Love Lipstick & Lashes Reviews

41 Reviews for Love Lipstick & Lashes

• Allie

Allie H. · Getting married on 08/29/2021

Dream team!!!

I am completely blown away by Laura and Carol. We had to postpone our full wedding until next year, but I still had them do my hair and makeup for our elopement style ceremony. They came to the bed and breakfast we stayed at, and we're so friendly and accommodating. I showed them pictures and they did everything and more. The pics speak for themselves. And they still came out without and extra charge for me being the only one getting my hair and makeup done. I was in contact with so many other hair and makeup ladies who charged so much extra for travel and only would come out if I had a certain number in my wedding party. Laura and her team really stepped up to the plate and made my dreams come true. Thank you so much

Sent on 09/01/2020

Aww Allie you are so so welcome beautiful!! 🥰❤️🥰

We were honored to be your glam squad!! 😍

You looked absolutely stunning love! 😘😘😘
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing, sweet, & professional

Laura and her team were nothing short of amazing. So accommodating and so sweet! Laura & Mercedes made me feel so beautiful for my bridals and wedding, I just loved it all. I couldn't thank them enough for making me feel lovely!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Jessy

Jessy · Married on 03/13/2021

BEST makeup & hair team

Laura and her team are FANTASTIC, she worked with me through the toughest times and was always a call/ text away. She did my makeup trial once and then on the day of killed it with her team, I had a total of 7 women getting hair and makeup done and when I say each women was pleased! That should tell you something! As a bride who was nervous because I sweat a lot my makeup stayed allllll night long. I have never felt more beautiful. Carol did an amazing job on my hair as well! These ladies are the best!!!! 10/10

Sent on 03/21/2021

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Awww Jessy thank you so so much sweetheart!!! You were such a joy, and are just so beautiful inside and out! We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, every happiness, and endless blessings always love!! ❤️👰🏻‍♀️😘🥰😍💍🥰😘😘❤️
  • Julianna

Julianna T. · Married on 03/12/2021

Book if you want the best!

Laura and her team were AWESOME! So good at hearing/seeing what you want and executing it perfectly. Everyone was so kind and did a great job. We had quite a few people getting hair and makeup done and didn’t have a ton of time, but everyone’s hair and makeup got done in a timely manner. I would 100% recommend LoveLipstick and Lashes to any bride!
    I also had my hair and makeup done for my bridals and they did a great job working with my schedule to get me in!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Awww Julianna thank you so very much love! 💍👰🏼‍♀️❤️🥰😍😘🥰

You are the sweetest soul, and so beautiful inside and out!! We loved being your glam team, and had the best time with y’all!! ✨❤️🥰❤️✨🥰❤️
  • Gladdys

Gladdys · Married on 12/31/2020

Marvelous experience

She made me feel so beautiful on my special day. Her team made me look absolutely beautiful. They went above and beyond for me by driving in such inclement weather. They are little beauty angels and I just felt great vibes from them. The day was filled with lipstick, lashes and especially LOVE.

Sent on 01/20/2021

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Aww Gladdys thank you sooo much beautiful!! Your wedding day was truly magical, and we were honored to be a part of it!! 🥰❤️🥰😘😘
  • Whitney

Whitney W. · Married on 11/21/2020

Dream Team

YOU WANT TO HIRE LAURA AND HER TEAM! They were all so fun and kind! We all felt BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Whitney!! 😭❤️🥰😍❤️
    It was truly our pleasure beautiful!! Y’all were just such a joy!! Wishing you love, laughter, blessings, and happy ever after always sweet lady!! 💓💓💓

Darrian D. · Married on 11/20/2020

Beautiful hair and makeup

They were absolutely a joy to work with. All three of the women were so nice and funny. We had gotten hair and makeup services and my bridesmaids, my mom and myself absolutely loved all of our looks. My bridesmaids hair lasted all throughout the night and our makeup didn’t move or budge throughout the night. They were amazing, extremely kind, on time and always made sure we were comfortable.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Oh Darrian you are so very welcome beautiful!!! ❤️💍🥰💞💓

You and your loved ones were such a joy sweetie!! 💕💕💕

We wish you and your new hubby all the happiness in the world!!! 🥰❤️🥰
  • Tabytha

Tabytha J. · Married on 11/01/2020

Look no further!

Laura and her team were absolutely perfect and did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, mom, and myself! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and kept saying how they’ve never felt more beautiful, and I can absolutely say the same! The morning of my wedding the team of four or five artists showed up on time and were so professional, friendly, and ready to get started!
    When I was searching for hair and makeup I reached out to a TON of companies through The Knot. There was not a soul as nice and welcoming as Laura. She’s simply the best! PLUS LL&L was the most affordable! I was in awe at the communication received the whole duration of my wedding planning. I booked LL&L nine months in advance and Laura was always right there to answer any and all questions I had the whole time. She worked with me for my trial and was super accommodating. I scheduled my engagement shoot the same day as my trial and Laura even came to where my photo shoot was to do touch ups! There just aren’t enough words to show my appreciation for Laura and her team. You really can not go wrong booking with LL&L! Save yourself the trouble of searching, and book with them!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Aww Tabytha thank you so so much, from the bottom of our hearts love!! You are the sweetest!! We loved being a part of your most special day- you looked so beautiful!! 🥰❤️🥰
  • Rianna

Rianna D. · Married on 10/31/2020

Laura and her team are simply AMAZING!!

I used her services for my bridal portraits and wedding day, both came out exceptional. Her team travels so that is a huge plus. My friends and family loved how their hair and makeup came out. Her team was even able to accommodate an extra person last minute. Everyone we met from her team were all so kind. I highly recommend using Love Lipstick& Lashes! 🖤

Sent on 11/26/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Flawless hair and makeup

Laura and Emily were an absolutely amazing team for my wedding day. My hair and makeup was flawless. I have never felt more beautiful! I have had my hair and makeup done a few times before for friends and family members weddings and it has never looked as good as what they did. They were both so kind and made me feel so amazing and comfortable. I can not imagine choosing anyone else for my big day.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Ashley!!! ❤️😭❤️😍😭❤️
    We can’t thank you enough for such kind words!! We loved being a part of your most special day- you and your loved ones were an absolute joy, and it was our pleasure beautiful!!! ❤️✨💕🥰😘😍❤️
  • Mel

Mel Z. · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing gals

Laura Gorman and her fabulous glam squad is undeniably the BEST hair and make up you can ask for in San Antonio/Austin! We had EXTRA time to relax prior to photos/wedding craze on my wedding day; how many people can say that? The whole experience from my personal hair/make up trial to the wedding day was seamless and ZERO stress. They are beautiful, happy and super caring women who love their job and made my crew look and feel amazing. We had some fierce pictures that exuded confidence. Highly recommend for any event! Just the loveliest and most professional women around. My cousin is getting married in April and is having them too after seeing how fabulous we all looked. 😍🥰💖💖

Sent on 09/09/2020

Aww Melodie thank you sooo much love!!! ❤️😭🥰❤️

You and your family were truly a joy!! We wish you and your new hubby every happiness!!! ❤️💕🥰😘😘
  • Viviana

Viviana G. · Married on 08/22/2020

Superb service!

Trusting someone to take care of your makeup and hair on your wedding day is no easy feat! However, LAURA and her team made it easy to trust. Laura was super attentive and responsive from day one and that never changed. I hired her and her team before COVID and they were super helpful and comforting during such stressful times! Laura was always considerate of me and my needs--superb customer service. The day of my wedding was no different from all the previous interactions with her. She is truly a professional who is passionate about making brides beautiful and making them feel like a queen! I felt no less than that on my special day. It was wonderful and memories I will always cherish! Thank you, Laura, for listening to my fears and wants and coaching me to be super satisfied with my vision for my wedding day! I felt nothing short than stunning all day and my makeup endured the entire day! Trust Laura for your hair and makeup needs--you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Omigosh thank you so much Viviana!!! Your sweet words mean the world to us!! ❤️😭❤️

We loved being your glam team! Thank you from all of us for choosing our L L & L team!! Love you sweet lady!! 🥰❤️🥰
  • Faith

Faith K. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful experience!

They were absolutely perfect for my bridal photo shoot and for my wedding day! I felt the most beautiful than I ever have before [and my new hubby loved how I looked too ;) ]. Due to Covid-19, there was a last minute change for who was to come do my hair, but Laura handled it to the very best by informing me and providing someone else and making sure that they were tested negative. I had Carol for my hair and Marisa for my makeup and they were super sweet and such a joy to have there to start off my big day! Thank you Love Lipstick & Lashes! I am forever grateful!

*black and white photo was taken by Marisa and the other taken by @annahailephoto

Sent on 12/11/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Aww Faith you are so very welcome love!! ❤️❤️❤️ It was truly our pleasure to take care of you and your guests on your most special day sweetie! ❤️ We wish you and your new hubby every happiness, and the most magical holiday season!! ❤️
  • Raylynn

Raylynn S. · Married on 06/06/2020

Incredible!

Laura is incredible! She made my bridal makeup wishes come true! She is so sweet and very professional. She checked in with me often, which took a lot of my shoulders since I was planning my own wedding (with family and friends help). Makeup lasted throughout the night, I think I put setting powder and spray on once.

I added my inspiration picture and my fins is bed makeup.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Aww thank you so so much sweet lady!! Being a part of your special day was such a blessing and a joy! You are just amazing, and stunning inside and out!! Love you!! 👰🏼❤️❤️💍🥰🥰
  • Wendee

Wendee L. · Married on 05/24/2020

Glam Dream Team

I cannot say enough good things about Love, Lipstick, and Lashes. The owner, Laura Gorman, was amazing to work with! She's very professional, but somehow makes you feel like you're her oldest and dearest friend. The stress of planning a large wedding, especially one during an ongoing pandeic, was eased with each conversation I had with Laura. In working with Laura and her team of artists, you're gaining a friend. Book her now!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Wendee!! 😭❤️😭. Omigosh you are the sweetest!!! Literally cannot thank you enough for your kindness and sweet feedback love!! Love you beautiful!! 🥰❤️🥰💞💞

Maria P. · Married on 05/23/2020

Laura & girls were awesome! They made me look and feel more beautiful than i had ever imagined. I will keep her services for all future adventures! (:

Laura & girls were awesome! They made me look and feel more beautiful than I had ever imagined. I will keep her services for all future adventures! (:

Sent on 06/15/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so so much for your sweet and kind words Maria!!! You are so wonderful!!! 😍🥰❤️
    We look forward to seeing you in the future, and we wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings always!!! ❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️
  • Kacie

Kacie T. · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing hair and makeup

They are amazing. I got so many compliments! They were on time and got started right away and everyone was done on time too! We all came out beautiful! They communicate so well too, make sure everything is done just the way you like it and will fix it if it’s not.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Aww Kacie we can’t thank you enough for your sweet feedback love!!! You are simply amazing, and beautiful inside and out!! We wish you all the happiness in the world sweetie!! ❤️👰🏻🥰💍

Michelle A. · Married on 05/16/2020

Best Experience & Friendliest ladies!

COVID-19 got in the way of our wedding in Florida, but we still managed to throw a perfect tiny wedding on our original wedding date. I reached out to Laura 3 days before the wedding and she came with a crew of FIVE to do our hair and makeup for 6 of us! It was perfect, quick and allowed us to enjoy our morning and early afternoon together before getting ready! She definitely should charge more for the finished product. Everyone looked and felt beautiful! Thank you again for your last minute magic!!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so so much for your sweet feedback Michelle!! You and your wonderful family were an absolute joy!! ❤️❤️❤️

We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love and blessings always!!! Virtual hugs!!! 🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰

Beth · Married on 02/29/2020

Fabulous service!

Laura and her team were on it! She was personally running behind from another wedding but she sent back up people, which I thought was super cool! I LOVED having her and Samantha do my hair and makeup. They were both so sweet, fabulous, and caring. Thank you both so so much.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Beth!!! You are so so welcome beautiful!!! You and your sweet family were such a joy!! ❤️

From myself, Samantha, and my team, we wish you and your new hubby a wonderful lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings always! ❤️❤️❤️

Jovanna · Married on 01/02/2020

Amazing makeup and service!

I can't say enough good things about Laura and her team! They are absolutely fantastic ladies and great at what they do. Laura was always quick to communicate, flexible, sweet, and thoughtful. She is on top of it, from the big picture to the little details. I was lucky enough to have Laura do my boudoir, bridal portraits, and wedding make-up. All three times were amazing and exactly what I wanted. Samantha did my hair each of these times as well, and I could not have been happier. They really listen to what you want. The day of my wedding, I wanted a very natural look. Laura worked with me to lessen the amount and did not stop until I felt comfortable and beautiful. I would hire her and her team again in a heartbeat. If you want true professionals that are great at their craft, care about the client, and give you one less thing to worry about, send Laura a message!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Jovanna!! 😭❤️😭. We can’t thank you enough for your sweet feedback love!! We were honored to be your hair and makeup team!! We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings always!! And much love to your amazing family!! 🥰❤️🥰
  • Malgorzata

Malgorzata C. · Married on 12/21/2019

Professional and friendly

Absolutely professional - on time, friendly, very very reasonably priced, no extra charges. This is the best deal on the market. And Laura and Sam, they listened to me and what I wanted. Totally recommend it to anyone, who wants customized high-quality service.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Omg Gosia thank you so much for your sweet feedback love!! We were honored to be a part of your most special day!! We wish you and your new hubby a wonderful lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings always hunny!! The happiest of holidays to you and your families!! ❤️🎄✨🌟💕🥰🎅🏼

Christine B. · Married on 11/30/2019

Fabulous!!

Laura was amazing to communicate with and was hands down the best and fastest to get back to me out of all my vendors. She was very flexible as I changed dates on her and her team. She made sure all of my bridesmaids and family getting hair and makeup done had quality service by each stylist and that they loved their end result. If they didn’t absolutely love it she fixed it so that they felt beautiful. Laura and Sam, who did bridal makeup and hair were amazing from day one. Super friendly, easy to talk to, and professional and I would choose them again in a heart beat. They quality of their services is incredible and they listen to what you actually want.

Thank you again for everything. You all helped all my girls feel beautiful on my day!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Christine!! 😍😭❤️ Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback love- it literally means the world to us!!! You and your bridal party were such a joy, and we were honored to be a part of your special day! 🥰🥰. Big hugs!! Xoxo - Laura, Sam, & Team ❤️
  • Daniella

Daniella U. · Married on 11/10/2019

Honestly she’s amazing

From the moment I reached out to her Laura was kind, attentive, accommodating and wonderful. She came to my house twice for a makeup trial and she really took my requests to heart. When she was in my home she was lovely to my baby girl and my dog. She’s a beautiful person inside and out, I consider her a friend and her work is BEAUTIFUL. Hire her, seriously you won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Dani I can’t thank you enough for your kind words!! You are so wonderful, and beautiful inside and out!! My team and I wish you and your new hubby a wonderful lifetime of love, ever blessing, laughter, and happily ever after!! Hugs!!! We love y’all! 🥰❤️🥰
  • Tess

Tess C. · Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning Wedding Makeup

Laura did an absolutely fantastic job making me and all my bridesmaids feel beautiful. She also did a great job of hiring out the rest of the HMU team; no one was disappointing. My makeup was exactly what I wanted -- a natural look that still made me feel fancy. She has a great personality and was fun to talk to; we even keep in touch on Instagram. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Aww Tess thank you so much for your kind words love!! You and your loved ones were such a joy, and we were honored to be a part of your most special day beautiful! 🥰❤️😘

Kris · Married on 11/02/2019

Only the best

Laura Gorman is a true artist with a big heart. She came to my house twice for trials, fast to respond anytime I messaged her and always had a smile. ♥️♥️

Sent on 11/03/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet feedback love! ❤️
    We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings always! ❤️Xoxo