Amanda Basteen Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amanda Basteen Photography

Amanda is a professional wedding photographer based in the Des Moines, Iowa area.  She creates beautiful, high class, bright colorful photos with a mix of a photojournalistic and traditional style.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Amanda is such an amazing photographer. We had engagement pictures this week and couldn’t be happier with the results! She is timely and efficient. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/31/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I begin? Before I was engaged, I always had an eye out for Amanda Basteen Photography. Her photos are not only beautiful, but they are romantic and natural. I kept thinking to myself "there is no way our pictures will ever turn out like these". Let me tell you- Amanda exceeded our expectations!! Like most, being behind a camera can be frightening. Not with Amanda. She instantly made us feel comfortable to be photographed and that is critical for authentic photos! She made it fun, took time to get to know us, along with being professional. Amanda is extremely responsive and so very easy to work with. Not even 18 hours after our engagement shoot, we had 15 sneak peek photos! We received all of our edited images two days after our shoot- TWO DAYS! And every single one blew our minds. I cannot wait to see what amazing work she will do for our wedding day! I will forever recommend Amanda for professional photography! Trust me- you will not regret hiring her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've been in awe of Amanda's work ever since she took my niece's newborn photos. She is incredibly flexible, responsive and easy to work with. I flooded her with ideas, and she was always quick to give her professional thoughts and opinions. With Amanda, it doesn't feel like we just paid someone to take some photos. Her work is truly second to none! She turned our wedding day into a collection of memories we will cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Jocelin, 6/25/18, 1 Review

Canvas
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing Photography, will capture all of your Special Moments.

Amanda is a true professional who delivers the best product in the Midwest and nation wide. Her personality is calming and provides the perfect atmosphere for clients to enjoy the day in a non stressful way. I highly recommend Amanda as the top photographer choice! As a videographer I can confidently say she is the best to work with!

Truly amazing so talented, always a pleasure working with Amanda.

I have had the honor and privilege to serve at weddings that were photographed by Amanda, and I would highly recommend her. She is creative, exciting and positive energy flows from her heart. Those character traits are exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day. Amanda is someone you can count on and she will capture the memories of your marriage and the love of your life from engagement to the wedding and beyond.

Des Moines, IA 50310   See On Map