Makeup By Michelle Murphey Reviews

Makeup By Michelle Murphey 4
Makeup By Michelle Murphey 5

Stefany Lopez · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful makeup!

Michelle is very talented and wonderful! I am very glad I found her, she was so responsive to messages and had availability on such short notice. I loved how my trial run went and didn't have to think twice about booking her because she did such a great job. I definitely recommend her!

Makeup By Michelle Murphey 6
    Sent on 07/18/2019

Caroline Parker · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Experience

Michelle is everything I’d want out of a makeup artist. She had amazing experience, made me feel at ease, travelled to my location, was able to do my makeup and my bridesmaids, and she also was able to handle my crazy bridal party! My girls are out of this world hilariously inappropriate and she was able to do an amazing job while also dealing with all of the crazy personalities in the room.
    I knew When I had My trial with her in April 2018 that she was my makeup artist. She was my only trial. She made me feel so comfortable and she was so personal which is so important on a hectic wedding day. I cannot Recommend her enough! I felt And looked beautiful on my big day and also enjoyed getting my makeup done and I felt Like she was one of the girls. You will not regret hiring Michelle! Oh and I cried like THE ENTIRE NIGHT and my makeup was still flawless!

Makeup By Michelle Murphey 7
    Makeup By Michelle Murphey 8
    Makeup By Michelle Murphey 9
    Makeup By Michelle Murphey 10
    Sent on 03/12/2019

Marissa · Married on 09/15/2018

I absolutely LOVE the work Michelle does. I had booked her for two wedding occasions and my makeup came out beautifully. She's prompt in her responses and is very professional. She makes sure that you are comfortable in the work she does. Trust me when I say she is awesome at what she does. I will definitely continue to work with her!!

Makeup By Michelle Murphey 11
    Makeup By Michelle Murphey 12
    Makeup By Michelle Murphey 13
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional! Did an awesome job on my make up and it stayed the whole night! She was also great to talk to. Would hire her again for makeup!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Julia · Married on 03/25/2017

I hired Michelle to do my bridal and wedding makeup! I loved how it turned out! She knew exactly what I wanted! I got married a year and a half ago and she still takes the time to check on me. She really cares about her clients!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2017

Michelle did my makeup for my engagement & bridal photos as well as my wedding day for myself & 6 bridesmaids. Every one of us looked stunning! Not only does she apply makeup beautifully but is so much fun to be around. I would highly recommend her for anyone that has an event or simply wants to look their absolute best.

Makeup By Michelle Murphey 14
    Makeup By Michelle Murphey 15
    Makeup By Michelle Murphey 16
    Makeup By Michelle Murphey 17
    Sent on 09/01/2018

Raven · Married on 09/19/2015

Michelle is fantastic! I booked with her to do my makeup for a wedding I was in and when the bride’s original makeup artist fell through, Michelle quickly came to the rescue last moment and was able to style myself, the bride, and 5 other bridesmaids. She is quick yet efficient and has an awesome personality. She is also quick to respond to any inquiries.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Stephanie Cano · Married on

Amazing Experience

I don’t know what I would have done without Michelle !!! My makeup lasted ALL night long . I actually didn’t even want to wash my face. I can’t thank Michelle enough for all she did for me and my bridal party. She is absolutely amazing and went out of her way to make my wedding day amazing. She was even able to fit in 2 people last minute . We all looked beautiful and felt like queens ! If your looking for a makeup artist whole will go the extra mile book her today !

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Nique

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

3.2
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

Disappointed

Canceled on me 24 days before my wedding .

Sent on 06/18/2019