Lila Ingui Photography Reviews

13 | Medford, NJ

13 Reviews for Lila Ingui Photography

Jacquelene · Married on 08/20/2017

Lila was the photographer for our wedding, and we are so glad we hired her! As we planned for the big day, Lila was responsive to our every question and was extremely thorough as she planned her part in the day. During the photo shoot with our family, Lila had a friendly, lighthearted manner that made everyone feel comfortable. She was flexible with backgrounds for the formal shots, and took some great candid shots during the ceremony and after. Through her pictures she allowed us to see our wedding from another perspective, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the final products! Thanks, Lila!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Kerri · Married on 04/17/2015

Lila is nothing but the BEST! She did our engagement photos last year and I knew after I saw them how wonderful our wedding photos would be. She loves what she does and is professional, extremely efficient and fun too! I love that she is a perfectionist and will be sure to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend her for any function you may be having. You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 06/03/2015

Donna · Married on 03/28/2015

Lila was amazing! We are a big family which required a lot of time for all of the photos we wanted so she worked up a schedule that would incorporate all of our wants. Lila stuck to that schedule and we got everything we wanted! Lila made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera which is evident in our photos. I loved working with Lila and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Tara · Married on 06/02/2012

Lila is a talanted, creative, and professional photographer. She took amazing engagement photos and we can't wait to see our wedding photos. Lila was easy to work with, flexible and patient when dealing with a rowdy bridal party group. She made our day special and we were so happy to have her capture all the moments on our special day!!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Bruno · Married on 05/19/2012

Lila did an amazing job with our photos! She had such creative shots and was so much fun to work with. She took her time and made sure to capture each incredible moment. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Alexis · Married on 10/22/2011

Lila is simply wonderful to work with and is a fantastic photographer! Photography was the most important thing to me for the wedding and with a bit of an art background I was very picky about who we worked with, but as a graduate student also had a tighter budget than some. I searched hundreds of photographers to find someone who was well priced with gorgeous work. I was thrilled to find Lila! A lot of photographers weren't happy that I was upfront about my budget, but Lila actually seemed to appreciate it. She was completely honest and upfront with me about what price she could charge and still offer great service and work. Our engagement session was fabulous, there were so many photos that we loved that it was hard to narrow things down. She worked with me to come up with the timing for our wedding day and get a list of shots we needed; my only suggestion would be to definitely mention specific photos you want if you're particular. On the day of our wedding she made sure to work off the shot list and let us enjoy our day but also made sure that we were satisfied and did we want other pictures. Day of the wedding I asked that she stay an additional half hour for the anniversary dance we did and that was no problem. She checked with both my husband and I separately at the end of the night to be sure we were okay with her leaving and make sure there was nothing else we wanted her to do before she and her assistant said good night and left. I just cannot say enough good things about our experience with her; the level of service and work you get from her is outstanding! Our wedding pictures were gorgeous. She really captures great moments!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2010

My DJ (sound connection) had given me a few referrals for a photographer. I got in contact with all of them thru email and Lila by far stuck out the most to me. She was very quick in responding back to me with any question that i had. She was such a sweet person that i knew i had to meet with her. I had set up an appointment and right off the bat we hit it off. Lila was so very professional and personable and sweet. I loved her style of photography and she knew exactly what i had wanted. She shot my engagement pictures and i was a bit nervous because ive never done a "photo shoot" and i didnt kno how to pose......she set my mind at ease and gave both Joe and I the dirction that we needed. The pictures were shot in Asbury Park and they were so unique and beautiful!! My wedding day came and Lila nad her assistant were perfect. All the shots that i had wanted she got and once i saw the proofs i couldnt stop crying because she captured so many moments of happiness that came right out of the picture. They were beautiful!! Lila has such an amazing talent and she deserves a million stars! Thank You Lila!! Nicole & Joe Murray

Sent on 11/04/2010

Sara · Married on 06/12/2010

Lila just recently shot my wedding. Throughout wedding planning, she was professional, very available, and easy to talk to. On our wedding day she was organized and very enjoyable to be around. Within days, she had sent us some shots to preview...which we are very pleased with! I highly recommend Lila to anyone looking for a photographer for their day!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Sue · Married on 06/05/2010

Lila shot our wedding on 6/5/2010. She took time beforehand to get an idea of who we were as a couple and made sure she was prepared to get all the shots we wanted. Lila has a wealth of experience and knowledge that allows her to anticipate and plan so that she provides just what you imagine. Most of all, she kept her sense of humor and patience with us. In fact, she helped keep us on schedule all evening and most of the time we weren't even aware of her presence. We have printed proofs that are gorgeous. We can't wait to see the finished product. A first-rate photographer.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Lindsey · Married on 05/22/2010

Lila was professional throughout the whole wedding planning from the time my Fiance and I met her until the time she left our wedding. She was very flexible with our contract (willing to stay an additional hour), and responsive to our needs as far as our shot list went. She made suggestions and helped us have the wedding we wanted and not the wedding she thought we should have (like many vendors do). Our bridal party had 18 people in it, which included 2 Flower Girls under 3yrs old and Lila had great patience with all of them while getting the photos she needed. We had access to our photos online in a few weeks and our DVD came in the mail shortly after. We would highly recommend Lila Photography!

Sent on 07/14/2010

Dexter · Married on 09/19/2009

If you're looking to really capture the moment so that you can relive your wedding day for years to come, Lila Ingui Photography is the way to go! One doesn't realize how quickly time passes, how many details are forgotten, and how "caught in the moment" you are as a bride and groom until you blink and your wedding day is over. Upon our return from our honeymoon, Lila presented us with the most BEAUTIFUL slideshow of pictures from our big day set perfectly to our wedding song. She captured the smiles, the tears and every magical moment in between so that we would never forget the beauty of the most amazing day of our lives. I felt as though we were reliving the day looking through our pictures. Lila is such a talented photographer who will stop at nothing to make sure she captures every detail! I loved having Lila by my side all day - she is so friendly and personable and she kept us on schedule all day to make sure we made it on time to enjoy our cocktail hour!

Perhaps the best part about working with Lila is getting to know her. She is extremely caring, fun and smart. Throughout the entire wedding planning process she was proactively there to help us through all the details and decisions we wouldn't have otherwise thought of ourselves.

We couldn't be happier with Lila Ingui Photography. Her work speaks for itself, and the fact that she is a great person is just icing on the cake! Thank you Lila :)

Sent on 10/18/2009

Lynn · Married on 09/27/2008

Lila is wonderfully talented!

My husband and I were married in September 2008.

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, he didn't think we needed a professional photographer. I felt otherwise. Lila was referred to be by one of the most sought after photographers on Long Beach Island. She came to the house and within minutes, my husband was ready to hire her.

Lila is easy to work with and very professional. My husband and I were pleased with everything she did. She put up with my disorganization and was very helpful from beginning to end. Her assistant was also terrific.

She delivered a DVD of our proofs very quickly and the pictures were just awesome!

Everyone she came in contact with before and during the wedding had nothing but praise for her work and her personality. My husband and I are so pleased with Lila that we would recommend her without hesitation.

Lynn Brancato

Sent on 03/19/2009

Amy · Married on 07/10/2009

We are so happy that we chose Lila as our photographer. She was available pretty much 24 hours a day. The day of the wedding, when I ran out of steam she made sure that I was OK that some of the original pictures that I had listed were not going to be taken.
    I feel lucky to have had Lila, and look forward to working with her for more special occasions!

Sent on 10/19/2009