Robert Turi Photography

Sewell, NJ View map Visit website
$1,499 Most Popular Price

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Hi! Thanks for clicking on Robert Turi Photography I take your interest in my work as a compliment. I have been shooting weddings for a little over 10 years now and before that shot for magazines, swimwear companies and modeling agencies for years down in Florida.

I switched to shooting weddings and love what I do. Always great wardrobe, great locations and always passion to shoot. I have had many couples and their bridal parties compliment that I keep things organized for them as well as being efficient when shooting things like formals. In general I have a very lite touch on your day. I let or make shots happen as organically or as naturally as possible.

When couples look back at thier images I want them to be looking at memories so they and the ones closest to them can relive thier day. So will I can do very staged/posed shots I don't unless of course asked. If you have something special in mind I am always excited to grab that shot.

I am much better with pictures than words. While I have tried to give you a good idea of what I am about hopefully some of my reviews and especially my images should do a better job of expressing my passion for weddings. Check out my instagram for a flood of more images to peek at.

Again thanks for taking the time and congrats on your upcomming big day. :)

Bobby

Oh almost forgot..... running some promotional pricing this summer so be sure and check out my website.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,499

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Joel Married on 05/16/2022

Efficient and Fantastic

Robert was quick and efficient, which was needed under the time restraints given to Him. I really appreciate Robert’s artistry. He was always trying to give my wife and I what we wanted. I would highly recommend Him!
    Kimberly P. Married on 11/06/2021

Much more than a talented photographer!

From start to finish (which was a little longer than anticipated since we postponed our Wedding), Bobby was extremely helpful and accommodating. He was a great resource when it came to planning our event. He was always willing to listen and share advice and expertise to help make our day special. On the day of Bobby was professional, creative, helpful and made everyone feel comfortable. His genuine and fun personality made the experience stress free. We would highly recommend his services!
    Brenda M. Married on 10/17/2021

Bobby is the best!!!!

Bobby was absolutely fantastic at our wedding! He is so talented and knowledgeable of photography I couldn’t of had anyone better! He was so great he was like our guest it felt like he was family! He helped with so many things that day and he has the best personality! We loved Bobby!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Cherry Hill Sewell, NJ, 08003
2159198874
Location of (Robert Turi Photography)

Robert Turi Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Robert Turi Photography include in the starting price?

Robert Turi Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Robert Turi Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Robert Turi Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Robert Turi Photography offer?

Robert Turi Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Robert Turi Photography offer?

Robert Turi Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Robert Turi Photography offer for wedding events?

Robert Turi Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Robert Turi Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Robert Turi Photography is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in value, 4.5 in average response time and 4.5 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding