12239 dewitt way, San Antonio, TX 78253 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Deals 2

About Lily Flower Hair and Makeup

Ruth Illera is the owner and one of the lead stylists of this San Antonio based beauty company. She trained in Spain her native country under celebrity stylist Pedro Gonzalez, a fashion mogul and famous for his work with top models and the Miss Spain beauty pageant. Her passion for beauty can be seen in every client as she takes the time to give each one a unique look and experience. Book with Lily Flower hair and makeup to see for yourself the quality of work as well as the excellent customer service they provide.

This unique hair and makeup company has been a part of the wedding industry since 2016, although the owner has over 18 years experience in the beauty business. Their goal is to create a relaxed and fun environment where you can sit back and let their talented team of licensed stylists make you look and feel fabulous. They offer complimentary consultations, as well as hair and makeup trials, so you can ask any questions you may have, and test out your look before your big day. Their services include:

• Updos and styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
Lily Flower Hair & Makeup is based out of San Antonio, but their passionate stylists are happy to travel all over the local area. They frequently travel to the following cities:

• Boerne

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 6
Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 7
  • Molly

Molly Kropp Lopez · Married on 06/08/2019

You would be CRAZY not to use Ruth & her Team!!

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Ruth and her team! Ruth was beyond kind and professional every step of the process. She helped me pick the look I wanted for myself, but her and 2 other stylists came to the middle of nowhere for my wedding! Not only did I feel beautiful in every way, she went above and BEYOND in so many ways! My bridesmaids and mother also felt more radiate than at any other time in their life. I doubt any other vendor would send you a personal care package leading up the wedding. Not to mention her own sugar scrub that will have your skin glowing! I would pick Ruth a million times over again. She made me feel confident and beautiful for my bridal shoot and wedding. You would be crazy to go with someone else, I can promise that.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 15
    Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 16
    Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 17

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you soo much Molly! To hear back such great feedback is what makes our job soo wonderful!!! We love making brides feel as beautiful as they are and as special as they should feel!!! You are one bride we will never forget!! ❤️

Emily Fraga · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing service and beautiful work!

Ruth was able to fit me into her busy weekend, and made me feel so special! I showed her pictures of my makeup/hair ideas, and she excecuted them perfectly. I felt so beautiful, and my makeup and hair lasted the entire day (even with the humid weather!). I am so glad that I ran into her and discovered her business, I will definitely be going to her in the future (& my own wedding!), and will be recommending her to all my friends. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup's reply:

My sweetest Emily! Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I am so excited for your upcoming wedding!!!!

Award

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 2
    $20 off your trial service

Book your hair and makeup trial and receive $20 off both services. Contact us for availibility and to schedule your free consultation.

• 12239 dewitt way San Antonio, TX, 78253 See on map