Amanda Basteen Photography

Des Moines, IA View map Visit website
$3,803 Most Popular Price

$3,803 Most Popular Price

Amanda Basteen Photography produces timeless and naturalistic images from her clients’ weddings throughout Des Moines, Iowa, and beyond. Amanda has over a decade of experience in documenting her clients' special moments. This photographer loves to travel the world and blend her surrounding s for truly authentic photos. Amanda’s main objective is to create images that speak to her clients’ souls and provoke the emotions felt in that particular moment.

All wedding collections at Amanda Basteen Photography include full-day coverage, online proofing, a slideshow, high-resolution digital photos, and an engagement session. Your engagement session can take place in a sentimental location of your choice and celebrate you and your loved one’s loving bond. This also provides you with an additional set of images that can be cherished and shared for generations to come. All images are professionally edited and can be presented through prints and downloaded files.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Albums
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,803

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Gabbie
    Gabbie L. Getting married on 09/08/2022

Amanda is the best

My fiancé and I won an Instagram giveaway a few months ago for a free 30-minute photoshoot session. Amanda was super professional and contacted me right away with the plans and details for the day of the shoot. My fiancé and I, unfortunately, don’t have the most flexible schedules but she was awesome and worked with us to find a date and time that fit our needs. Honestly, my fiancé and I were a little nervous because we’ve never had our pictures professionally taken before. However, working with Amanda was so unbelievably easy, natural, and fun! It’s easy to say we felt comfortable with her immediately. This girl is unbelievable with the camera. You can really tell she genuinely loves taking pictures and puts all her hard work and dedication to get amazing pictures and make you look good. Again, our free shoot was only supposed to be 30 minutes, but Amanda took over an hour worth of amazing pictures… that’s how awesome and dedicated she is. We had so much fun on our shoot! The photos were very loving but also playful which is exactly what we wanted! I cannot recommend her enough. If you’re thinking of getting your pictures taken by her, DO IT! You will not regret it!!!!
    Nicole Married on 07/29/2022

Best Wedding Photographer!

Amanda is so fun to work with and is an amazing photographer!! She is so quick to respond to any and all questions you have and gets all of your pictures back to you within just a few days!! She even sends some sneak peaks while she is working on your full gallery which I absolutely loved. Amanda took both our engagement and wedding photos and captured both so beautifully. I was so excited that she was available on our wedding day and absolutely love all of our photos! I can’t recommend her enough!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany G. Married on 06/18/2022

The best photos ever!

Hiring Amanda was the best thing we could have done. We flew Amanda out to Arizona for our wedding and it was well worth every penny. People say photos don't do a place/event justice, but honestly, ours do. They are absolutely stunning. Amanda captured every moment perfectly and got the photos back to us right away. You'll have the photos forever, don't settle on a photographer you aren't sure about. I knew Amanda would deliver and they somehow were better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you Amanda!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

A Special Event DJ & Photobooth A Special Event DJ & Photobooth Wedding DJs

Amazing Photography, will capture all of your Special Moments.

The Vine Productions The Vine Productions Wedding Videographers

Amanda is a true professional who delivers the best product in the Midwest and nation wide. Her personality is calming and provides the perfect atmosphere for clients to enjoy the day in a non stressful way. I highly recommend Amanda as the top photographer choice! As a videographer I can confidently say she is the best to work with!

Beauty Of All Faces Beauty Of All Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Truly amazing so talented, always a pleasure working with Amanda.

Des Moines Des Moines, IA, 50310
Location of (Amanda Basteen Photography)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding