Electra Cruises

3439 Via Oporto, Newport Beach, CA 92663, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 25 to 300
Availability Check your date

About Electra Cruises

Set sail on Electra Cruises, a boat hosting weddings in the Orange County, California area. This fleet of yachts welcome wedding celebrations large or small to enjoy luxurious staterooms and bars of teak and marble. These cruises depart from Newport Beach, California, eight minutes from Balboa Fun Zone.

Facilities and Capacity
The largest gathering one of these yachts can accommodate is 300 guests. The company offers three styles of watercraft for a couple's venue. For a charming vintage celebration, couples can rent a white paddle-wheel riverboat with bright red trim. Smaller affairs can take place on a classic fantail yacht. Contemporary motor yachts are also available for large weddings. These yachts all feature beautiful galley kitchens and a full crew.

A couple's wedding will be smooth sailing thanks to services such as event planning and assistance with lighting and sound. This venue invites couples to hold both their ceremony and reception onboard the ships. Private rehearsal dinners can also be arranged. Services offered by Electra Cruises include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Parking
  • Setup

Cuisine
Bartenders work behind the open or cash bar for a couple's wedding reception or event. In addition to a champagne toast, these staff members pour house liquor, house wine, premium liquor, specialty beer and specialty wine for couples and guests. Chef onboard for the celebration serve American, Asian, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean or southern cuisine. The dishes can be prepared in a way that is gluten free, nut free, vegan or vegetarian, depending on the ship's passengers' needs. These tasty menu items can be served in the following catering styles for the trip around Newport Harbor:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Dessert
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

Other Services
Each of the company's five ships comes prepared with event items couples may choose for their wedding day. These items include:

• Centerpieces
picture 027
eternity 002a jpg jpg jpg jpg

210 Reviews for Electra Cruises

Caitlin · Getting married on 10/20/2018

We got married on July 27, 2018 & I am so happy we found Electra Cruises to be our wedding venue. We are actually from out of state but I came across their website and we decided the travel out to California to take a look at the venue. We I am so happy we found Electra Cruises to be our wedding venue. We are actually from out of state but I came across their website and we decided the travel out to California to take a look at the venue. We instantly fell in love with Destiny and knew this is where we wanted to get married. Electra made the wedding planning so easy and kept all of the stress off of me. The fact that this is an all-inclusive venue made my life so much easier. I am very indecisive but they were always so nice and answered any questions I had. Mary was my first wedding planner who was awesome but Jessica ended up taking over and was just as sweet and very detailed in her answers to my questions. All of our guests talked about how fun and unique the experience was. fell in love with Destiny and knew this is where we wanted to get married. Electra made the wedding planning so easy and kept all of the stress off of me. The fact that this is an all-inclusive venue made my life so much easier. I am very indecisive but they were always so nice and answered any questions I had. Mary was my first wedding planner who was awesome but Jessica ended up taking over and was just as sweet and very detailed in her answers to my questions. All of our guests talked about how fun and unique the experience was and could not stop raving about how good the food was!!

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

Had an amazing time with Electra Cruises. Susan took care of everything before the day of the wedding and Kim handled the wedding day. Felt like I had nothing to worry about with Electra Cruises, everything was included in the package set up by them and I added the upgrades, which so happy that I did that.

Electra Cruises FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 9,900.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,930.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Beach, Boat/Yacht
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access