Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Spencer
    Spencer Getting married on 10/29/2021

Beautiful Hair

When we decided to have our small ceremony this year I had to find someone to do my hair. They were very quick to respond and able to make time for me. She did a great job and it was perfect even without a trial run. My family loved my hair and I received compliments on it all day. Thank you so much! I'll be back soon to talk about the big wedding next year for sure!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Spencer, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! We would love to be a part of the big wedding next year! Many congratulations! Ronee
    Anna S. Married on 07/17/2021

Excellent service

Our hair and make up for my wedding was done extremely well. I felt fresh and it stayed in place during the whole ceremony and party, even outside in July. Our stylist did a fabulous job on all of us and we were extremely pleased. She was professional and get with communication.

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Anna, thank you for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! Many congratulations to you! Ronee
    Jessica N. Married on 06/26/2021

All-around Amazing

Ronee provided excellent customer service and an amazing makeup artist and hairdresser for my wedding day! So easy to work with and very polite and professional!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Jessica, thank you for your kind words! It was our joy to be a part of your special day! We wish you many congratulations! Ronee
  • Holly
    Holly P. Married on 03/25/2021

They rock!

Ronee and the make up artist were great! We loved them.

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Holly, thank you for your kind words! It was such a joy to be a part of your special day! Many congratulations to you! Ronee
    Megan S. Married on 01/10/2021

Wonderful experience!!

Ronee was amazing. I loved my hair and makeup she did for my wedding day! It came out fabulous and I received so many compliments. And her prices were very reasonable too!! Must hire her for your special day!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 01/02/2021

Amazing work, very professional

Ronee is super professional and does amazing work. I was totally blown away with my hair trial and cannot wait for her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding.

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Sarah, thank you for your kind words! You are going to look amazing at your wedding! I’m so excited for your wedding! Ronee
    R Miller Married on 10/24/2020

Perfect and easy!

Not only was the booking process easy, working with Ronee was awesome! My bridesmaids and Mom looked incredible! She also did my makeup and hair and gave me a wonderful evening look just as I requested! Would highly recommend

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Rozlyn, thank you for your kind words! You all looked amazing! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! We wish you many congratulations! Ronee
  • Angelica
    Angelica S. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing overall experience!

Ronee and her team were amazing and made my special day extra special! She was flexible and made communication very easy. She was punctual the day of the event and helped me feel beautiful. My hair and makeup were perfect all night. Not once did I worry about my hair and makeup throughout the night. She made my bridesmaid look beautiful as well. Overall, it was an amazing experience!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Angie, thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! Thank you for choosing us to be your glam team! We wish you many congratulations! Ronee
    Rachel V. Married on 10/17/2020

Outstanding

Had my hair and makeup done for my wedding and they both turned out absolutely stunning! Highly recommend these ladies!!

Rachel,
    Thank you for your kind words! It was a joy to be a part of your special day! We wish you many congratulations!
    Ronee
  • Hailey
    Hailey W. Married on 10/16/2020

Ronee was so amazing!

Ronee Was amazing ! She was so nice and went above to make sure my hair was perfect! She used her own creativity so spice up the hair I wanted ! I will definitely recommend her if I know anyone needed hair !

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Hi, Hailey! Thank you for your sweet words! It was a joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many congratulations! Ronee
  • Jasmyne
    Jasmyne H. Married on 09/25/2020

Amazing even last minute.

I only had two days notice to find someone to complete my hair and make up for my wedding. Ronee got back to me super fast and was able to step up to the plate. She did an amazing job and my husband loved my hair and makeup. My favorite part though was definitely my hair. My hair never holds curls and she got them to hold not just all the way through the ceremony but they held all day into the night and looked amazing! Thank you Ronee :)

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Jasmyne, you are a doll! Thank you for your kind words! They really mean a lot to me! It was a joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many congratulations!
    Ronee
    Alyson V. Married on 01/17/2020

Beautiful styles and lovely people

Loved working with Ronee and crew! They did beautiful work and it was a very good experience. My girls looked lovely and we had a very good time while getting our hair and makeup done. Highly recommend.

Alyson,
    Thank you for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! Many congratulations! Ronee
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 12/15/2019

Perfect, beautiful, and amazing

Ronee listened to what I wanted with my hair style, looked at the picture I had twice and did it better then the picture! Ronee is so sweet and professional I love her to death. It came out even better on my wedding day if that’s even possible. Highly recommend Ronee.

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many congratulations! Ronee
    Jonelle L. Married on 12/15/2019

Professional, Accommodating, Super Sweet!

Ronee was absolutely amazing! I booked a last minute appt and she was so flexible and willing to work with my schedule. She listened to my preferences and did such an amazing job with both my hair and makeup! She is so incredibly sweet and professional.

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Jonelle, it was a joy to meet you and to be a part of your special vow renewal photo shoot! You look like a dream in the photo! Thank you so much for your kind words! Ronee
    Bonnie D. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing updos

I am so happy I booked braids n hairpins for my wedding! Ronee was so easy to work with from my first trial all the way to my wedding day! She was not able to do my hair for my wedding, but her team was just as great. My bridesmaids and I all wanted updos, and our hair looked AMAZING at the wedding!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Bonnie, thank you for you kind words! It was our absolute joy to be a part of you special day! Many congratulations to you! Roneed
    Chantel Married on 10/12/2019

Unbeatable Service!

Ronee was unavailable for our date but she did send out 2 makeup people and 2 hair people to my wedding. I had about 20 people needing either hair or makeup done. The finished in record time! Everyone loved what was done for them! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Chantel, thank you for your kind words! I will be sure to pass them along to the girls! We wish you many congratulations for your marriage! Thank you for trusting Braid N’Hairpins with your beauty needs!
    Jessica Married on 09/28/2019

She was amazing!

Ronee was so amazing! I had to find a new hairstylist for my wedding the week of and she was available and so helpful. She does amazing work! I definitely recommend her!

Jessica,
    Danielle Married on 08/30/2019

Had a amazing experience

My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day! Ronee did amazing and is so sweet!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Danielle, thank you for your kind words! It was a joy to be a part of your special day! You looked amazing! I wish you many congratulations! Ronee
  • Michele
    Michele B. Married on 07/06/2019

Dreamy wedding hair

Thanks for taking care of me and my crew!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Michele, it was a joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many congratulations and blessings for your marriage! Ronee
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

Ronee did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. When I went in for my bridal trial, I originally wanted an updo and she delivered; it was so pretty. A week before my wedding, being the indecisive person I tend to be I decided I wanted to wear my hair down. I emailed Ronee explaining how I wanted to change my hair and modify my makeup, showed her a few pictures, and she was able to give me exactly what I wanted. I loved it!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your kind words! It was a joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you many congratulations on your marriage! Ronee
  • Cecily
    Cecily Married on 03/23/2019

Skilled and fun!

I did my hair and makeup trial for my wedding with Ronee and she was an absolute delight! I was not the most organized bride and totally procrastinated on scheduling my trial but she was so accommodating to make sure I felt comfortable going into my big day. I liked her right off the bat and she was very easy to talk to throughout the appointment, which made it even more enjoyable. She did a wonderful job even though I was pretty clueless as to what exactly I wanted and I felt gorgeous when I left her studio. Even though she wasn't able to do my styling on my actual wedding day, she connected me with another wonderful stylist who translated our vision perfectly. Thank you so much Ronee for contributing to our wedding with your talents!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Cecily, it was an absolute joy meeting you and your mom! Thank you so much for your kind words! I wish you many blessings and well wishes for your marriage! Ronee
    Tasha Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing and Fast

You were amazing and so was your make up artist you had with you. You two were definitely fast and precise!! Everyone looked great and they were very happy. I would definitely recommend your service to anyone. Thank you.

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Tasha, thank you so much for your kind words! We had a blast glamming up you and your ladies! Your kind hearts made our job all the easier and so enjoyable! We wish you so many blessings and congratulations on your marriage! Ronee
  • Sophia
    Sophia Married on 12/30/2018

Very Satisfied

If you're looking for an accommodating, anxiety-free hair & makeup service on your wedding day, Ronee and Ruth are your girls! They each did a phenomenal job on the hair and makeup of all six of my bridesmaids, plus the bride, and mothers of the bride and groom! They were very responsive and attentive to the desired looks of each individual, and Ronee was able to ease my bridal anxiety over styling my short pixie cut. I'm so grateful that these ladies were a part of my wedding day!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Sophia, thank you for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! We wish you many blessings and congratulations! Ronee
    Kelly Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience

Ronee was such a joy to work with and made my wedding day so special! She was flexible, listened to me, and was more than willing to change anything until it was perfect. She was great and I highly recommend her! I felt beautiful and got so many compliments that day! Thank you!

Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair's reply:

Kelly, thank you for your kind words!I It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day! I wish you so much happiness in your marriage! Ronee