Lily Flower Hair and Makeup

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ruth Illera is the owner and one of the lead stylists of this San Antonio based beauty company. She trained in Spain her native country under celebrity stylist Pedro Gonzalez, a fashion mogul and famous for his work with top models and the Miss Spain beauty pageant. Her passion for beauty can be seen in every client as she takes the time to give each one a unique look and experience. Book with Lily Flower hair and makeup to see for yourself the quality of work as well as the excellent customer service they provide.

This unique hair and makeup company has been a part of the wedding industry since 2016, although the owner has over 18 years experience in the beauty business. Their goal is to create a relaxed and fun environment where you can sit back and let their talented team of licensed stylists make you look and feel fabulous. They offer complimentary consultations, as well as hair and makeup trials, so you can ask any questions you may have, and test out your look before your big day. Their services include:

• Updos and styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
Lily Flower Hair & Makeup is based out of San Antonio, but their passionate stylists are happy to travel all over the local area. They frequently travel to the following cities:

• Boerne
  • New Braunfels
  • San Marcos/Austin
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Edith
    Edith C. Married on 06/19/2021

Unforgettable Experience

Ruth, Andrea, & Lupe we’re a dream team! They were professional, kind, and made my self and my bridal party feel and look beautiful. They arrive promptly and Ruth was always quick to answer any questions I had.
    My makeup and hair stayed all day - even in the extreme Texas heat. I couldn’t have found a better group of ladies!

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup's reply:

Aww Edith, thank you soo much for leaving a review a day after your wedding!! You and your team were soo sweet and fun to work with! We absolutely loved being there and are so thrilled you loved the results!!! ❤️ Enjoy Disney!!!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 06/12/2021

Unbelievable

Ruth and her team were there every step of the way in my experience. They did my hair and makeup for our Engagement, my Bridals and our wedding! EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I came out looking truly beautiful. It’s one thing to look amazing and it’s another to deeply feel amazing. Ruth and her team take time to get to know you and are so detail oriented. They ask questions and constantly make sure you are taken care of. When you sit in their chair it’s about you and you only. I couldn’t have asked for a better company to make myself, my bridesmaids, mothers and grandmas feel as glamorous as they are. Ruth and team thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup's reply:

Dearest Haley, working with you was a pleasure from the start. You have a face that I just love to do make up on! So stunning and super sweet!!! Thank you for trusting us with your beauty needs… you are part of our growing Lily Flower family! Wishing you all the best in life because you deserve it! ❤️
    Valarie V. Married on 04/03/2021

Engagement Party

Lily Flower was able to step in last minute to do my hair and make up for my 1920s themed engagement party. They where wonderful! Great response time and I was really happy with their hair and make up work. I have booked them for my wedding as well.

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi Valerie and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!! It means the world knowing you were happy and that you will be one of our future brides!! You are beautiful and so nice!!!! Thanks for trusting us!! We cannot wait for your big day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 1
Discount

Book your hair and makeup trial with us this month and save $20! hurry! offer valid only until 2/29

Team

Andrea  Luke
Andrea Luke
Senior makeup artist

Andrea is our senior makeup artist. She is a native of San Antonio. She graduated from The University of Incarnate Word with a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Development in 2015. She is married and they have a multitude of adorable fur babies, which include dogs, horses and cows! She has taken several makeup training and workshops to perfect her art. Andrea loves travelling with her husband. She is super friendly, talented and can color match your skin like a true pro that she is!

"I never thought I would get to do something I love so much until it dawned on me one day that I really could!

Lupe Iniguez
Lupe Iniguez
Senior hairstylist and makeup artist

Lupe is our senior hair stylist and makeup artist. She is from San Antonio, is married and her and her husband have two beautiful children, a girl and a baby boy.

Lupe is a licensed cosmetologist who graduated from the Ogle school in San Antonio and she can do the most beautiful curls and up dos.

She is not only gifted but very sweet as well!

In her spare time, Lupe enjoys exploring new places around the city with her cute little family.

12239 dewitt way San Antonio, TX, 78253
210-981-4048
Location of (Lily Flower Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding