If you visit Daniel Thompson Bridals it is all about you! I create unique custom gowns based on your vision and specifications. Having a custom gown created just for you is all about the experience that you cannot find at a bridal shop! We offer you couture without the couture prices. Bridal gowns are perfectly priced starting at $1400 and up
About The Bridal Experience:
1. You will be able to look at many gowns that I have at the salon and be able to try them on. We will see what you like and don't like and talk about your vision as well!
2. You will look at luxurious fabrics, laces and trims that I will use to create your gown.
3. We will then go over a price that we agree upon
4. I will then take your measurements and we will create a mock up of your dress in an inexpensive fabric . We do this to make sure the neckline is exactly how you want it and the shape is most flattering for your figure
5. Once you have approved the mock up, we proceed to your actual gown. You will have as many fittings in your gown as you need until it is absolutely perfect and you’re happy!
6. I do not charge for alterations because the gown is custom made for you!
7. I can also create a custom vail that perfectly coordinates with your gown.
You’re welcome to bring any family and friends with you for their input. I work by appointment only so that you can have all the attention you deserve. No other clients will be at the store.
Daniel has spent the last 30 years establishing his own internationally known company, designing custom bridal, mother-of-the-bride, Communion and Christening Gowns, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah, evening and Debutante gowns. Daniel is well-known in the Jewish community for catering to the need for modest designs. His collection has been available at Kleinfeld in New York City, Adrienne's Bridal in New York City and many other NY Bridal Salons including Bridal Couture in Manhasset, Fontana Bridals in Scarsdale, Bridal Couture in Staten Island, Brides by the Falls, Chagrin Falls, Ohio, The Collection in Winter Park, Fl., and as far away as London and Tokyo. More recently Daniel has been designing for Cocoa Couture in Hershey, PA, Sharon Batten Bridals in Ponte Vedra, Fl., and White Magnolia in Jacksonville, Fl. You can contact Daniel at 904-217-7982.
Give me a call today so that I can answer any questions you may have 904-217-7982
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
1 User photo
Erika Sloan · Married on 09/29/2018
The PERFECT dress!!
I can't recommend Daniel enough for future brides! From start to finish, he was such a pleasure to work with and truly created the wedding dress of my dreams. The fittings and appointments were fun, memorable times leading up to the wedding, and my husband was blown away at the beauty on our big day!! Thank you, Daniel, for helping to create memories to last a lifetime.Sent on 10/16/2018
Donna · Married on 12/02/2017
Daniel really loves what he does and you can see it in every stitch! He designed the most gorgeous gown for my big day.Sent on 12/10/2017
Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2017
As a wedding photographer I got to experience Daniel Thompson at a wedding - I have never seen 5 star service from someone like this. He came to the wedding, steamed the dresses and put the bride in her dress! I knew that I wanted him to alter my dress and give me that same 5 star service and he did. He was an absolute dream to work with and my dress fit like a glove!!! Outstanding work! Thank you so much!!!Sent on 08/11/2017