made it hard to find a wedding photographer for the whole day, but Laura's pricing is so fair. PLUS all the photos are amazing. I cannot say this enough, she should honestly be charging more for all of her hard work.
    10/10 demeanor: I have a BIG family, and with that comes a lot of stress. Laura brought such a calming presence. As much as you plan your wedding, everything is NOT going to go according to plan. Not only did Laura go with the flow, but she also helped me stay in the moment and help me focus on what was really important: the love a couple shares and celebrating that on their wedding day.
    10/10 timeliness: We got our photos back quickly and they were incredible! Plus her sharing platform is user-friendly and easy to share with family.
    Seriously, stop looking for a photographer and hire Laura for your photography needs you will be so glad you did.
    Sasikarn V. Married on 05/15/2021

Wedding photographer

Laura was extremely easy to work with! Friendly and professional. We glad to have her capturing our special day. Would definitely use her service again.

Real Weddings

Team

Laura  McCargar
Laura McCargar
Owner

Hey, I'm Laura Nichole! I started photographing family and friends when I was 14 years old, and it started out as a hobby that quickly turned into a lifestyle and a career for me. I can't imagine my life without photography, and I feel so honored and blessed that I get to be a part of such special moments in my clients lives! I can't wait to connect with you and your fiancé and hear all about what makes your relationship so unique and special!

Euclid Ave Des Moines Ankeny, IA, 50021
Location of (Laura Nichole)

Laura Nichole frequently asked questions

What photography services does Laura Nichole include in the starting price?

Laura Nichole includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Laura Nichole include in their most popular wedding package?

Laura Nichole includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Laura Nichole offer?

Laura Nichole offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Laura Nichole offer?

Laura Nichole offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Laura Nichole offer for wedding events?

Laura Nichole offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Laura Nichole and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Laura Nichole is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding