Milestone Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! I am Shauna. I am a South Jersey Based Wedding and Portrait Photographer offering a Light and Airy meets true to color photography style. I have been in business since 2015 and have documented 100+ weddings as of 2022! I am proud of my business and take pride in my work. I can't wait to meet you and your partner to discuss your big day and show you how passionate I am about what I do.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 06/17/2022

Quick and responsive!

Shauna鈥檚 work is clearly visible in the product. What you can鈥檛 see from the photography is her dedication to each client. I wasn鈥檛 her only client, but I sure felt like it! She remembered so many things we shared with her before and iduring our big day. Every time I reached out to Shauna she replied back promptly. Also, she edited all of our photos within a day!!!!!
  • Angel
    Angel C. Married on 06/11/2022

Look no further!

From beginning to end, my entire experience with Shauna was exceptional. She offers zoom meetings which made communication very easy and it was a great way to exchange ideas before the big day. On the day of, Shauna went above and beyond on numerous occasions. She came to the rescue and helped adjust the ring bearer's boutonniere before his big debut and even had a lighter handy when the wedding party was ready to light up some sparklers for photos. She was fantastic at squeezing in photos at the right moment over and over again. My husband and I are so grateful for her services because we adore every single photo and because of her skills we get to share and cherish them for the rest of our lives.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 04/15/2022

Above + Beyond Amazing!

Trusting a photographer to capture your wedding day is about the hardest decision you have to make! At the end of the day, all you have left are the pictures! An old high school friend recommended Shauna to me from her own wedding and had nothing but great things to say about her. Needless to say, Shauna was amazing, before the wedding, during the wedding and even afterwards! She was super organized (which I LOVE) and even gave me the best advice a week before wedding day, when I was stressed out the most. She remembered every little detail I asked for. She even sent us a sneak peek of our photos BEFORE she left our venue. We had pictures to admire the very next day. All of our married friends couldn't believe how fast she got pictures to us since theirs took much longer! Not to mention Shauna had ALL of our photos to us only three days after our wedding. I'm pretty sure that's unheard of. I don't think it's possible to ask for a better wedding gift than that. She even put together an adorable blog that I was able to share with family, friends and coworkers instead of boring them with the entire gallery! It is clearly evident that Shauna loves her job, it shows through her work, efficiency and dedication. I can't thank her enough for making this such an amazing experience for us. It was a pleasure to work with her and I can't wait to start a family so I can have her capture those precious moments too!
  • illustration stars

24 photos 路 08/20/2021

Pricing

mayslanding road Williamstown, NJ, 08094
(609) 878-8012?
Location of (Milestone Photography)

Milestone Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Milestone Photography include in the starting price?

Milestone Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Milestone Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Milestone Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Milestone Photography offer?

Milestone Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Milestone Photography offer?

Milestone Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Milestone Photography offer for wedding events?

Milestone Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Milestone Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Milestone Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding