Lily Flower Hair and Makeup

San Antonio, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lily Flower Hair & Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup beauty service based out of San Antonio, Texas. Owner Ruth Illera is one of the lead stylists on the talented team opening beginning her business after training in her native Spain under celebrity stylist Pedro Gonzalez. Her passion for beauty can be seen in every client as she takes the time to give each one a unique look and experience. Lily Flower Hair & Makeup endeavors to give each client a top-quality experience with incredible customer service throughout.

This unique hair and makeup company has been a part of the wedding industry since 2016, although the owner has over 18 years of experience in the beauty business. Their goal is to create a relaxed and fun environment where clients can sit back and let the talented team of licensed stylists make them look and feel fabulous. They offer complimentary consultations, as well as hair and makeup trials, so clients can ask any questions they may have before the big day. The services provided by the company include:

• Updos and styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup & fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 12/11/2021

A Great Glam Team!

I booked Lily Flower for my wedding hair and makeup on 12/11/21 and I'm SO happy I did! From the first inquiry they were super quick to respond, answered all my questions and helped me decide on all my hair and makeup styles and needs! Ruth was so great to work with her stylists Marina and Lupe were a dream to have with me on my wedding team! They were super sweet and booked my trial. After the trial they were super easy to chat with and tailor the exact look I was wanting. The day of the wedding they arrived promptly, professionally and efficiently. They were so easy to have in the bridal suite and felt like one of the girls! They took all my style requests/tweaks/desires and created a makeup and hair of my dreams that totally rocked and was so elegantly stunning! I wouldn't hesitate recommending Lily Flower to all my friends and family and will keep them in mind if I ever need to look fabulous again! Thanks so much ladies for making my wedding day even more lovely!

Dearest Lauren,
    Thank you so much For taking the time to leave us this wonderful review based on your experience with us!! We are so happy you chose us to be your beauty team!!! As a client i also give you 5鈥檊old stars because you were the sweetest!!!! We wish you a very happy life with your husband and now that you belong to our beautiful family ar Lily Flower hair and makeup! 鉂わ笍
    Becca A. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing experience!

My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law and myself had our hair & makeup done by Lily Flower, and they did an amazing job! Everyone looked very natural, but still glammed up. I was so impressed with how they were able to work with different skin types & foundations (older, younger, freckles; traditional make-up & airbrush) and still make everyone look like themselves. Everyone's hair was stunning too - the gals were about to replicate all of the Pinterest hairstyles we brought to them. They were also fun to chat with and were very prompt for my trial and wedding day. Thanks so much to your team, Ruth! Y'all were amazing.

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup's reply:

There words mean the world to us Becca! You were a true delight to work with from the beginning! Thank you for trusting us and for being simply amazing!!!!! Wishing you all the happiness you deserve!!!!馃挄鉂わ笍
  • Edith
    Edith C. Married on 06/19/2021

Unforgettable Experience

Ruth, Andrea, & Lupe we鈥檙e a dream team! They were professional, kind, and made my self and my bridal party feel and look beautiful. They arrive promptly and Ruth was always quick to answer any questions I had.
    My makeup and hair stayed all day - even in the extreme Texas heat. I couldn鈥檛 have found a better group of ladies!

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup's reply:

Aww Edith, thank you soo much for leaving a review a day after your wedding!! You and your team were soo sweet and fun to work with! We absolutely loved being there and are so thrilled you loved the results!!! 鉂わ笍 Enjoy Disney!!!
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Lily Flower Hair and Makeup 1
Discount

Book your hair and makeup trial with us this month and save $20! hurry! offer valid only until 2/29

Team

Andrea  Luke
Andrea Luke
Senior makeup artist

Andrea is our senior makeup artist. She is a native of San Antonio. She graduated from The University of Incarnate Word with a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Development in 2015. She is married and they have a multitude of adorable fur babies, which include dogs, horses and cows! She has taken several makeup training and workshops to perfect her art. Andrea loves travelling with her husband. She is super friendly, talented and can color match your skin like a true pro that she is!

"I never thought I would get to do something I love so much until it dawned on me one day that I really could!

Lupe Iniguez
Lupe Iniguez
Senior hairstylist and makeup artist

Lupe is our senior hair stylist and makeup artist. She is from San Antonio, is married and her and her husband have two beautiful children, a girl and a baby boy.

Lupe is a licensed cosmetologist who graduated from the Ogle school in San Antonio and she can do the most beautiful curls and up dos.

She is not only gifted but very sweet as well!

In her spare time, Lupe enjoys exploring new places around the city with her cute little family.

Mil Veranos Vineyard & Ranch
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
路 Winery Weddings

12239 dewitt way San Antonio, TX, 78253
Location of (Lily Flower Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding