Engagement
Shoot included

About Dan Mizner Photography

Everything about your wedding day should be perfect. Your photography is no different.

Where do I start? I love being a husband and work as hard as I can to be the best husband for my wife, Joanne. I have the kindest, sweetest, most beautiful little angel, Olivia. The 6-year-old version of myself, which is either good news or bad news depending on your perspective. It was the birth of Olivia that sparked my passion for photography and has led me to where I am today.

The truth is I have been creating art my entire life, mostly through playing music. I have played the saxophone for nearly 35 years. I have taught music, written music and performed music up and down the east coast. I still continue that part of my creative passion, but photography is my primary focus lately.

I am very fortunate to live just outside of the great city of Philadelphia, PA. In a short amount of time, I can be in New York City, the Jersey Shore or even Washington, DC. Philly is an absolutely stunning place to shoot as well. So many great locations that it is actually difficult to choose sometimes.

I am in love with the idea of taking pictures of people, and of getting them to see themselves in ways they maybe haven't before. Wedding days are easily my favorite. Knowing that the photos I am taking will be the vision of their day for years to come is exhilarating!

I look forward to meeting new people and capture their special moments. Hopefully, that includes you, sometime soon!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Favorites

25 Photos

Mount Royal, NJ 08061   See On Map
856-534-6553 (phone)
Dan Mizner Photography is a wedding Photographer from South Jersey servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia , New York , and Trenton. Dan Mizner Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the South Jersey wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Weddings .