2950 Northeast 32nd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sun Dream Yacht Charters

Sun Dream Yachts can arrange your special day - leaving you to relax and enjoy the day.

Every detail of your wedding can be arranged by our experienced staff and you'll enjoy a romantic and unforgettable day!
Follow Sun Dream Yacht Charters on

Sun Dream Yacht Charters 5
Sun Dream Yacht Charters 6
Sun Dream Yacht Charters 7

T · Married on 10/05/2019

My Vision came to LIFE (Our Journey)

Where do I start? Soooooo I guess right here lol. After researching various yachts for our wedding. Kristen won our business/heart from the very beginning. She made suggestions without being asked as well as being asked. Whenever I needed Kristin, she was always available, prompt, efficient, professional, and might I add with a great sense of humor.

Jim was such a gem and made sure our wedding day went as spectacular as it could be!!! We experienced a few light rain sprinkles, but Jim kept us in good spirits the entire time. I forgot there were a few sprinkles of rain. Then again, I did marry my best friend!! There wasn't anything I could ask for that he hadn't already covered. He was patient, kind, intuitive, and professional.

Rose made sure the bride and guest were taken care of every chance she got. Every time I turned around; she was asking me if I needed anything then she returned to the bar to take care of our guest. She was sweet, pleasant, and professional.

Staff crew was amazing with the timeliness for the preparation and presentation of the food. The chef did not miss a beat with delicious food that was freshly prepared.

I recommend the SUN DREAM for any wedding with Kristin, Jim, Rose, and the Crew. Don't let me leave out the Captain, DJ, and Photo Booth Guy. The photo booth is something that I always wanted but was a little hesitant about getting because my friend had one at her wedding. When I tell you it was different, it was. Once everyone has stopped taking photos, you get a photo album of the photos taken with comments from your wedding guest. Then you get a thumb drive in the mail. Which is so worth the wait with Eddie B's. Our guest were totally surprised when they showed up because we kept the venue a total secret. It was all so worth it just as Kristin said it would be. My VISION came to LIFE!!!!!

Best Regards,

The Schley Family!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Kimmy

Kimmy · Married on 06/22/2019

We had a blast!

This past Saturday we had our wedding on the Catalina. Everyone is talking about how amazing it was and that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. David was EXTREMELY helpful in getting everything ready for us. I was really last minute on somethings and he still made everything work perfectly, stress free. Carol was amazing as well. As soon as we boarded the boat she was on top of everything and made sure everything flowed perfectly. It was all super stress free and we were able to just focus on the fun! We wouldn’t have changed anything at all and we appreciate SO much everything Sun Dream Yacht Charters has done for us!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Dominic

Dominic Treadwell-Collins · Married on 05/26/2019

The perfect

We live in London so to plan a wedding miles across the Atlantic in Fort Lauderdale - and ask our guests to fly in from all over the world - was a big ask... But everyone at Sun Dream Yacht Charters - especially the Wedding Wonder Woman that is Kristin - made the magic happen, while it all appeared effortless.

From the start, Sun Dream were calmly there for us - and allowed us to adapt the wedding ceremony, reception and after party all to our (very specific) requirements. We wanted decor simple and done ourselves, we had the Captain marry us on deck, family and friends make speeches and another sing us down the aisle with his guitar. The Sun Dream team are friendly and such good value for money - to have the full bar included in our package was brilliant as we didn't have to worry about running out of alcohol for our thirsty friends and families - and the food...

The food needs a paragraph all to itself. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful buffet food and asking for the recipes (oh, the coconut-crusted Mahi Mahi...) We've all been to many many weddings and NEVER had better food. And all service was efficient so it didn't take long to seat our guests again. But that's how the Catalina is run - utterly organised and ship-shape and headed by CAROL.

We would have brought Carol back to London with us if we could. No nonsense, unflappable, kind, as soon as Carol was involved in the wedding, nothing went wrong and we could relax knowing that Carol had everything under control. The lady is a legend.

We had the brilliant recommended DJ Roberto who did an additional set up for us on the boat roof and after dinner everyone danced the rest of the night of the way under the stars and Norma's bistro lights.

One of our friends quietly said to us that it was better than her own wedding. That's how good our Sun Dream Wedding on the Catalina was. Just wish we could do it all over again. Thank you.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Sun Dream Yacht Charters 8

Sun Dream Yacht Charters FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Linens, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet

Real Weddings

• Imagery by Jules Photography
    Imagery by Jules Photography Wedding Photographers

Sun Dream Yacht is amazing to work with. I've captured several weddings and corporate events aboard their yachts and have been blown away by the level of service. It's an honor to work with such an amazing vendor.

• 2950 Northeast 32nd Avenue Fort Lauderdale, 33308 See on map