Lynne Vincent To Wear Reviews

1 User photo

Lynne Vincent To Wear 1
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved working with Lynn to make my dress perfect! She made me feel so special and even more in love with my dress. It was an awesome experience and I will now go to her for anything that I need alterations for!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Lynne Vincent To Wear 2

Lynne Vincent To Wear's reply:

Thanks Katie- hope you had a great time!

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2017

This was the absolute best part of planning my wedding. Lynne did a fantastic job and was incredibly kind and professional.

Tere · Married on 12/17/2016

Lynn is absolutely amazing! I bought a strapless dress with very intricate lace design and asked if she could add on long sleeves. I was a bit worried that this would not be possible, but Lynn made it happen! She used the exact fabric/ lace we ordered from the designer to make lace sleeves that looked like they were original to the dress. She took everything I asked for (scalloped end by the sleeves, slightly off the shoulder top, and even angle of the lace) and mixed it with her professional opinion and created an absolutely stunning wedding dress. She made my dream of a long sleeve lace wedding dress come to life and I am so thankful for her! She is very reasonable with price. She made my veil as well. I highly recommend Lynn Vincent to Wear to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Lynne Vincent To Wear's reply:

Thanks so much! Don't forget those pics!!

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

Lynne did a great job on my wedding dress alterations. I was lucky and did not need a lot of work to my dress, but I did need a hem and slight adjustments to my straps. I added a belt to my dress and Lynne attached it in just the right place. She also created a headband for me that matched just perfect to my belt. I was very pleased with her work and her pricing very reasonable. My mother, mother in law and two bridesmaids also used her services. I will certainly use Lynne for any alterations I need in the future.

Diane · Married on 07/16/2016

Lynne is incredible! She did extensive alterations on my daughter's wedding gown until it fit her perfectly. My daughter lives out of town and Lynne was very accommodating scheduling fittings around her visits. She made a beautiful, simple veil that highlighted my daughter's gown. Lynne also did the alterations on my dress and the maid of honor's gown. Everything was just perfect. I truly can't recommend her highly enough! She is the best!!

Erin · Married on 07/16/2016

I'm so so happy that I found Lynne Vincent! I wore my sister's wedding gown and Lynne added a sash and did the alterations to make the gown my own! She is wonderful to work with and very affordable.

Dana · Married on 07/02/2016

Lynne is truly a gem! She has performed alterations for me countless times over the years and just made the most STUNNING dress for my little girl! Her skill is impeccable and I trust her with all of my most important event needs! Thank you Lynne for always blowing me away and being so flexible and kind!

Brenna · Married on 06/25/2016

Lynne is outstanding. She handmade my dress for our 6/25/16 wedding. She did everything from working out the design, to hand-picking the lace, being sure to match my personality and requests. She tweaked it and tailored it until it fit like a glove and was everything I'd ever dreamed. Fun fact, she also altered my best friend's wedding dress for her wedding in 2015! For everything she did, I could not believe how affordable she was!

If the dress doesn't fit right, it's because they didn't go to Lynne!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Lynne Vincent To Wear's reply:

Thanks-We are so glad you are happy..Best Wishes to you Both!!

Megan · Married on 05/15/2016

Once you see the final product, whether it be alterations or a custom dress, there is no question why you chose Lynne Vincent to Wear! Her and her team are absolutely fantastic. When I first started looking at gowns, I had no idea what would be perfect for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. Since I would be traveling, my request was for something lightweight and easy to pack, but I had a hard time finding anything that I absolutely love in store. When looking on Pinterest one evening, I found the perfect dress: it was a tea-length, had some lace but not too much, and it was an overall fun "Vegas-type" dress. The problem: The designer was European which would have cost me a fortune in shipping. Since Lynne had made my cousin's dress a few years earlier, I contacted her to see if she could make me a custom dress similar to what I found online.

From the very beginning of the process, I had no doubts that she would create something absolutely fantastic! By the time my dress was finished, I was completely in love with what she had created for me. (Even at my wedding party a few weeks later, everyone complimented my wedding dress!) We all had a wonderful time seeing this dress "come to life" after several fittings and I was so excited to finally wear it on my wedding day! Lynne is wonderful and so easy to work with. She gave me suggestions as to what worked best with my body shape and size and she also gave me ideas to consider throughout the dress-making process. As an example of how Lynne works, her and her team were making a custom belt for my dress, but Lynne was not completely satisfied with it, as the flower attached to it was rather "heavy" for the dress. She completely made a new one that fit absolutely perfect with the dress. I promise, she will work with your dress until it is absolutely perfect. I guarantee that you will have no regrets choosing Lynne and her team for your dress-making or dress-altering needs!

Anna · Married on 03/05/2016

After Lynne made alterations, my dress fitted me perfectly, like a glove. She is great and knows exactly what to do, she also did some extra work on my dress, by cutting and sawing warned out edges on the bottom of the dress.

• LisaandWarren

Lisa · Married on 11/15/2015

I am so happy we found the right person to do all the alterations.

Stacey · Married on 10/17/2015

Lynne did an amazing job. Hemmed about a foot off of my taffeta dress and took in the waist twice to make sure it was form fitting. It fits like a glove but i can stil get in and out of it . I also had cups added and it all cost under $200. She gives a great objective opinion. I highly recommend her. I wisk I'd known she custom made dresses before I ordered one!

Judy · Married on 10/17/2015

Lynne is a true artist. We brought my mothers 1957 Priscilla of Boston wedding gown to Lynne to see if there was a chance it could be altered to fit my daughter. The gown was a 1957 size 12, which translates to a size 6 today. My daughter had always dreamed of wearing her grandmothers gown , but is not a size 6. Lynne made it happen. She designed an exact copy of the original bodice and attached the original skirt from my mom's gown, cut to tea length for my daughter. She painstakingly moved the original single sequins to the new bodice, as well as tracking down a perfect match for the lace. The result was absolutely beautiful and my daughter was able to realize her dream of wearing her grandmothers gown. Lynne treated the gown with the utmost care and respect that it deserved, which gave us great peace of mind through the entire process. I HIGHLY recommend Lynne Vincent , she was a joy to work with and is an incredibly talented woman.

Lynne Vincent and the two women who work with her are amazing pros at dressmaking and alterations. We had a wedding dress that had been made by the groom's aunt, It arrived late, not fitting and poorly made. My daughter was in tears when she first saw it. Lynne and her fellow dressmakers admitted that in all their years of sewing, they had never seen anything like it....that it was truly a "hot mess". With less than a week to solve all the the problems, Lynne not only saved a dress that seemed beyond hope, but was able to turn it into the dress of the bride's dreams. Her workmanship is beautiful and highly professional. Lynne was upbeat with a great sense of humor and turned a stressful nightmare into a dream come true for both the bride and her mom.

Because there were so many unknowns, Lynne could not give me a quote and would have to charge by the hour, but assured me that she would be fair. It takes trust to enter into hiring someone on those terms, but Lynne lived up to that trust. The smile and glow on my daughter's face when she tried on a dress that finally fit her and looked beautiful was worth every penny. I highly recommend her and her team to do first class work on anything you may need done in wedding or formal wear. Regardless of where you live in northeast Florida, it is worth driving to Green Cove Springs to have Lynne Vincent do your work.

kara · Married on 10/03/2015

Lynne and her team are AMAZING! I met with her three different times to get my dress to fit perfectly. She listened to all my concerns/requests and fulfilled them above and beyond. I have started recommending her to all my friends and family. I will be a forever customer at Lynne Vincent to Wear.

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2015

Lynne did an amazing job with altering my wedding dress and did it both quickly and very reasonably. She did both of my Prom dresses and a bridesmaids gown for me prior to my wedding dress. I wouldn't consider anyone but her!

Savannah · Married on 01/31/2015

Prior to hearing about Lynne Vincent, I had a seamstress from the salon we purchased the dress pin my dress and quote me a price. The price was almost as much as what the dress itself was purchased for. So I declined and went on a hunt to find someone amazing and affordable. It was super short notice but I contacted Lynne anyways, and on a holiday weekend. She was very helpful, knowledgeable, and booked me an appointment for the following day. She was very professional and AFFORDABLE, which is huge for me! I was on a major budget for our wedding. She never made me wait, and always made me feel as if my needs were a priority. I recommend her above any bridal salon in the area.

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

I was nervous to get my dress altered because I've had lots of clothing altered throughout the years and they've always come off as being in a hurry, not making sure it's the way you want it, and all together unwelcoming. Lynn was just the opposite. As soon as I walked in the door she was so sweet, very kind, and wanted my wedding dress to be perfect for me. She took her time during each of the fittings and the dress was PERFECT! She is very reasonably priced and does a fantastic job!

Jordan · Married on 02/22/2014

I love coming to Lynne for all of my alteration needs. She is speedy, affordable, and does a quality job!

If perfection could come out of someone's fingertips it would be Lynne's! From the moment I walked through her door, I felt at ease. Lynne's professionalism, attention to detail and wit made my experience a memorable one. I was referred to Lynne through a couple brides. My dress needed some work: to be taken out, cups placed, a new back panel, a bustle and to be cleaned. Lynne and her staff went above and beyond my expectations. She is located in my hometown of Green Cove Springs, and believe me it's worth the drive!!!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Lynne Vincent To Wear's reply:

Thanks, Allison..We all hope you have a great time tomorrow!!

Karlee · Married on 02/01/2014

So amazing work an got my dress done in the lil time we had I thank her so much :))

Lynne was easy to work with, did a fabulous job on the wedding gown, and made us feel like we were the most wonderful clients she had ever met.

Emily · Married on 01/18/2014

Lynne was great, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for dress alterations. She was helpful and very easy to work with. The store is in a cute old house and is very comfortable to change in/be in. I always felt like Lynne was 100% focused on us while we were there( I had three dress fittings/try ons, about an hour a piece). She was great at giving advice on how to bustle, when to bustle, what to do with the veil, the train, the belt- all things we had no idea about!

Andrea · Married on 12/28/2013

My dress is in the process of being altered, very reasonable and after first fitting I am very happy! I can not wait to see it finished!

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2013

I was referred to Lynne through a friend and was extremely happy with her work and her staff. My daughter had 2 pageant dresses altered and they were perfect! I have already booked her prom dress alteration with Lynne for April and I have and will continue to refer everyone to her! She is the best!!!!