Clive, IA 50325 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,200

About Lovely Moments by Synthia

Lovely Moments by Synthia Photography is a wedding and family photographer based out of Des Moines, Iowa.

Welcome, and congratulations on your engagement! My name is Synthia, and I'm so happy you've found me!

Your wedding day is the beginning of the next chapter of your love story. Here at Lovely Moments by Synthia Photography, I want to help celebrate your love by capturing your special day. It is my hope that the photographs I capture will hang on the walls of your home and serve as lasting memories of the love you have for one another.

I believe that one of the most important parts of capturing your love story is making sure your photographer is a great fit for you! My shooting style is genuine, fun, and artistic. I promise to make you laugh and capture the evidence of the love that exists during your special day. I want you to be comfortable and completely relaxed for your whole wedding day. My biggest goal is to make sure that the photographer is one less thing you have to worry about during your wedding.

When you are ready to book your session, your first step will be filling out a form to tell me all about your love story. Next, we can get to know each other better while we chat, laugh, and have fun during your engagement session. The engagement session is an opportunity for you make sure that you are comfortable with me as your photographer, which I believe you will!

The wedding packages at Lovely Moments by Synthia are built to fit YOUR wedding day needs. All wedding packages include a second shooter and print rights to the high-resolution images delivered to you via USB or Online Gallery.

I can't wait to hear all about your love story and capture the moments of your special day so you can cherish them for years and years to come! Let's chat!

Follow Lovely Moments by Synthia on
8700725992114618368 o 51 1988093 160978313551318
Bride
Bride
8700725992114618368 o 51 1988093 160978313551318

Lovely Moments by Synthia FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Clive, IA, 50325 See on map
    Location of (Lovely Moments by Synthia)