Marina Chac Chi Reviews

Marina Chac Chi 5
Marina Chac Chi 6
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/16/2018

I live in Las Vegas and decided to have my wedding in Cancún so all my family in Mexico could attend. I was stressed because I was not there to communicate but Christina was wonderful, very responsive, and attentive. She has great communication skills. She made sure all our needs were met. She went out of her way to make sure the day went by perfect. The day of the wedding she was so calm and made sure everything was on schedule. That alone made me feel so happy and stress free for the way she handled everything. She was walking around making sure the staff and everyone was where they needed to be.
    The venue was beautiful because we had the ceremony at sunset on the beach. The water was calm, And the boats in the background looked beautiful in pictures. The lights over the dance floor make it look magical. The DJ had strobe lights played all our favorite songs and it felt like a club. The staff was so nice and professional. As the night went on the staff joked and talked to us. The next morning we went to have breakfast at the Marina and the staff remembered us. Our wedding day was perfect and it had a lot to do with the team at Marina Chac Chi that made it that special. For the price we paid was well spent and did not break the bank at all.

Sent on 02/21/2018