Looking Glass Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 07/03/2021
    AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER. Caitlin was there for my every need. Always on time, quick to respond to email and hand delivered our wedding album. Her assistant captured all the men pre-wedding photos while Caitlin got us girls. We were able to see amazing moments captured by both photographers. I was very happy from start to finish as was my husband. Our album came out amazing and we couldn't be happier. I truly recommend Caitlin.
    Becky Married on 04/29/2017
    Caitlin was wonderful to work with. She was friendly and made us feel very comfortable while taking photos. Her price was reasonable and she didn't pressure us to add more than we needed. She got pictures done quickly so we had time to spend with our guests and we didn't miss any of the wedding, and best of all the pictures came out great!
    Katelyn Married on 09/26/2015
    Caitlin is amazing, easy to work with, and so flexible! She did both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding and I couldn't be happier. We felt so comfortable with her and she's so great at what she does. Our wedding day ran so smoothly - and she's so efficient we even had time to join our cocktail hour! We have recommended her to a handful of friends as well who absolutely loved her. I would highly recommend her :)
    Kate Married on 09/11/2015
    So accommodating , easy going and made me feel comfortable! My engagement and wedding photos came out beautiful !looking back at my photos brings me right back to the date and tells a story!
    Carolyn Married on 06/06/2015
    Caitlin and Matt did such a perfect job of capturing our special day. From the moment we met Caitlin we knew she was going to take excellent pictures. She is extremely attentive to detail and thoroughly plans ahead for the events she shoots. She made us feel very comfortable from the start with our engagement session shoot so that we were ready to go by the time our big day rolled around. Our pictures came out phenomenal. We could not stop smiling and laughing as we looked through them all. Not only do they take excellent posed photos, but the candids they took we're absolutely stunning. Caitlin is extremely affordable in terms of wedding photographers and her value cannot be beat! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gifted photographer.
    Amelia Married on 05/30/2015
    We used looking glass for both engagement photos and wedding photos. Caitlin and Matt have an incredible eye and captured so many wonderful moments throughout the day. They are professional and kind and very polite and approachable when you want to discuss your wishes/plans for the day's photos. I came across looking glass while doing a search on wedding wire and it was my favorite wedding find. The quality is top notch and the prices were very reasonable.
    Amy Married on 10/04/2014
    My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Caitlyn to do our wedding photography. Throughout the planning process, she was always very responsive and professional. We even to a pre-wedding venue visit to plan photos and check out the space.

During the getting ready photos, Caitlyn was very unobtrusive and my bridesmaids and I were relaxed (didn't feel on the spot). She adapted well to the change of ceremony location due to rain concerns. She also worked closely with our DJ and event planner.

We also did a photobooth at our wedding, complete with props. It was a big hit with all our guests. I would definitely recommend Looking Glass Photography to anyone.
  • User1817266 2+ years ago
    We are so happy that we hired Caitlin and Matt as our wedding photographers. We couldn't have asked for anything better. From the first day we contacted Caitlin, we were impressed. She always responded quickly and professionally to my (very numerous, lengthy and sometimes frantic) emails. As we got closer to the wedding, she helped me to organize a day-of wedding schedule to determine when events would be happening (even the smaller events such as bridesmaids getting dressed) which was extremely helpful because all of the attendants knew when and where to be. The wedding pictures we received were AMAZING. I'm usually a picky person, but out of the 700 pictures we received, not one was flawed. Caitlin and Matt captured every part of our wedding. From the formal pictures during the first look (during which Matt so nicely fixed the train of my dress after each picture) to the small details, the pictures were incredible. She was so creative too. For example, she laid my invitation on a bridesmaid dress to make a nice background. I never would have thought of that. My mother even told me that she has 'never looked so beautiful in any pictures'. I am overly impressed with their work and I would highly recommend their photography services.
    Jen Married on 09/07/2013
    My wife and I had the most amazing experience working with Caitlin and Matt for both our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We found them listed out on the GayWeddings website. From the start Caitlin met with us and was extremely organized, responsive and professional. We decided to do an engagement shoot to get over the photography jitters and Caitlin recommended a location that turned out to be absolutely beautiful. She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding day could not have gone any smoother. First, she took great care in making sure that any posed pictures we wanted were not missed, she had a list that she stuck to to ensure those were taken. Second, I truly believe that between her and Matt that they captured every smile, tear and important moment of our day. I would highly recommend this wonderful team of photographers to anyone looking for terrific wedding photography. The pictures turned out amazing!
    Kendra Married on 08/16/2013
    I have only positive things to say about Caitlin and Matt. They work as a collaborative team and got all of the shots that I wanted at my wedding and more. They listen to you, meet with you beforehand for an engagement shoot and really get to know you as a couple and what style of photography would best suit you. They are responsive and clear about expectations with the timing that your photographs will be ready, and their prices are very reasonable. I could not have chosen a more professional organization!
  • User1634417 2+ years ago
    I highly recommend Looking Glass Photography - Caitlin was exceptionally professional, conscientious, and reliable. She was consistently responsive to emails and was always on time. Most importantly, her photographs are gorgeous!! I was barely aware of her presence during the ceremony and reception - she just blended in. She gave helpful guidelines for selecting photographs for the album, and the final product told the story of our wedding day. And finally, she is just a kind and pleasant person, truly a joy to work with!
  • User1635643 2+ years ago
    Caitlin was fabulous from the very beginning. She met my mom and I at a coffee shop near my house when we first met. She was helpful, nice, and had beautiful work. Throughout the entire process, she responded in a quickly and helpful manner. For our engagement photo shoot, she spent a significant portion of the day with us, to make sure she captured everything we wanted. For the wedding, her and her husband were timely, friendly, organized, and took beautiful pictures. I have already recommended them to many friends. Her prices are fair and reasonable and work is beautiful. Our albums came out BEAUTIFULLY!
    Jodi Married on 07/27/2013
    Caitlin and Matt were awesome to work with. They were so organized and very accommodating to all of our requests. They captured our wedding day perfectly! You can tell they love what they do! I would highly recommend their services to any couples looking for a wedding photographer.
    Lynn Married on 05/18/2013
    Caitlin and Matt were a pleasure to work with. Our picture wish list was hit and we can't wait to see our wedding pictures! Our engagement shoot was awesome and the pictures were great to use in our guestbook.

We would highly recommend them for your special day! :)
    Jennifer Married on 05/11/2013
    Caitlin and Matt were fantastic and I would reccomend them to anyone!!
  • User1122048 2+ years ago
    Caitlin & her husband beautifully captured the true essence of our wedding day.
    No fancy or crazy effects for our pictures...the natural beauty of the day will always be remembered thanks to her. Flexible, organized and catered to my every request, I highly recommend this photographer!!
    Lindsay Married on 10/20/2012
    I cannot recommend Looking Glass Photography highly enough! All of our wedding pictures are stunning, and my bridal party, my husband and I had a great time working with Matt and Caitlin throughout our wedding day. I am a very type-A person, and Caitlin never lost patience with me in the planning process as I send her a gazillion emails, changed my mind constantly, and asked her for tons of advice. She made me feel like she cared about my wedding as much as I did.\r\n\r\nOn our wedding day, these two really went above and beyond wedding photography. They took charge of the schedule, made us feel relaxed, remembered every picture I requested and came up with a ton more awesome ideas, and even were able to fix some emergency wardrobe issues. When we were getting ready, a couple of my bridesmaids\' bras were visible in the back of their strapless dresses...Caitlin immediately pulled out some fashion tape and solved an issue that would have been bugging us all day. When the buttons holding up my dress bustle popped off before our first dance (yikes!), Matt was there with a sewing kit like he does this all the time (he assured me I was not the first). In short, I really felt like we were in good hands, and went a long way in making our wedding day as awesome as it was!\r\n\r\nAs for the pictures, they are just amazing! Matt and Caitlin are so talented and really captured everything, but in a more beautiful way than I would have been able to imagine before seeing them myself. We are eternally grateful!
  • User1031952 2+ years ago
    We LOVE LOVE LOVE our wedding pictures!!! Caitlin and Matt really went above and beyond every step of the way. Our engagement shoot and our wedding pictures really show "us being us." We also got way more pictures than expected, and they are all stunning.

We couldn't be happier! I would wholeheartedly recommend Looking Glass Photography to anyone.

Cait Married on 01/21/2012
    If I could give Caitlin and Matt more than 5 stars, I would! We got the proofs back from our Winter Wonderland wedding yesterday, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. My husband even shed a few tears as we relived our wedding day (not an easy thing to get him to do). They didn’t just capture the moments, they captured our story! I expected gorgeous portraits, but I had no idea that nearly all of our hundreds of pictures would be wall-worthy. Seriously, everything from getting my hair done through end-of-the-night dancing is a frameable work of art! I can’t believe how well they captured the emotions and personalities of our relatives that they only spent a few hours with.

If you are looking for a photography team that cares about telling your story as much as you do, book Looking Glass Photography. We can’t recommend them highly enough!!!
    Josh Married on 12/17/2011
    Looking Glass Photography was by far the best vendor we chose for our wedding. Firstly, I was very impressed by how thoroughly they prepared before the wedding. About a month before, Caitlin went with us to run through all of our photography locations to check out lighting, make suggestions for portrait locations, and to determine travel times and routes to get from one place to another. It put my wife and I at ease to go through our whole wedding day and for the first time before it happened really see it all come together. Caitlin helped us iron out the where and when for portraits, and even showed us some of her ideas for alternative portrait locations in case of rain, which were fantastic.

On the day of, Caitlin and Matt coordinated seamlessly to photograph our wedding without being intrusive. They were incredibly hard-working and adjusted instantly to a few last-minute schedule changes. From the beginning to the end of our interactions, my wife and I have always gotten the sense that they really cared about our wedding.

Now for the most important part: We can’t say enough about how extraordinary our pictures are. Everyone who has seen our pictures is blown away by how gorgeous and creative they are. They really captured every sideways glance and emotion. Their work is incomparable for the price. You can’t find the same quality of work without paying thousands more. Rest assured that these are photographers you can put your faith in.
    Diane Married on 09/15/2011
    Caitlin was awesome!! She made us feel comfortable to be ourselves during the shoot, and we ended up with so many great shots we had a hard time choosing which ones to use for our save the dates! Thanks again Caitlin!!
  • F
    Fen Married on 08/06/2011
    They are very nice people and really try to meet customers' needs to their best. We liked our business with them and will recommend to friends in the future.
    Chastity Married on 07/22/2011
    We found Caitlin last minute after a few photographers canceled on us (date change) she offered a second photographer (Matt). Which worked out perfectly. They were both amazing and blended in with our video guy. She was very quick to respond to my emails and concerns, listened to our ideas and stuck it out through the heat! I couldn't have been happier with them and our photos. They are great photographers and I can't wait to use them again for our maternity and newborn shoots!

<3 Chastity & Jose
    Corinne Married on 10/27/2012
    Caitlin & Matt were wonderful. Caitlin really paid attention to pictures/moments we really wanted. They were very professional and you didn't even notice they were there. We both felt very comfortable around both of them. We couldn't have been happier. Our wedding was only a couple weeks ago so we have not received our pictures yet but Im sure they are going to come out amazing.
    Lauren Married on 07/30/2011
    Caitlin and Looking Glass Photography were wonderful. We started our communication by e-mail because I was wedding planning from abroad. She always responded quickly and professionally, and it was obvious that she tries her best to accommodate her clients wishes. Upon arrival to the states we met in person and she is just as nice in person. The day of the event she arrived with her second photographer right on time and they began shooting away. We barely noticed they were there! They stayed for the entire event, past the dinner and dancing when most photographers leave. We were thrilled when we finally saw our gallery-- the pictures are wonderful. I would strongly recommend her to anyone getting married!