Love Lipstick & Lashes Reviews

Love Lipstick & Lashes 4
Love Lipstick & Lashes 5

Christine Belscamper 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Fabulous!!

Laura was amazing to communicate with and was hands down the best and fastest to get back to me out of all my vendors. She was very flexible as I changed dates on her and her team. She made sure all of my bridesmaids and family getting hair and makeup done had quality service by each stylist and that they loved their end result. If they didn鈥檛 absolutely love it she fixed it so that they felt beautiful. Laura and Sam, who did bridal makeup and hair were amazing from day one. Super friendly, easy to talk to, and professional and I would choose them again in a heart beat. They quality of their services is incredible and they listen to what you actually want.

Thank you again for everything. You all helped all my girls feel beautiful on my day!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Christine!! 馃槏馃槶鉂わ笍 Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback love- it literally means the world to us!!! You and your bridal party were such a joy, and we were honored to be a part of your special day! 馃グ馃グ. Big hugs!! Xoxo - Laura, Sam, & Team 鉂わ笍
  • Daniella

Daniella Urrego 路 Married on 11/10/2019

Honestly she鈥檚 amazing

From the moment I reached out to her Laura was kind, attentive, accommodating and wonderful. She came to my house twice for a makeup trial and she really took my requests to heart. When she was in my home she was lovely to my baby girl and my dog. She鈥檚 a beautiful person inside and out, I consider her a friend and her work is BEAUTIFUL. Hire her, seriously you won鈥檛 regret it.

Love Lipstick & Lashes 6
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Dani I can鈥檛 thank you enough for your kind words!! You are so wonderful, and beautiful inside and out!! My team and I wish you and your new hubby a wonderful lifetime of love, ever blessing, laughter, and happily ever after!! Hugs!!! We love y鈥檃ll! 馃グ鉂わ笍馃グ

Kris 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Only the best

Laura Gorman is a true artist with a big heart. She came to my house twice for trials, fast to respond anytime I messaged her and always had a smile. 鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍

Love Lipstick & Lashes 7
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet feedback love! 鉂わ笍
    We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings always! 鉂わ笍Xoxo
  • Norma

Norma Shrek 路 Married on 10/26/2019

amazing makeup/hair for a reasonable price

Laura and her team were amazing. Samantha did a great job with my hair both during the trial and the day of. i actually decided to go with a slightly different look than what we originally did during the trial and she absolutely rocked it ! Maria did a great job also with mine and my sister's makeup. both were very professional and made u feel so comfortable. Laura (the owner) is the sweetest person ever! You can tell that customer service is her number one priority and she loves what she does. Before i had found Laura, i had already contracted an MUA from Sephora to do my makeup on wedding day. She was doing it freelance and what concerned me was that she didnt have a contract or anything for me to sign. That made me feel uneasy and thought she was going to flake on me. Three weeks prior to the wedding, my fears became true! She freaking cancelled on me. Thankfully i remembered that Laura also offered makeup application on site. She felt my pain and made sure to get me scheduled for a makeup trial right away. She saved the day! She honestly put me at ease. She also makes you feel like youve known her forever. Come wedding day, the girls that were on time and ready to go. Laura even stopped by to drop off a small wedding day gift. She really is so sweet because i know the venue was not just around the corner. that small touch almost made me cry. I am so glad that other mua cancelled on me! i got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. i love that laura strives to provided top quality service without charging an arm and a leg ! I just cant justify spending 300 for makeup that ill wash off after 6 hrs. I didn't have a wedding party so i was really having a hard time finding someome that would be willing to do my makeup and hair on site. Most other places i reached out to all required at least 5 people to provide on site services. Laura was seriously god sent. They gave me the look i was looking for on my special day. i didnt want to undo my hair or makeup at the end of the night :) I would so recommend Laura and her team to anyonr and everyone.. hands down!

Love Lipstick & Lashes 8
    Love Lipstick & Lashes 9
    Sent on 11/02/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Norma we can鈥檛 thank you enough for your sweet feedback love!!! We loved meeting you, and we were so honored to be a part of your most special day beautiful!! 鉂わ笍 We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings always!! You are just the sweetest person ever, beautiful inside and out!! 鉂わ笍馃懓馃徎馃拲馃拕. Big hug and lots of love to you!! 馃挄馃挄馃挄
  • Paula

Paula 路 Married on 10/05/2019

They SAVED my wedding

So I did my hair trial with a more economical stylist that wasn't really a wedding person (she did mostly quinceneras) and lets just say it was a bit of a disaster. My roots were burned by this awful backcombing technique she did with hairspray and her straightener.

So I was freaking out two weeks before my wedding hoping I would find someone. Cue LL&L. I met with Sam for my trial and it wen't PERFECTLY. She listened to me when I explained that I had mixed ethnic hair and that I didn't need a ton of hairspray and my style ended up coming out perfectly.

Although I didn't technically hire Laura (the owner) she was so professional and responsive and actually ended up hiring my MUA Maria to be apart of her team a few weeks after I had hired her through a mutual friend at work. What a small world!

The day of, everything went off without a hitch. We were all on time, I had two hair stylists (both named Sam!) and Maria. What a dream team!

So happy they were free to save my day :)

Sent on 10/21/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Paula!!! Thank you so so much for your sweet feedback!! It was truly our pleasure, and a blessing to be a part of your wedding day love! Big big hug to you!! 馃懓馃徎鉂わ笍馃拲馃挄馃拕

Ajhanine 路 Married on 09/22/2019

Excellent Customer Service

Laura is a talented makeup artist that knows her stuff! She not only does impeccable makeup but also understands the meaning of exceptional customer service. She gives a first class experience!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words!! It means so much to my team and I! Working with you is always a pleasure and a joy!! 馃グ鉂わ笍
  • Katherine

Katherine 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Great Service & Care!

Miss Laura gave me the BEST experience any bride can ask for! Not only was she sweet to me, but treated my mother in law who didn't know any English with such good care and I totally appreciated that! She worked with my crazy mother and went with the flow when my wedding day schedule didn't go as expected! My makeup and hair were spectacular!! I'm a makeup junkie so I appreciated all the different makeup usages like Anastasia, Fenty Beauty, Morphe, & so much more.

Love Lipstick & Lashes 10
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Kat we cannot thank you enough for your kind words love!!! You were an an absolute joy, and being able to be a part of your most special day was such a blessing!!! Big hugs!!! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Melissa Runyan 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience

Let me just start by saying the communication was amazing! Laura and her team arrived early to the venue to start on the bridesmaids makeup. We had 10 girls so she brought a team of 3. I had the pleasure of having my makeup done by Maria, she was fantastic and fun! From airbrushing to Huda beauty the products were amazing. My best friend hired Laura to do her makeup for her wedding next year! Our makeup was still on by the end of the night and one of the bridesmaids still had on her lashes the next day! You will not be disappointed unless you don't go with Laura and her team! Highly recommend and thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you sooo much for your sweet feedback Melissa!! It means so much to us! Y鈥檃ll were so fun!! Xoxo 鉂わ笍

Lisa 路 Married on 08/24/2019

I had so many compliments on my special day

She listened to what I wanted and made it happen. She was flexible in traveling from San Antonio to Austin with no fee. I had so many compliments on the makeup she did on me. She made me feel so beautiful. She is one of the sweetest people I鈥檝e met. Love her and her work! Next time I need my makeup done she will be my go to person. If I know anyone that鈥檚 going to get married or a special event I鈥檓 definitely going to recommend her.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words Lisa!! It was an honor and a joy to be a part of your wedding day love!! Wishing you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings!! Xoxo 馃槝

Samantha 路 Married on 07/21/2019

Highly exceeded my expectations!

Laura and her staff went above & beyond with their services. Everyone was very friendly & accommodating throughout the entire process. Definitely set my anxious, bridal nerves at ease! My hair turned out just as I wanted. My biggest fear was turning out too cake-y/unnatural, but Laura made sure to keep the makeup tailored to my preferences which I love! Thanks to Laura & her staff, my wedding was made extra special鈥擨 high recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words love!! You were a stunning bride, and my team and I were honored to take care of you on your most special day!! 鉂わ笍
  • Rachel

Rachel De La Rosa 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Best in the business!

Hello all!
    I want to take the time to share my experience with Laura Gorman and Samantha. Samantha asked me what I want my hair to look like and I had no idea. She asked me a few questions and figured out exactly what I wanted. My hairstyle was so elegant and intricate. Samantha was friendly and has a passion for what she does.

Laura did an incredible job with my make up. I told her the look that I was going for and she executed it perfectly. She was sweet, positive and professional. She even gave me a few bridal gifts and went the extra mile to make sure that I was wedding ready. Thank you Laura and Samantha for making me feel beautiful on one of the most important days of my life. You are simply the best!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet feedback Rachel!! Samantha and I were honored to be a part of your most special day!! You and your family were such a joy, and meeting you was a blessing! We wish you and your beautiful new wife a lifetime of love, laughter, happiness, and blessings!!! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Meredith S 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Laura is the greatest!!!!

Laura is AMAZING!!! She did my makeup for my wedding in April, and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Not only did she do a phenomenal job for my bridesmaids and me, but she is literally one of the nicest people I've met. For a stressful day like a wedding, we all really appreciated Laura's positive energy. She's just the sweetest person ever.

Also, my makeup looked amazing from the minute Laura left my house to the end of the night. We had an outdoor wedding and were on the dance floor all night, but my makeup stayed PERFECT the entire evening. Laura made each and every one of us look and feel fantastic. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

You are so so welcome love!!! You and your bridesmaids were all such a joy!! We can鈥檛 thank you enough for such kind words! We are truly humbled. Thank you again!! Big hug!! Xoxo 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Tina 路 Married on 03/23/2019

The services was great the work was wonderful!

Laura and her crew was the BEST in everything that they did. There line of work was awesome!!! I truly suggest for them to do anything for your hair to your makeup. To bad I just can't take them home to do my makeup in a daily routine 馃. Thank you Laura for making my special day gorgeous just like you. Keep up the great job. Once again, thank you for making my bridesmaids and my maid of honor look awesome! I will be seeing you and your crew in the future.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Omigosh Tina you are so welcome love!!! 鉂わ笍 Thank you so much for your sweet words- it truly means the world to me and my team!! We wish you and your new hunny a lifetime of love and happiness hunny! All the best to you and your family too! Hugs!! Xoxo 馃槝馃グ鉂わ笍

Carla 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Priceless!

Laura and her team went above and beyond! They were so sweet, our hair and makeup was absolute perfection! They really go out of their way to make your day special, and it starts before you ever meet them. Laura even helped me with some decorating! We had 5 ladies getting service, all different ages and styles...not one was disappointed! I won't share all the details, because I want you to have all the surprises I did. Laura and the girls are all about you and the details! You can trust her to rise above your expectations!

Love Lipstick & Lashes 11
    Love Lipstick & Lashes 12
    Love Lipstick & Lashes 13
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words love!!! You and your bridal party were such a joy!! Sending y鈥檃ll big hugs!!! Xoxo 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Cherie Murphy 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Make Up was outstanding customer service 100%

Laura was so kind ... she did my make up for my sons wedding. Not only did she make this 54 year old feel 40! She explained every step so I could use her pointers later on ... my husband is Active Duty and we have several functions to go to every year and I鈥檓 going to use Laura again again and again!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Sally R Hough 路 Married on 12/06/2018

Laura is amazingly talented!!

We absolutely loved having Laura do our hair and makeup for our Red Carpet event. She is amazingly talented, very sweet and so much fun to be around. If you are looking for someone to Doll or Glam you up for your special day or special event, she is the gal to call! We loved our makeup and hair so much that we wanted to see if we could wear it the following day and much to our surprise it still looked pretty flawless! #WeWokeUpLikeThis

Thank you Laura!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Love Lipstick & Lashes's reply:

Thank you sooo much Miss Sally!!! You ladies were an absolute joy, and it was a such a pleasure to get to pamper y鈥檃ll before your special event!! Your kind words are so appreciated!! Xoxo 馃槝 馃グ馃グ

Katherine 路 Married on 10/21/2018

I plan to use Laura鈥檚 makeup services later this October for my daughter鈥檚 wedding. Her customer service and flexibility were superior this morning for my trial run. Since I normally don鈥檛 wear makeup I wanted something natural that would highlight my best features without feeling overdone. She spent time listening to my needs and wants, as well as using her expertise to contour and highlight my features. I am very pleased with my results and can鈥檛 wait to work with her the day of the wedding. It will be stress free knowing I will be in her capable hands. I will provide another review once I have my hair trial and results of the wedding day.

Love Lipstick & Lashes 14
    Love Lipstick & Lashes 15
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Shaunna 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Laura is absolutely amazing at her craft! I loved my makeup, and it stayed all night, even in this South Texas heat! Thank you Laura for making me feel beautiful. I didn't want to wash my face...

Sent on 08/01/2017

Megan 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Makeup with Laura- MUST, hair with Carol- look elsewhere

Laura Gorman is WONDERFUL at doing makeup. I highly recommend her! My makeup looked PERFECT馃槏 she is also just such a kind and great person to work with on your big day. However!!!!! Do not get Carol for hair! She was 1.5 hrs late and my curls fell pretty much right away. My hair in all the wedding pictures looked pretty rough. So sad to have spent that much on a photographer when my curls looked so poorly!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Hi Megan,

I am so sorry to hear that you weren鈥檛 happy with your hair on such an important day love. Thank you for your honesty, as we will use it as an opportunity to be better in the future. Our goal is always to exceed our brides鈥 expectations, and I鈥檓 truly sorry that we didn鈥檛 deliver. If there is anything you need, or if I can be any assistance to you, please feel free to reach out to me anytime.

Sincerely,