Maggie Gallagher Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Operating in Fairport, New York, Maggie Gallagher Photography is a photography business for weddings and engagements.

Thank you for considering my business & congrats to you both! My goal as your wedding photographer is to capture the mood, magic, and memories of your wedding day so you can just enjoy the moment. My clients tell me I'm a calming presence during their day and like a friend they've known forever! I take pride in planning upfront so the details of your day are perfectly captured with as little stress the day of as possible. Please take a look around, and feel free to contact me with any questions. Happy planning!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Vicki H. Married on 06/11/2022

Hire maggie! Just do it!

When my partner and I began researching photographers, Maggie was at the top of our list. She had done a wedding for my friend and so we both remembered how kind and sincere she was that day and how amazing those photos came out. So, we hired Maggie! She answered all of our questions with as much detail as possible, honored her educator discount (she is an educator herself which is just extra bonus points in my book), and let us know when she would reach out next. Fast forward to the week before our wedding and we confirmed details and timeline and got all set for the day of! When our wedding day actually came, Maggie was so much more than a photographer, she really acted almost like a day-of coordinator in addition to making all of us (yes, all, people told me this after our wedding day without me asking!) feel like we had been lifelong friends. So, as the title says, just hire her! You will not regret it!
    Our photos came out beautifully, she helped direct our videographer that we hired separately (which was entertaining and helpful), she told us when it was almost time for a, b, or c, she took beautiful pictures during our ceremony when a random rainstorm (that she said was the rainiest of her career) came through, and she even told my family to get away from our dessert table when folks didn't want to wait for us to cut the cake and were digging in early. We hope to use Maggie in the future for anything and everything and I sincerely hope you do too! Again, just hire her, it was one of the best decisions we made.

Maggie Gallagher Photography's reply:

Love y'all so much! Yes, for sure, one of my rainiest.... BUT! Also one of the best! Until next time.
    Alana A. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

Maggie was a dream to work with on our wedding day! She was kind, courteous, professional and fun. She made communication a breeze and was quick to respond with any questions. We were both worried we would feel awkward getting our photos taken but photos with Maggie was so comfortable. We revisit our photos often and love them more and more each time we look. We are so thankful we went with her and would recommend her to anyone!
    Ashley B. Married on 06/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved having Maggie as our photographer!

Maggie was amazing! Alone, she got over 1,000 beautiful shots at our wedding. We will cherish the photos and the memories they hold for a lifetime. We highly recommend Maggie for your wedding photography needs!

Maggie Gallagher Photography's reply:

Thank you!!! This day was the best, most happy-tear filled day I've been privileged with witness and document. So much love to all of you!
  • illustration stars

Team

Maggie
Maggie
Owner, Photography

Hi! I'm the photographer and owner of Maggie Gallagher Photography. I'm super type A for a creative brain, very organized and mesh beautifully with any type of person. I LOVE love and catch myself smiling all day at weddings, and then every time I pull your photos out to edit. Capturing those tiny in-between moments brings me so much joy and I'd love to do it for you!

Ravenwood Golf Club
Casa Larga Vineyards and Winery
4.7 out of 5 rating , 36 Reviews
· Winery Weddings

Fairport, New York Fairport, NY, 14450
Location of (Maggie Gallagher Photography)

Maggie Gallagher Photography frequently asked questions

Maggie Gallagher Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files
Maggie Gallagher Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
Maggie Gallagher Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Maggie Gallagher Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Maggie Gallagher Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Maggie Gallagher Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Maggie Gallagher Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding