40205 Calle Cabernet, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Villa de Amore

Villa de Amore, an incredible Southern California wedding venue, comes with everything a couple could want for their wedding. This award winning vineyard is an easy drive from anywhere in Southern California, and it boasts a variety of wonderful packages.

Facilities and Capacity
200 guests are welcomed in the Villa's Ballroom. The space is wonderful for Southern California wedding receptions. The venue also provide privacy, a peaceful setting and wonderful panoramic views. There is also a bridal suite, a groom’s suite and a well-stocked cocktail bar.

Services Provided
Villa de Amore is a fully equipped wedding venue that also provides planning services to couples. Services offered include:

• Photography
Vineyard Walkway
Vineyard Walkway
Twinkle lights in the rain
Twinkle lights in the rain
The grounds are beautifully landscaped.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped.
Couple's kiss
Reception Room dancing
Reception Room dancing
mg 0543 51 138109
Villa de Amore
Couple in  a scenic view
Couple in a scenic view
Grooms Suite at Villa de Amore
Grooms Suite at Villa de Amore
844142500117dfdbb249q
Villa de Amore
Twinkling lights line the paths.
Twinkling lights line the paths.
The vineyards at Villa de Amore

Villa de Amore 5
Villa de Amore 6
  • Margot

Margot Verdugo Lennon · Getting married on 03/28/2020

GORGEOUS and Dream venue!

David gave me an hour long tour. Everything offered makes for an enjoyable experience planning a wedding. All the difficulties that I had planning my first daughter’s wedding 5 years ago would have been avoided had I known about Villa De Amore. Hopefully this is where the wedding will be if I can afford it!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Villa de Amore's reply:

Hi Margo,

We hope to see you and your daughter here soon! We will definitely make planning easy and she will have an amazing event :)

Cheryl · Married on 04/05/2019

Best day ever!

The perfect day for my daughter and my new son in law! I’m a VERY “wordy” person but everything about the wedding day (and rehearsal) was so perfect, it has taken me two weeks to compile how to express how amazing everything actually was. Let me start by saying that I am generally the planner of ALL parties and celebrations for my family as well as my company so when my daughter and her fiancé found Villa de Amore and told me that they were going to make all of the decisions on their own with the guidance/assistance/suggestions of the staff at VDA, I was shocked and a bit skeptical. They are everything and more!

Eileen/David/Aimee: A family owned business and they all truly care about each client that comes there way. Every time to reach out with any type of questions they are quick to respond and guide you through the process. You need to realize that even though you hopefully will only be doing the wedding thing once, they handle weddings daily so let them go ahead and be the experts. They have the patience of Saints.
    Oh my goodness the food was excellent! I am a big foodie and I loved it all. Everyone could not stop talking about how good each bite was!

Laura: The day of (and rehearsal) coordinator. This seems too small of a title for her. She should be called the “Day of EXTRAODINARE”. Laura is the sweetest person! Someday I would love to work along side her. She gently herded our family and guests like cats as we wondered around looking at everything. She was always there when you needed something but never in the way. It’s like she knew what you needed it before you did. My daughter had a tiny issue with the boning in her dress poking her side and Laura quickly grabbed some thread and stitch my daughter right into her wedding dress while she was still wearing it. Laura to the rescue!! I could go on and on about Laura but you get the idea.

Meghan and Vishnu: These photographers are the sweetest couple. My daughter and her new husband have never taken professional photos before so they did what they were told and felt very comfortable with them. The shots are breathtaking. They will take your “must have” shots for sure but their style of photography is more so to capture the beautiful candid moments that the couple (and guests) share as the day/evening goes on. Love this!

Diana the security guard: Now it’s not often that you make comments about how awesome a security guard is but I’m telling you that even Diana was great! She interacted with the guest that went out for air and she even ran to get my MOB bag out of the bride’s room for me then ran it back so I didn’t have to lug it around for the night.

Flowers/Décor/Cake: I don’t know the names of who they use BUT just go with who they recommend! Flowers were beautiful and exactly what my daughter and her husband wanted. The décor (lots to choose from) was perfection! The cake was the best cake I have ever had. My family is not much of cake eaters but this cake was absolutely incredible!

DJ Ross and Ross Creations: Lastly but certainly not least…Obviously the party portion of the reception is highly depending on just how good your MC & DJ are. Well DJ Ross did not disappoint! He kept the party going! We had ages 28-70. Dancing, laughing, lots of love & just an overall FUN night!

This was the perfect day for my daughter and my son in law and from the mother of the bride; I must say a HUGE THANK YOU to all at VDA for helping my daughter’s dream wedding come true!! Much Love!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Villa de Amore 7

Villa de Amore Pricing

Villa de Amore Price Rates

Villa de Amore FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 629.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

Real Weddings

• OMG Ocdamia Music Group
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group Wedding Musicians

We love working with Villa de Amore. We never have any issues or concerns with coordinating when we perform at Villa de Amore. Love the venue and love that fact that the entire wedding (ceremony to reception) can be done all at the same venue. Looking forward to working with them again this month! :)

• Bella Fleur Design
    Bella Fleur Design Wedding Florists

This is one of our favorite venues. Great place and great service.

• RSVP Floral Design
    RSVP Floral Design Wedding Florists

Villa de Amore is truly a gem in the heart of Temecula Wine Country! The staff has been amazing to work with, and their love for weddings is exceptional. We look forward to every opportunity to serve our brides and grooms there.

• 40205 Calle Cabernet Temecula, 92591 See on map