Makeup By Brigid Reviews

11 | Marlborough, MA

11 Reviews for Makeup By Brigid

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Elisabeth · Married on 05/14/2011

Brigid did the makeup for myself, two of my bridesmaids, and both mothers, and she did a fantastic job! All of us really don't wear any makeup, and Brigid listened to what we wanted and made helpful suggestions to us, never pushing anything we didn't want to do. Her suggestions really did the trick, the makeup work she did was fabulous! Plus she was a lot of fun to work with! :)

Sent on 05/31/2011

Dana · Married on 10/23/2010

All I can say is that Brigid is wonderful!! She did the makeup for myself, my Maid of Honor (sister) and my mom and she did an amazing job. None of us wear makeup very often if at all and Brigid totally understood that. She said that she still wanted us to look like us which I loved. The day of the wedding she came to my hotel with her cases of goodies and was great. My mom wanted something a little different from her test run and it was no problem. Brigid even worked with my photographer to get some "getting ready pictures". I got so many compliments on my makeup which lasted the entire day!!

I would highly recommend Brigid to everyone for any occasion!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Kristina · Married on 08/07/2010

Brigid did my makeup for my wedding and I absolutely loved it! She is so friendly and easy to work with. I had her do my makeup, my bridesmaids and my mother's. My mom never wears much makeup and Brigid did a great job. I don't typically wear that much makeup either but Brigid made me look great. She also listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and made adjustments if they wanted them.

I decided to book her because of the reviews I read and because of her rates. I couldn't see spending $100 for makeup. Brigid did a great job for much less than that. I was so happy with her work i'm going to book her for a lesson.

Sent on 08/24/2010

Sherie · Married on 09/09/2009

I couldn't have found a better makeup artist at the last minute! She did a wonderful job with my wedding makeup as well as other family members. She made me feel at ease and very relaxed. Thank you soooo much Brigid

Sent on 05/31/2010

shell · Married on 04/05/2008

My makeup was just perfect. Talk about an true artist. Very good person that does wonderful work.

Sent on 02/24/2009

Bailey · Married on 12/11/2007

Very experienced and the products were very high quality. The makeup lasted all day and didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Sent on 01/25/2009

Jodi · Married on 07/22/2005

Brigid was great from the very beginning. She was professional, friendly, and really listened to what I wanted. She really has a knack for what colors, etc will look good on you. She was nice enough to do a pre-wedding trial with me where we tried several completely different looks until we both agreed what would work best with me, my dress, the location etc. I couldn't have been happier with the way it all turned out, and all my bridesmaids and my mother, whose makeup she also did, were equally as happy. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 04/02/2008

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2001

I'd like say how much I enjoyed the process of having my makeup done for my wedding day. Not only is Brigid an amazing make up artist she is also calm and cool under pressure. She is a consummate professional and alot of fun to work with. Thank you Brigid for making my wedding day so special and for giving me such a flawless look.

Sent on 04/04/2008

Beth · Married on 08/21/1999

I can't say enough about how wonderful Brigid is!!!
    Planning my wedding was particularly hard logistically. I was living in New Orleans and marrying in Boston. I was in town only a week before my wedding, so I was completely reliant on things going off without a hitch. Unfortunately there were a few hiccups, however Brigid was not one of them.
    She did exacly what we discussed and was professional, reliable and worked her magic on myself, the Bridesmaids, my Mother and Mother in law. Brigid worked very well in a highly charged environment. Brigid's thoughtfulness to detail and calm professionalism was most welcomed on my big day.
    She made me feel and look the way I had only dreamed about!
    I strongly recommend her talents as a top rated Make up Artist to any Brides to be!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2008

Lois · Married on 11/03/2009

The makeup looked great and it stayed on all night threw tears and breakdowns! I would recommend her to anybody looking to get their makeup done for any event.

Sent on 03/17/2010

andre · Married on 01/02/2009

Both the hair stylist and make-up artist did fantastic jobs, and they were very friendly and kept me at ease while preparing for the big day. They were right on schedule, both in arriving at my hotel and in the length of time spent to do my hair and make up...

Sent on 04/29/2010