This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

Braid N鈥橦airpins Makeup and Hair is a professional bridal hair and makeup company based out of San Antonio, Texas. Ronee Aquilar, the owner of this award winning business, is a certified, professional hair and makeup artist who has trained with multiple celebrity makeup artists. She鈥檚 happy to come to you at the location of your choice, or you can visit her at her studio. Braid N鈥橦airpins Makeup and Hair is made up of a talented team who will not let you walk down the aisle until you're gorgeous from head-to-toe.

This award-winning makeup and hair company has been a part of the wedding industry since 2015. They鈥檙e skilled in both traditional and airbrush makeup, and offer complimentary fake lashes with each makeup application. Their team of artists are happy to work with groups of any number, ensuring your wedding party can all get ready together.

Areas Covered
Braid N鈥橦airpins is located in San Antonio, but they travel all over Texas making brides and their bridal parties looks and feel beautiful. These local areas include:

• San Antonio
  • Texas Hill Country
  • Boerne
  • New Braunfels
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

4.9 out of 5 rating
85% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Braid N' Hairpins is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding hair and makeup services. The team, including Ronee and her crew, is described as professional, accommodating, and talented. Reviewers appreciate their expertise in creating beautiful and unique looks that exceeded their expectations. The prompt communication and excellent customer service provided by Ronee and her team are also praised. Overall, customers highly recommend Braid N' Hairpins for a magical and flawless wedding day look.

Review summary

Powered by AI

A
Alison M. Sent on 11/09/2023
5 out of 5 rating

If you need a sign to hire this person, here it is!

I CANNOT say enough nice things about Ronee and her team! I'm so glad I hired them for my wedding. Ronee was easy to work with, very responsive to my questions and concerns, and just fun to be around (that's important when you're spending a long time in the chair!). I had very specific ideas for my hair + makeup for my wedding, and I felt that she really listened to what I wanted and looked for creative ways to make it happen. Super happy I chose her for my wedding day, and I'd highly recommend her for any other brides!
E
Emilie M. Sent on 10/16/2023

It was amazing!

I have never felt so beautiful in my life. I don鈥檛 wear a lot of makeup. Ronee made me look amazing, the makeup felt light and airy, and was everything I wanted it to be. She flexible and super responsive. I鈥檓 so happy with my choice!
L
Leila G. Sent on 12/17/2023

Simply Amazing!

I was recommended to Braids N' Hairpins by my bridal boutique, Brides by Elizabeth. From the moment I contacted Ronee, I was met with professionalism and courtesy! For the day of, our stylist Claudia, was a blessing to work with. She made my hair inspo pics come true and worked her magic!! All four of my crew received services were exceptional and beautiful!! 10/10 I highly recommend Ronee and her team. Thank you for making my day so special.
illustration message bubble

10 photos 路 01/02/2021
Rosita & John
19 photos 路 08/25/2018

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Timeless Moments by Design Timeless Moments by Design Wedding Planners

Ronee does exceptional work, is highly professional and always responds in a timely manner. She is on the top of my list in referring my clients to. You won鈥檛 be disappointed.

The Club at Garden Ridge