5800 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning

Welcome to Mistique Makeup! If this is your first visit, Congratulations on visiting the “Go To”Makeup Artist in San Antonio and Airbrush tanning Salon in the San Antonio and surrounding areas! At Mistique Salon, we offer an array of personalized and professional services that will enhance, define and accentuate your “most beautiful you”. We are proud to offer and specialize in Professional makeup applications, Beautiful Bridal hairstyles to meet your every need, Airbrush makeup and Airbrush Tanning, to personally fit your special features and inherent beauty. So, whether it’s an upcoming wedding, a special event, a girl’s night out or you just want to treat yourself (or someone) to something special, here at Mistique Salon, we will provide the extra touch to make you look spectacular and, all the while, feel great about yourself!

Mistique Salon is proud to have a regional industry presence and professionally serves the San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Austin, Houston and surrounding areas. Mistique Salon is located at 5800 Broadway by Paloma Blanca.

The goal at Mistique Salon is, and always has been, to make your perfect day even better, or your scheduled event even more special, by giving you that perfect, dynamic, magnificent and radiant look and glow. You will love it!

Carson0144bParish

Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning 2
Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning 3
Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning 4

Miriam · Married on 02/17/2018

We loved working with Suzie of Mistique Salon in San Antonio for airbrush makeup. She did 5 faces: my bridal makeup, plus two bridesmaids and both the moms. She does just fabulous work, and is so pleasant to chat with! Plus, she arrived on time, stuck to schedule, cleaned up quickly, and made sure we knew how to keep our makeup looking good all night (although with airbrush, you don't have to do much!!). I love how our faces looked all day, from being outside in natural light to take photos, to being inside the church (which has terrible yellow lighting) and, later, on the dance floor under the photographer's flash! It even stood up to tears during the ceremony and speeches. We looked natural but glamorous, and the makeup really stayed in place ALL evening. I'd definitely recommend Suzie to any bride looking for a makeup pro in the San Antonio area!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning 5
    Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning 6
    Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning 7
    Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning 8

Very personable, professional, and talented at what they do!!! With just a sentence description of my style, they did my makeup EXACTLY how I wanted!! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. I'm sorry I'm not sure who this is but we try our best to make everyone happy and glad you chose us at Mistique.

Caitlin · Married on 05/21/2016

Susie did my spray tan as well as airbrush makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and mothers on the big day. Maxine, from her studio, did hair on all of us and I am SO pleased with how everything turned out! We all looked and felt absolutely gorgeous and I cannot thank these two enough for making me feel so beautiful! Suzie listened to me (I'm pretty particular when it comes to my makeup) and made sure the look was just what I wanted. Maxine was so sweet to work with and she really knows what she's doing when it comes to hair! Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin for choosing us at Mistique to help with your wedding. You were all great to work with. It was our pleasure.

Mistique Salon-Hair, Makeup & Airbrush Tanning FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30