Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair Reviews

31 Reviews for Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair

31 Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair Reviews

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Very professional

They were so professional and they did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and myself on our hair and make up !

Sent on 10/22/2018

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Rachel, thank you for your kind words! I am so happy that we were a part of your special day! Many congratulations! Ronee

Chandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Ronee gave me an early Sunday morning appointment with only two days notice. She was willing to travel to my home for a fee and was on time. I received SO many compliments on my hair. As the daughter of a cosmetologist, I am hard to please. I am so happy I chose her!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Chandra, thank you for your kind words! I am so glad you enjoyed your hair for your engagement photos! Don't forget to book me for your wedding next Fall!

tammy · Married on 08/18/2018

Ronee is Amazing!!!! My wedding was Aug 18th 2018 at 5pm. I got a hold of Ronee at the last minute due to someone else who did a test run on my wedding makeup and that was a nightmare. Ronee was so got back with with me right away, even came to my house at 10am to do my make up with lasted all night long!!! I was worried about having it done at 10am and didnt know if it would last. It lasted through all my sweat and tears. I am 56 and my make up looked Amazing.. Once I get my wedding photos back will post pictures of what a Great Job Ronee did. If you need someone to do makeup she is the one to choose...I would hire her again . So thank you so much Ronee for making me a Beautiful Bride on my special day. May God Bless you and your such a Blessing. Tammy Lynn Lugo

Sent on 09/18/2018

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Tammy, thank you for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to meet you and to be a part of your special day! Ronee

Courtney · Married on 08/03/2018

Ronee was amazing - punctual, courteous, and did an amazing job on mine and my mother's hair and makeup. We got so many compliments throughout the day. I highly recommend her for wedding and wedding guest services.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Courtey, thank you for your kind words! It was such a joy to be a part of your special day! Thanks so much for having me! Ronee

Ruth · Married on 05/26/2018

She is amazing and is really good to help you calm down during your big day and she has a lot of patience which meant a lot to me.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Ruth, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you for your kind words! It was a joy to be a part of your special day! Ronee

Shelby · Married on 05/26/2018

Ronee and her crew were exceptional to work with! They made it fun and comfortable for me and my girls! We were blessed to have them be a part of our day! Thank you so much! Will leave review soon on instagram :)

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2018

Ronee was amazing! She is gifted in design, creativity and art. Her business is about making her clients feel beautiful. She did just that for my wedding! She made sure to ask me what I envisioned as far as style and colors for both hair and makeup and changed any of my last minute requests. Ronee is professional, personable, fun and outgoing! I would highly recommend her business if you are looking for hair and makeup for any occasion.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair 1
    Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair 2

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Kristen, thank you for your kind words! Being a part of your special day brought so much joy to my heart! You are an angel! Ronee

Rebecca · Married on 03/30/2018

This was such a good experience! She listened to what I wanted and made it happen, checking with me every step of the way. Different from a normal salon feel, she helped me be comfortable and relaxed the entire time. Definitely high quality service!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you for you kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! Ronee

Becca · Married on 03/30/2018

I had an absolutely amazing experience! She listened to what I wanted and made it into a reality. All throughout she helped me to feel comfortable and confident, and everything was perfect for my special day!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair 3

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Becca, thank you for your kind words and for posting this beautiful picture! I wish you many congratulations and blessings! Ronee

Kaye · Married on 02/25/2018

Her prices are very affordable. I felt so beautiful during my bridal portrait and wedding day. See picture

Sent on 03/13/2018

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Kaye, thank you for your kind words! It was such a joy to be a part of your special day! Thank you for posting the picture! You look amazing! Ronee

Chantel · Married on 11/25/2017

Would definitely recommend!!! Very pleased with mine, my mother’s, and my bridesmaids hair. She reached out to confirm my appointment, she was very personable, and she definitely knows what she is doing. LOVE her braiding.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Chantel, Thank you for your kind words! I so enjoyed being a part of your special day! I wish you all the best and many congratulations! Ronee

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2017

Ronee was more than I could have hoped for in a hair artist. Not only does she have amazing skills, she does it with such passion! I felt the love in what she does and her excitement for me on my wedding day. She was very responsive to all my questions and her genuine sweetness made the whole process easy! My mother also had her hair done and I was just a bit worried as her hair is on the thinner side and we were aiming for a French twist updo with a few curls. Ronee gave my mom exactly what I envisioned! I can't wait for more special occasions so I can go to her again.

Gabbe · Married on 11/04/2017

Ronee was easy and fun to work with and really knew what to do so that my girls and I would look beautiful on the big day. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Gabbe, Thank you for your kind words! It was such a joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you all the best! Ronee

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Rene was very professional and my daughter loved the way her hair and makeup came out.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure!

Letecia · Married on 09/16/2017

I had my wedding in September 22 and Ronee did my hair and my bridesmaids hair. She did an amazing job I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much for helping making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Letecia, thank you for your kind words! I wish you many blessings and all the best! It was a joy to be a part of your day! Ronee

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

She did an awesome job and made me look beautiful for my birthday party! Loved her personality, she was so down to earth and everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Tiffany, thank you for your kind words! You looked like a super model, girl! It was such a pleasure!

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Ronee is Extremely Sweet while maintaining Total Professionalism. Her work is exquisite and very detailed! She traveled to us without any hesitation and even arrived early so that was definitely a plus.
    We highly recommend Ronee and we will definitely be using her services again in the future!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair 4
    Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair 5

Mary · Married on 09/14/2017

Ronee with Braids 'n' hairpins is absolutely amazing and talented. I am a photographer and use her for all of my hair needs. She is always very professional and on-time. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Haylea · Married on 09/09/2017

Ronee Aguilar did my wedding this past weekend and our hair and make up was absolutely amazing and exactly what I asked for. She was very reasonable price wise and would hire her again in a heart beat!! 7 hair and make up and not one bad thing to say about it.

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Haylea, thank you for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many blessings and congratulations!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Ronee Aguilar of Braid N'Hairpins by Ronee Aguilar made me feel like a million bucks!! She is so kind and works absolute wonders!! I didn't know what I wanted with my hair or makeup for the wedding day and she did such an amazing job without much to go off of!!
    Over 24 hours after Ronee applied my makeup- still goin strong!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Kaitlyn, Thank you for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many blessings and congratulations! You are a gorgeous sweetie! Ronee

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing service and technique! My hair looked great from when she did it at 10am, all the way through to the end of my wedding at 2am. Amazing!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words! You guys were so much fun and I am so glad you enjoyed it! I wish you many blessings and congratulations!

Suzy · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing experience! Super responsive and easy to work with and did a fantastic job on my daughter's hair and makeup for prom.

Lyne · Married on 06/17/2017

Ronee was absolutely amazing. She did a great job on everyone's hair and got us all finished and ready in time. She also brought help to make sure our makeup was on point for my wedding. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Lyne, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many blessings in the future! Ronee
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

Ronee was amazing! She did my hair and my sister's hair for my wedding, and it looked incredible! It was so much fun having her be a part of my special day. The whole time she did our hair, we were all laughing and talking and having a great time! And our hair turned out great! We got so many compliments.

Her prices were also very reasonable, especially for how beautiful our hair turned out. I would definitely recommend Ronee!