28 Reviews for Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair

Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
28 Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair Reviews

Ronee gave me an early Sunday morning appointment with only two days notice. She was willing to travel to my home for a fee and was on time. I received SO many compliments on my hair. As the daughter of a cosmetologist, I am hard to please. I am so happy I chose her!

Profile Picture Chandra, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ronee was amazing - punctual, courteous, and did an amazing job on mine and my mother's hair and makeup. We got so many compliments throughout the day. I highly recommend her for wedding and wedding guest services.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is amazing and is really good to help you calm down during your big day and she has a lot of patience which meant a lot to me.

Profile Picture Ruth , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ronee and her crew were exceptional to work with! They made it fun and comfortable for me and my girls! We were blessed to have them be a part of our day! Thank you so much! Will leave review soon on instagram :)

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ronee was amazing! She is gifted in design, creativity and art. Her business is about making her clients feel beautiful. She did just that for my wedding! She made sure to ask me what I envisioned as far as style and colors for both hair and makeup and changed any of my last minute requests. Ronee is professional, personable, fun and outgoing! I would highly recommend her business if you are looking for hair and makeup for any occasion.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This was such a good experience! She listened to what I wanted and made it happen, checking with me every step of the way. Different from a normal salon feel, she helped me be comfortable and relaxed the entire time. Definitely high quality service!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an absolutely amazing experience! She listened to what I wanted and made it into a reality. All throughout she helped me to feel comfortable and confident, and everything was perfect for my special day!

Profile Picture Becca, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Her prices are very affordable. I felt so beautiful during my bridal portrait and wedding day. See picture

Profile Picture Kaye, 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Would definitely recommend!!! Very pleased with mine, my mother’s, and my bridesmaids hair. She reached out to confirm my appointment, she was very personable, and she definitely knows what she is doing. LOVE her braiding.

Profile Picture Chantel, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ronee was more than I could have hoped for in a hair artist. Not only does she have amazing skills, she does it with such passion! I felt the love in what she does and her excitement for me on my wedding day. She was very responsive to all my questions and her genuine sweetness made the whole process easy! My mother also had her hair done and I was just a bit worried as her hair is on the thinner side and we were aiming for a French twist updo with a few curls. Ronee gave my mom exactly what I envisioned! I can't wait for more special occasions so I can go to her again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rene was very professional and my daughter loved the way her hair and makeup came out.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ronee was easy and fun to work with and really knew what to do so that my girls and I would look beautiful on the big day. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Gabbe, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She did an awesome job and made me look beautiful for my birthday party! Loved her personality, she was so down to earth and everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ronee is Extremely Sweet while maintaining Total Professionalism. Her work is exquisite and very detailed! She traveled to us without any hesitation and even arrived early so that was definitely a plus.
We highly recommend Ronee and we will definitely be using her services again in the future!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding in September 22 and Ronee did my hair and my bridesmaids hair. She did an amazing job I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much for helping making my wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Letecia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ronee with Braids 'n' hairpins is absolutely amazing and talented. I am a photographer and use her for all of my hair needs. She is always very professional and on-time. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ronee Aguilar did my wedding this past weekend and our hair and make up was absolutely amazing and exactly what I asked for. She was very reasonable price wise and would hire her again in a heart beat!! 7 hair and make up and not one bad thing to say about it.

Profile Picture Haylea, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ronee Aguilar of Braid N'Hairpins by Ronee Aguilar made me feel like a million bucks!! She is so kind and works absolute wonders!! I didn't know what I wanted with my hair or makeup for the wedding day and she did such an amazing job without much to go off of!!
Over 24 hours after Ronee applied my makeup- still goin strong!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Amazing service and technique! My hair looked great from when she did it at 10am, all the way through to the end of my wedding at 2am. Amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing experience! Super responsive and easy to work with and did a fantastic job on my daughter's hair and makeup for prom.

Profile Picture Suzy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ronee was absolutely amazing. She did a great job on everyone's hair and got us all finished and ready in time. She also brought help to make sure our makeup was on point for my wedding. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Lyne, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ronee was amazing! She did my hair and my sister's hair for my wedding, and it looked incredible! It was so much fun having her be a part of my special day. The whole time she did our hair, we were all laughing and talking and having a great time! And our hair turned out great! We got so many compliments.

Her prices were also very reasonable, especially for how beautiful our hair turned out. I would definitely recommend Ronee!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Ronee was wonderful! She took my vague ideas for hair and gave me something beautiful. Her assistant Ruth did a fantastic job giving me natural and comfortable make-up. I felt fantastic on my wedding day, which is all you can ask for. And they dealt with both mothers (who were having their most diva moments) fantastically, leaving everyone happy and beautiful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ronee did my bridal hair and makeup, and my flower girl’s hair. She was super sweet and offered to turn on the tv so my daughter/flower girl could watch tv while my hair and makeup was being done. She did my hair and makeup exactly like I wanted and she made sure I was happy with it when she was done! Everyone loved my daughter’s hair and most importantly, my daughter loved it!! She felt like a princess!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews