Amanda Basteen Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amanda Basteen Photography

Amanda is a professional wedding photographer based in the Des Moines, Iowa area.  She creates beautiful, high class, bright colorful photos with a mix of a photojournalistic and traditional style.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Amanda was nothing short of amazing! My note of thank you to her: "Amanda! I just want to thank you again for your amazing God given talents! You captured our wedding day to reflect so many special moments---SO BEAUTIFULLY! I can't even go get groceries without someone stopping to rave about the photos! You, my friend, are nothing short of an amazing photographer who turns every photo in to a piece of ART! We can only hope that you will be our #1 for any/all of our special moments together in the future. THANK YOU again! Happy sushi making :) -Jessica and Jereme Baldus"

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I had an AMAZING experience working with Amanda. For reference, we had 2 ceremonies and a reception on the same day, which included multiple outfit and venue changes. The two of us have very large families which means a lot of strong personalities to reign in. Amanda was always punctual, professional, efficient, and seriously nailed ALL of our photos. Before we left on our honeymoon a few days later, Amanda had already provided us with sneak peak photos of our wedding day, and shortly after returning, we had received our flash drive and download code to access all of our photos. We had an amazing experience working with Amanda and would absolutely recommend her to others

Profile Picture Amit, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda is AMAZING! As you can tell from her website, her photos are beautiful; what I also think is important to know is how great she is to work with. She is extremely responsive, which made working with her so easy -- especially considering my husband and I were planning our wedding in Iowa from out-of-state. We also had so much fun working with her for our engagement photos and especially for our wedding.

Lastly, she has a great eye for shots, and her photos are beyond beautiful. My husband and I are so happy to have such wonderful photos to look back on, and we feel so thankful to have been able to work with her and have had her for our photographer! I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Canvas
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing Photography, will capture all of your Special Moments.

Amanda is a true professional who delivers the best product in the Midwest and nation wide. Her personality is calming and provides the perfect atmosphere for clients to enjoy the day in a non stressful way. I highly recommend Amanda as the top photographer choice! As a videographer I can confidently say she is the best to work with!

Truly amazing so talented, always a pleasure working with Amanda.

I have had the honor and privilege to serve at weddings that were photographed by Amanda, and I would highly recommend her. She is creative, exciting and positive energy flows from her heart. Those character traits are exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day. Amanda is someone you can count on and she will capture the memories of your marriage and the love of your life from engagement to the wedding and beyond.

Events