Villa de Amore Reviews

Villa de Amore 5
Villa de Amore 6
Villa de Amore 7

Kelly Kear · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Beautiful property with an amazing team!

The Villa de Amore property is stunning and the staff are professional, pleasant and extremely organized! VDA was the first and only property my fiancé and I toured. We had a couple other tours scheduled but decided to cancel as we felt VDA was everything we needed and more. And we love that it is a family run business, you can tell there is a lot of love and care that has gone into the property. We finalized our contract and the various managers/vendors/coordinators have reached out to us to help us begin our planning!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Margot

Margot Verdugo Lennon · Getting married on 03/28/2020

GORGEOUS and Dream venue!

David gave me an hour long tour. Everything offered makes for an enjoyable experience planning a wedding. All the difficulties that I had planning my first daughter’s wedding 5 years ago would have been avoided had I known about Villa De Amore. Hopefully this is where the wedding will be if I can afford it!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Villa de Amore's reply:

Hi Margo,

We hope to see you and your daughter here soon! We will definitely make planning easy and she will have an amazing event :)

Katie So · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Our wedding dream come true

We had our wedding at Villa de Amore last month and it was THE BEST decision ever. The wedding venue was beautiful, romantic and dreamy. Every corner was an Instagram-perfect photo op!

Our VDA designer, Monique, decorated the already beautiful venue with props and "photo stations" that made our pictures even more stunning. She was very patient in helping me find the props I needed to portray the "Coco Chanel meets Great Gatsby" style that I wanted. The best part of all is that these props are included in the picture. I love Monique and appreciate her so much!

Laura, the VDA coordinator, has been super helpful during the whole wedding planning process and her expertise truly shined on our big day. She orchestrated a very smooth wedding day and we were on time for everything activity as planned. She was also very professional and quick in replying all of my emails and messages. I could not have asked for a better coordinator.

The food for our wedding, including both appetizers and entrees were exceptional. We chose the crab cakes, stuffed mushrooms, and cheese/bread/fruit platter for appetizers and ribeye steak and swordfish for our guest entrees. Our guests absolutely loved the food and we are still getting compliments almost a month after! Lastly, the bartenders were friendly and quick with the drinks there was barely a line.

We cannot thank the VDA team enough for making our wedding dream come true. I've done my research on many wedding venues both in the Bay Area and Socal and VDA ranks #1 in my books in terms of venue, food, service and value. I am so glad we chose VDA for our big day!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Koehler · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing

the day we decided to go with Villa de Amore as our wedding venue we had a total of 6 different locations to look at. Villa de Amore was our first stop of the day. David was very easy going and calm, explained everything answered every question we had. we left to check out the nect location and while in the care the boss (my wife) said lets go grab a glass of wine because Villa De Amore is our wedding location.

The whole process so simply simple and easy. they have everything you need and all you have to do is show up and decide what food you want, the type of cake or baked goods you want. every detail that your fiancee has about a dream wedding Villa de Amore will make it happen. you get to choose what type of chairs you sit on all the way down to table settings and decor.

The staff are just outstanding and very helpful. The day of the wedding is just show up and enjoy they take care of everything.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/31/2019

You should book them now!

I don’t know how I stumbled upon Villa De Amore. Probably a late night last minute attempt to find the venue of my dreams instead of settling. When I walked into this venue I knew I’d get married here. I had a budget but at the same time not not really so it was wonderful to find a place where it was all included! No hidden fees. I had flexibility and was able to have my own cake, I still used their bakery vendor for cupcakes and my own photographer. My flowers were amazing, the food portions were great and tasted amazing. My steak literally cut like butter! My friends and family are still raving about my wedding. My husbands grandma stated it was the best wedding she’d ever been to and she’s in her 80s! I couldn’t have asked for more and honestly I want everyone to have their wedding here!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Villa de Amore 8
    Villa de Amore 9

Nadine Franz · Married on 05/18/2019

Dream Venue for your Dream Wedding

My husband and I got married at Villa de Amore May 2019. The moment we had stepped foot on the property we knew we had to get married at this beautiful place.
    The coordination with the Villa is as simple as it gets. You get a response to any of your questions within a day or two and David is absolutely on top of things.
    The day of the wedding was an absolute dream. The flowers came out stunning, Robin is a true artist and did an amazing job with the flowers.
    Monique is the Villa's secret weapon! She makes any of your wedding visions come true and will decorate the whole venue in a the most pictures set ups. She has a true eye for details and personalized the venue perfectly for our wedding.
    The food was absolutely delicious. People loved the appetizers and dinner, the big portions and quality of food, as well as the late night tacos. The food was an absolute hit.
    The venue lets you bring your own alcohol which we absolutely loved. The bartenders and dinner staff was on top of it. Quick and friendly service! We couldn't have asked for more.
    DJ Ross was great! He played good music and kept the crowd dancing.
    We got our cake from Elegance on Display and absolutely loved the way it turned out. It looked absolutely beautiful and tasted incredible.
    Laura the Coordinator is a true hero. She made sure that my husband and I had the most amazing day and that we had nothing to worry about. She coordinated guests, made sure everyone was taken care off, kept the day organized and most importantely made sure that bride and groom were happy and had a drink in their hand. She is amazing and I don't know what we would have done without her.

The Villa is a dream venue come true. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful this place is and how well taken care off everyone felt.
    Wedding planning becomes so easy with this venue. Do yourself a favor and don't hesitate booking. It is a stress-free and effortless way of celebrating the most important day of your life. The Villa takes care of everything without you having to worry about planning the little details. You can actually enjoy the wedding process :)
    We are so happy that we got to celebrate our wedding at this stunning venue. Villa de Amore turned our dreams into reality! We had the most amazing day

Sent on 07/06/2019

Cheryl · Married on 04/05/2019

Best day ever!

The perfect day for my daughter and my new son in law! I’m a VERY “wordy” person but everything about the wedding day (and rehearsal) was so perfect, it has taken me two weeks to compile how to express how amazing everything actually was. Let me start by saying that I am generally the planner of ALL parties and celebrations for my family as well as my company so when my daughter and her fiancé found Villa de Amore and told me that they were going to make all of the decisions on their own with the guidance/assistance/suggestions of the staff at VDA, I was shocked and a bit skeptical. They are everything and more!

Eileen/David/Aimee: A family owned business and they all truly care about each client that comes there way. Every time to reach out with any type of questions they are quick to respond and guide you through the process. You need to realize that even though you hopefully will only be doing the wedding thing once, they handle weddings daily so let them go ahead and be the experts. They have the patience of Saints.
    Oh my goodness the food was excellent! I am a big foodie and I loved it all. Everyone could not stop talking about how good each bite was!

Laura: The day of (and rehearsal) coordinator. This seems too small of a title for her. She should be called the “Day of EXTRAODINARE”. Laura is the sweetest person! Someday I would love to work along side her. She gently herded our family and guests like cats as we wondered around looking at everything. She was always there when you needed something but never in the way. It’s like she knew what you needed it before you did. My daughter had a tiny issue with the boning in her dress poking her side and Laura quickly grabbed some thread and stitch my daughter right into her wedding dress while she was still wearing it. Laura to the rescue!! I could go on and on about Laura but you get the idea.

Meghan and Vishnu: These photographers are the sweetest couple. My daughter and her new husband have never taken professional photos before so they did what they were told and felt very comfortable with them. The shots are breathtaking. They will take your “must have” shots for sure but their style of photography is more so to capture the beautiful candid moments that the couple (and guests) share as the day/evening goes on. Love this!

Diana the security guard: Now it’s not often that you make comments about how awesome a security guard is but I’m telling you that even Diana was great! She interacted with the guest that went out for air and she even ran to get my MOB bag out of the bride’s room for me then ran it back so I didn’t have to lug it around for the night.

Flowers/Décor/Cake: I don’t know the names of who they use BUT just go with who they recommend! Flowers were beautiful and exactly what my daughter and her husband wanted. The décor (lots to choose from) was perfection! The cake was the best cake I have ever had. My family is not much of cake eaters but this cake was absolutely incredible!

DJ Ross and Ross Creations: Lastly but certainly not least…Obviously the party portion of the reception is highly depending on just how good your MC & DJ are. Well DJ Ross did not disappoint! He kept the party going! We had ages 28-70. Dancing, laughing, lots of love & just an overall FUN night!

This was the perfect day for my daughter and my son in law and from the mother of the bride; I must say a HUGE THANK YOU to all at VDA for helping my daughter’s dream wedding come true!! Much Love!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Villa de Amore 10

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Villa de Amore is an absolute dream! My husband and I feel so fortunate to have gotten married here. The grounds are gorgeous, the catering is spectacular, and the staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating! Huge shout out to David, Laura, Monique, and Aimee for all they did to make our wedding day so special. As the bride, I could not have imagined a more perfect day, all thanks to this venue!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Villa de Amore 11
    Villa de Amore 12
    Villa de Amore 13
    Villa de Amore 14
    Villa de Amore 15

Amanda Donofrio · Married on 04/28/2018

A magical place to get married

My daughter and son in law were married at Villa De Amore in 2015. It was such a wonderful experience for our family and friends. The food was excellent and overall service was impeccable.
    My son and his fiancé have decided to get married here in 2019. We are looking forward to creating more family memories at Villa De Amore.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Cammy · Married on 09/24/2017

I had my wedding here this past September and we couldn't have chosen a better venue. They they care of everything for you! Their all-inclusive package made life so much easier. Monique, Laura and Aimee pay so much attention to detail so you don't have to stress. I am forever thankful for the amazing staff that made our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kunal · Married on 08/31/2017

Villa de Amore was an amazing venue. Our guests were amazed by the property and the service. The price was also very reasonable for an all-inclusive venue and also it was BYOB so we saved a ton on alcohol!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ali · Married on 07/21/2017

Stop looking! Villa de Amore is the most perfect venue in Temecula. The staff is so talented, kind, and genuine. Being that it is an all inclusive venue, it helped so much with the details and the vendors working with the Villa team. Book your wedding at Villa- you and all your guests will be stunned

Sent on 08/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Me and my husband got married at the villa April 29th of this year and we couldn't have had a better day! Everything was perfect! The entire villa family was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. I couldn't be more grateful for them a special thanks to Aimee for the linen selection monique for all of the decor preparations and Laura for making everything happen on the day of! Everyone is so great! The venue is absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on the food we had selected! From appetizers to entree to happy hour tacos it was perfect! This is the most amazing venue and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Steve · Married on 04/24/2017

We just were married March 2, 2018! The Vllla and their staff were absolutely amazing ! Laura Capone our coordinator , Monique our designer ! Eileen the owner unreal ! The best wedding ever ! Not because it was mine . My wife Geraldine and I were completely satisfied with everything about this venue ! Laura made this day go so smooth !! So professional ! Like a dream !! We are still talking about it! Our guests are still telling us how beautiful the Villa is. How great the staff was and attentive they were to us!! 10/10!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

nicole · Married on 04/21/2017

Villa de Amore gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams! The location/surrounds are absolutely breathtaking. In the distance you have the beautiful views of Temecula vineyards. On our first site visit, we immediately fell in love with the landscape. There are also a variety of different spaces (courtyard, vineyard, ballroom, rose garden, etc.) that were all utilized during our wedding which made for a dynamic night.
    David, the manager, is great and so easy to work with. He is accommodating and very responsive.
    We chose The Studio as our photographers for the big day and could not be happier with how our pictures turned out. Katie and Amanda were so great to work with. They were great at making our entire wedding party feel so comfortable in front of the camera.
    All of the food is made on site under the direction of Aimee and her catering team. We could not be happier with the quality of the meals and how meticulous the staff was at making sure all of our guests' dietary restrictions/meal choices were correct.
    DJ Ross, the Villa house DJ was there to assist our DJ and make sure everything ran smoothly and sounded great.
    Monique, our design coordinator, was able to bring our vision to life. All of the design details that I never would have dreamt of made for a picture perfect day. Our flower arrangements came out perfect!
    Laura, our wedding coordinator, is absolutely amazing. She is a super woman. She was there every step of the way to support us and made sure everyone/thing was on point. The day wouldn't have been the same without her.
    All in all, we loved everything and everyone at the Villa and would highly recommend it for their quality and professionalism. It was truly the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Nataly · Married on 10/16/2016

Our Oct wedding at Villa de Amore was nothing short of awesome (!) And yes, that's awesome with an explanation mark :). Everything flowed so smoothly and was relatively stress-free, from the planning up until the big day. Also because it was an all-inclusive venue, I only had to hire a videographer and a string trio for the ceremony, but of course live music is totally optional.

The whole Villa team is truly exceptional, and I really love how they work together...so most of the time, I can talk to one person and they will know to communicate the details/decisions to the rest of the staff and team. It just made things really easy and actually kind of fun to plan. I loved that I would get responses either immediately over the phone, or at a minimum within 24-48 hours through email. Impressive right? With so many couples, it's amazing how efficient and professional the whole Villa team was!

My guests seemed really pleased overall with the food, drinks and overall vibe of the wedding. They commented on how gorgeous the venue was, the flower and decor really helped to bring personality to the ceremony/reception, cocktail and photo op spots. The reception went great, everyone was laughing during the games and the DJ brought tons of folks to the dancefloor. Our wedding was on a Sun, but so many guests stayed until almost the end!

Special thanks to Sheila's crew on flowers, Monique on decor, Aimee's team for catering and table arrangements, Eileen and David for answering my many calls and emails.. and last but not least Laura, the lovely coordinator who made everything run so smoothly that day. Even the cake turned out beautiful. A+ as a whole...

If you're looking for a lovely venue and a great team to help you put together a gorgeous wedding, I highly recommend you consider this venue, at least pay a visit to VDA. If you've already booked them, Leah Marie Photography does amazing work, and check out Sidebyside Cinema for video...Both did such a great job :).

Sent on 01/20/2017

Jessi · Married on 10/08/2016

Charlie and I got married at Villa de Amore on October 8th, 2016. We looked at a large number of venues in the area and this one stood out for so many reasons. The obvious reason was because the venue was absolutely gorgeous, but there is much more to planning a wedding than just what you see on the big day. You work with so many people and the planning process can be very overwhelming. The staff at Villa de Amore made this process beyond easy, and so enjoyable. They treat you like a friend as opposed to just a client and put in so much effort to make sure your vision becomes a true reality. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect and we thank the Villa de Amore staff and all their recommended vendors for their professionalism, kindness, and services. As the months go by our guests still call us just to talk about how much they loved our choice in venue and all the details of the day. We HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this venue for any newly engaged couple!

Sent on 01/01/2017

sandy · Married on 09/25/2016

We had our wedding here Sept 2016 and everybody loved it!! We all had a great time. All the staff are awesome! The venue is beautiful and spacious. Also, the food is amazing!!!! Those crab cakes.. we want more! Since we had our wedding here, we would love it if any of our friends would have it here so we can experience being the guests there!! This all-inclusive wedding package made things so much easier on us =)

Sent on 10/24/2016

Tia · Married on 09/23/2016

From our first meeting with Elaine we knew this was the place we were going to get married! Laura, Aimee and Monique have everything dialed in to help you create the day you are dreaming of!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Nina · Married on 07/31/2016

Villa de Amore is EVERY bride, groom, parents of the bride, parents of the groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, guests, and vendors dream wedding venue. It's the picture perfect venue and planning our wedding was the same as a perfectly oiled machine. We fell in love with not only the venue, but everyone there!
    David took his time showing me around the venue and made sure I had all the time I needed to take in it’s beauty. He answered every single email I sent him within 24hours. He listened to my opinions and was truly there for me.
    Eileen, you were so excited about all the things I wanted to share from my time abroad and for the wedding and you truly made me feel like a special bride.
    Aimee and Michael took care of our catering. The food at the Villa is unforgettably DELICIOUS! We have really picky people on my side of the family and we are still receiving calls from guests telling us how incredible the food was.
    The security, servers, and bartenders were also incredible. They were so respectful, kind, and comforting to all of our guests. They all moved so quickly and never got in the way of anything. They made sure all of our guests had what they needed and never interrupted conversations among the guests.
    Monique is so creative! You show her your vision and she brings it to life. We told Monique we wanted a Tuscan winery feel and my God, our day looked and felt like we were in Italy!!
    Laura took care of our two completely different families. Let me just say that it could have been a headache the day of the wedding, but Laura, well Laura, made it into heaven on earth. She made my husband and I feel like a king and queen.

They say you forget people throughout your lifetime, but you can never forget how someone made you feel. We felt so loved and so special working with everyone, and that is something we will cherish forever.

If you want your wedding day to be the best day of your life without any stress, Villa de Amore is the only place to go.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Angela · Married on 06/19/2016

I had my Villa De Amore wedding back in June this year. Eileen, David, Aimee, and the rest of the staff were very welcoming and accommodating.

Monique, the wedding designer, truly cares about your design ideas, and works with you to get your vision of your wedding into reality.

Laura is so sweet and thoughtful when it comes to being the wedding coordinator. She gives her best effort to make your wedding day an unforgettable and fantastic one.

Thank you Villa De Amore for a fantastic wedding!! :-)

Sent on 08/17/2016

Keilene · Married on 06/10/2016

Our wedding day was beyond perfect. After being engaged to my best friend, we wanted to find the perfect venue that we could celebrate our “Happily Ever After.” We searched and visited a few venues and then came across of Villa De Amore, we scheduled an appointment and fell in love. The all-inclusive package was a big plus for us, as we were both teachers. The staff at Villa was amazing, from wedding preparation and responding to emails, to the day of making sure everything was perfect.

The food was AMAZING! I was so impressed with the different variety of food choices they had during tastings, and it allowed for us to pick the best meals. We had so many of our guest talk and rave about the food. We enjoyed the variety of different appetizers that were offered (BBQ sliders are a must!) along with the amazing entrees. The food was beyond perfect and delicious! Aimee and her staff did an amazing job!

Laura was a fabulous coordinator! She was so loving and made sure that everyone was taken care of, and everything went smoothly. I would have been lost without Laura and her smile. She did everything she could to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Designing our perfect day couldn’t have been done with out Monique. She is amazing and took all of our ideas and Pinterest boards and made them come alive during our wedding day. She has an amazing prop room that allowed for us to use different props to add to the even beautiful landscaping and setting.

Villa De Amore is the most beautiful wedding venue in Southern California. Our guest are still raving about how this is the “Most beautiful place” to get married and how they were able to experience one of the best weddings ever. I thank everyone at Villa De Amore for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/06/2016

Stop looking and book this venue!! They are absolutely amazing and make everything so flawless and beautiful! They are all inclusive, and to be honest, at first I was kind of worried about that. I was scared that everything that was included was going to be extremely basic and anything additional would be an upgrade. WRONG! They truly include everything and it turns out gorgeous and extremely convenient. For example, I found a lot of other venues were charging money for individual pieces you would want to use to decorate (like mirrors, couches, card boxes, etc.). At Villa De Amore that is all included. They have a HUGE room of different pieces you get to go through and chose from for your decor and set up. My guest were in 'aw' of the locations beauty, professionalism, flexibility, and food!! They are family owned and have a list of preferred vendors, all in which are so easy and fun to work with. You don't have to lift a finger in decorating, set up, or clean up. You just tell them your vision and wants for the day and they make it happen. Not to mention they all have such a calm and sweet demeanor. There was a good chance of rain on our wedding day, so the day before they ran me threw the different options in case of that and let me explain my vision if that did happen and make me feel so confident and comfortable that they had everything handled to a T. I cannot thank them enough for giving us truly the perfect day and making this process not a stress at all. I feel bad when brides are sick with stress over planning because my venue took care of all that and I just got to enjoy the entire process. I LOVE this venue.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Ashlyn · Married on 04/24/2016

My fiancee and I are getting married here in April and every aspect of this place is amazing. They are with you for every step of the way and have a crazy amount of decor that you can choose from to personlize the place. The staff is fantastic and very easy to get ahold of and all vendors that they work with are the same way. We've already done our food and cake tasting and everything was SO SO good, it was extremley hard to choose because of that. We cannot wait to get married here because we know the experience is going to be even better than the process of planning it has been!
    Update: Our wedding was amazing, I could not have asked for a better day and they went above and beyond to make everything perfect and it was. Our guests are still telling us how it was the best wedding the have ever been to, from the decor to the friendiness of the staff, to the awesome food, that everyone said was not like any food they've ever had at a wedding (because it's delicious!)

Sent on 09/23/2015