Lori & Erin Photography Reviews

Lori & Erin Photography 2
Lori & Erin Photography 3

Christina Posella · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Photographs of Our Dreams

Lori & Erin are amazing! Before we were engaged, we knew we wanted them to photograph our wedding. Prior to the wedding, they offered an engagement session, which helped us become more comfortable with the spotlight before the big day. Since the wedding we've purchased photo packages and the products are beautiful. Lori & Erin highly value relationships and capturing true connections. As we continue to grow as a married couple, we feel lucky to have the early stages of our love story documented for years to come.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Lyla · Married on 10/20/2018

WOW!! The best team.

We knew right away when we stumbled onto Lori & Erin's website that we wanted to hire them. Their pictures were the only ones that had us both tearing up at the love and happiness of complete strangers. And WOW, they turned out to be one of our best vendors! They are a seamless team, funny and easy to get along with, and faultlessly professional at every turn. We loved getting to know them during our engagement photos and they were so great with wrangling our large and distractible wedding party on the day of. And guys--the PHOTOS. Their photos are stunning. Even my mom cannot stop talking about how much she loves them! They are timeless and incredibly high quality, and captured the feelings and moments of the day perfectly. We recommend them SO highly!! Thank you so much, you two, for everything!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Katie · Married on 10/07/2018

Lori & Erin are the best!!

Lori and Erin were the first vendors we booked and we are so happy we did! Our pictures captured everyone's personality so well. Lori and Erin had a way of keeping things on schedule, efficient and such a wonderful presence! Leading up to the wedding they were so willing to help with any question I had, including a recommendation for other vendors (we'll get to that soon) ! Lori & Erin are just good people and I was so happy to have the be such a large part of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Lori and Erin were fantastic to work with throughout our entire wedding process. Having previously worked with this team in the past, we knew as soon as we started planning that we wanted Lori and Erin Photography to capture our special day.

We truly had so much fun on our wedding day and a huge part of that fun centered around our photos. Lori and Erin seamlessly orchestrated beautiful and unique shots while keeping us on schedule. They had so many creative ideas for our wedding venue and the outcome was truly breathtaking.

We highly recommend Lori and Erin Photography and look forward to working with this dynamic team again in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Lori & Erin Photography 4
    Lori & Erin Photography 5
    Lori & Erin Photography 6

Stacy · Married on 05/29/2016

Lori and Erin were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process of shooting our wedding. They were responsive, friendly, & professional. They kept us laughing and genuinely made the whole process fun. Best of all, the pictures turned out perfectly! We are so grateful to have had such an awesome experience with Lori and Erin (thanks, ladies!).

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kate · Married on 09/12/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Lori & Erin! From the first phone call, to the planning meetings, to the wedding day and beyond, I have enjoyed every moment of working with them. I found them while searching for pictures of our venue, and loved their work and had to work with them! I was so excited they had our date available. They were so easy to work with even though we were out of town. They offered wonderful suggestions about where to take pictures and took the time to scope out good spots around our venue to take pictures. Unfortunately on the day of the wedding it POURED all day, but they rolled with the punches and found wonderful alternatives. We even went outside in the pouring rain to get pictures, and they did that without hesitation! They were great in getting the family and group together with pictures and were so understanding of working with our 2 year old daughter who marches to the beat of her own drum, especially when it comes to taking pictures. We received our entire gallery of pictures within a month of the wedding. Their work brought me to tears with how beautifully they captured every moment of the day! They even sent us an adorable ornament to commemorate our first Christmas as a married couple! I would recommend them to anyone and fully intend to go back to Rochester every year to take family pictures!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/07/2015

Lori and Erin were wonderful to work with. Everyone complimented them on how they got excellent shots while not interfering in the fun at all! I highly recommend them for all your photography needs. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and I can not wait to see the rest of our wedding photos. I look forward to working with them for more pictures in the future.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Gail · Married on 07/31/2015

Lori and Erin were AMAZING at my wedding. They not only took fabulous photos, but they also were huge advocates for me in making sure that I had the perfect day. They went out of their way to get every shot I wanted. Our photos and album came out amazing. They responded to emails usually within a few hours. I will not hesitate to use them again if I ever need a photographer!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Laura · Married on 07/03/2015

Lori & Erin are not only amazing photographers, but amazing individuals as well. They have a true passion for capturing the real moments of the day - the nerves, the excitement, the tears and even the flower girl hamming it up for the camera. We not only have beautiful pictures to hang in our home, but we have a beautiful way to remember all the amazing and little details of our wedding.

We absolutely adore them and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/01/2015

There is really so much more to wedding photography than beautifully captured moments of such an amazing day. Erin and Lori are not only able to photograph these moments but offer experience, great personalities and make the planning fun and exciting all at the same time. I wouldn't recommend anyone more than these two!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

Lori & Erin were amazing to work with for our wedding! They always got back to us if we had any questions very quickly . They were both very personable and made us very comfortable . When planning a wedding it's very stressful and everything needs to be perfect. With these two there is nothing to worry about. We trusted them , and they had great suggestions for our photos that came out great! We will be using them again in the future for an event.

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • User3841951 · 2+ years ago

Lori and Erin did a great job capturing our day! The pictures were amazing and they were fun to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Looking through my wedding album, flipping through the digital files, refresh all those moments with a vivid intensity. Lori and Erin captured the moments of our day, and provided the pictures to last a lifetime. Seeing the emotion in the faces of my parents, recalling the details on the dining tables, recognizing the love and beauty of the day –as if it was yesterday. Lori and Erin will make you laugh and feel comfortable as they record in pictures the moments of your wedding day. They are genuinely friendly and will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They listen to what is important capturing those moments and more. Lori and Erin create breath-taking photos. They provide support in creating albums and photo prints but ultimately let you make the final decision. Lori and Erin Photography prices are very reasonable and the quality is of a high standard. Professionalism, knowledge, and aptitude are demonstrated in the presentation of their products, the quality of work, and the stunning photos that are produced.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Aimee · Married on 10/05/2013

Erin and Lori were absolutely phenomenal to work with! An absolute pleasure, very personable and unique. They strived to capture the little detail that made our wedding feel special. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I can't express how thankful my husband and I are that we had the chance to work with them.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Natalie · Married on 08/31/2013

Erin & Lori are wonderful to work with and are excellent photographers. Would love to use them again in the future

Sent on 10/24/2013

Shauna · Married on 08/17/2013

Lori and Erin were awesome. They were very professional and our pictures were fabulous. We definitely will recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Kari · Married on 10/27/2012

Perrotta Creative was fantastic! We planned our wedding from across the country and they were so easy to work with! All of our guests commented on how easily they blended in, as well as how much fun they had! We also got our pictures very quickly and they turned out better than we could have hoped for. I could not recommend them enough! Thanks so much Erin and Lori!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

We couldn't be happier with our services from Erin and Lori! Erin and Lori truly captured our entire day, from getting ready and the excitement leading up to the ceremony, to all the behind-the-scenes moments and the details that made our wedding special. Throughout the wedding planning process, Erin was always available to answer questions and quick to respond. They were unobtrusive and easy to work with.
    We have received so many compliments on our photos and the DVD slideshow they put together for us and we can't wait to show off our wedding album! I loved the added fun of Erin sharing our engagement and wedding photos on Facebook and the blog - this is just one example of the extra-mile service you will get if you choose Erin and Lori!
    I could not imagine trusting any other photographer with capturing our wedding day. I cannot say enough about Erin and Lori and highly recommend them - you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2012

Erin and Lori were amazing! Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful and the slideshow they created for us was awesome! Their uniqueness and quality is second to none! They were great to work with and we received everything less than a month from the day of our wedding! There are not enough words to describe how great our experience was and how happy we were with our decision to go with Erin!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2011

Let's face it, the wedding is always remembered by the pictures. No matter what the budget, the pictures are at the top of every brides priority list. This is why with all honesty I cannot recommend anyone except for Perrotta Creative.
    Through every phase of the planning and day Erin and her staff made things smooth, fun and the photos speak for themselves, AMAZING! She made sure all of my requested shots were taken, all of the shots I would have forgotten were taken and most importantly the candid shots that are my personal favorites were taken.
    Service, value and product are unbeatable!!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Louise · Married on 08/20/2011

I am not creative and this vendor provided creativity along with suggestions on what photos to take. This vendor also provided creative suggestions for the finished product.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Christine · Married on 07/08/2011

Erin did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos! We could not be happier! We had a long list of pictures we wanted and Erin was able to accomplish this. She was very organized and professional. She also has a friendly and easy going demeanor that made taking pictures with her comfortable. She was unobtrusive and was able to get pictures of everything, from the candid moments to the details of our rings and flowers. Looking at my pictures brings back the memories of each moment that is captured in the frame. Our wedding photos are epic. I highly recommend Perrotta Creative and Erin. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same with out her and I cherish the pictures. She also did our engagement photo shoot. We had a crazy idea of taking pictures under a full moon. Erin explained the logistics to us, as photos in the dark are not ideal, but she was still willing to work with our idea. She is flexible, and strives to make you happy, while not compromising the quality of your pictures. They turned out better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Megan · Married on 06/11/2011

Erin was absolutely wonderful! Once you hire her you can cross off any concerns you have about photography. She captured every shot that I wanted and more. I cannot say enough!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Tom · Married on 06/05/2011

Probably the best thing we realized about Erin and Perotta Creative is encapsulated in one word: "transparent." This applies in a few different ways. The one most evident during the wedding was that we knew Erin, and her co-photographer Lori, were there, but looking back we couldn't remember many times when we really noticed them (except of course the family and wedding party shots). They were professionally Unobtrusive, and at the end when we saw the photos, we knew our confidence was well placed. We marveled at the way the whole event had been journaled--almost behind the scenes, as it were.

Erin was also plainly transparent in the presentation of the contract parameters and business points--a very important and calming part of selecting anyone to do business with.

End result: the photos are amazing, our family and friends love them, and we're extremely satisfied. We're very glad to have such high-caliber images by which to remember our wedding day.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Kristin · Married on 06/05/2011

Everything about Perrotta Creative was excellent! From our engagement session to leaving the reception, Erin was professional, energetic, and met all of our needs. It didn't feel like she was someone we met a few months earlier, it seemed like our close friend was photographing our wedding. She listened to our requests, was flexible, and the whole event was captured beautifully in her photographs. Definitely give her a call - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2012