Des Moines, IA 50310 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,803
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Amanda Basteen Photography

Amanda is a professional wedding photographer based in the Des Moines, Iowa area. She creates beautiful, high class, bright colorful photos with a mix of a photojournalistic and traditional style.

Follow Amanda Basteen Photography on

Amanda Basteen Photography 5
Amanda Basteen Photography 6
Amanda Basteen Photography 7

Sara · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Amanda is such an amazing photographer. We had engagement pictures this week and couldn’t be happier with the results! She is timely and efficient. I would recommend her to anyone!

Jessica · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Where do I begin? Before I was engaged, I always had an eye out for Amanda Basteen Photography. Her photos are not only beautiful, but they are romantic and natural. I kept thinking to myself "there is no way our pictures will ever turn out like these". Let me tell you- Amanda exceeded our expectations!! Like most, being behind a camera can be frightening. Not with Amanda. She instantly made us feel comfortable to be photographed and that is critical for authentic photos! She made it fun, took time to get to know us, along with being professional. Amanda is extremely responsive and so very easy to work with. Not even 18 hours after our engagement shoot, we had 15 sneak peek photos! We received all of our edited images two days after our shoot- TWO DAYS! And every single one blew our minds. I cannot wait to see what amazing work she will do for our wedding day! I will forever recommend Amanda for professional photography! Trust me- you will not regret hiring her!

Jocelin · Married on 06/25/2018

I've been in awe of Amanda's work ever since she took my niece's newborn photos. She is incredibly flexible, responsive and easy to work with. I flooded her with ideas, and she was always quick to give her professional thoughts and opinions. With Amanda, it doesn't feel like we just paid someone to take some photos. Her work is truly second to none! She turned our wedding day into a collection of memories we will cherish for a lifetime.

Amanda Basteen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,803.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

• A Special Event DJ
    A Special Event DJ Wedding DJs

Amazing Photography, will capture all of your Special Moments.

• The Vine Productions
    The Vine Productions Wedding Videographers

Amanda is a true professional who delivers the best product in the Midwest and nation wide. Her personality is calming and provides the perfect atmosphere for clients to enjoy the day in a non stressful way. I highly recommend Amanda as the top photographer choice! As a videographer I can confidently say she is the best to work with!

• Beauty Of All Faces
    Beauty Of All Faces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Truly amazing so talented, always a pleasure working with Amanda.

• Des Moines, IA 50310 See on map